PDA

View Full Version : SO I've finally got a PS4

Lee
01-21-2019, 12:49 PM
Kindly donated to me but no games.

What games would you recommend? I've likely forgot half the games released that I wanted to play.

Undying
01-21-2019, 09:04 PM
Well you are just in time for Kingdom Hearts 3 if you are a fan of the series. Also would highly recommend Persona 5 and Witcher 3 for now. If you get into either of those they will keep you busy for some time.

Skairipa
01-21-2019, 09:40 PM
The South Park games are really fun. Other than that I'm not sure what would perk your interest.

Yaz
01-22-2019, 12:05 AM
Play The Last of Us. The PS4 version includes a few new things the PS3 version didn't have, but the story alone is worth it. Until Dawn is a fairly fun game with some replay value for the different outcomes. I hear Detroit Become Human is fun.

'Ravishing' Ned Flanders
01-22-2019, 09:15 AM
Injustice is good if you like DC and/or Mortal Kombat style games

Slyfox696
01-22-2019, 09:41 AM
I've always wanted a PS4, but by the time I thought it was worth upgrading from the PS3, I've been waiting for PS5.

As far as games go, I'm sure any game I'd recommend would be at the top of my video game lists.

Lee
01-22-2019, 11:28 AM
Injustice is good if you like DC and/or Mortal Kombat style games

If I like DC. I loved the first, apparently the second is way better.

Play The Last of Us. The PS4 version includes a few new things the PS3 version didn't have, but the story alone is worth it. Until Dawn is a fairly fun game with some replay value for the different outcomes. I hear Detroit Become Human is fun.

Does it include the DLC from the PS3 or not?
Ah sweet I'll add Until Dawn on?

The South Park games are really fun. Other than that I'm not sure what would perk your interest.

I forgot about fractured but whole. I loved Stick of truth.

Well you are just in time for Kingdom Hearts 3 if you are a fan of the series. Also would highly recommend Persona 5 and Witcher 3 for now. If you get into either of those they will keep you busy for some time.

Got Witcher 3, Norcs would kill me if I didn't.

Yaz
01-22-2019, 02:32 PM
Does it include the DLC from the PS3 or not?
Ah sweet I'll add Until Dawn on?

I want to say it does, but I'm not 100%.

I recently just finished Fractured But Whole. I think its still good, but it isn't as good as Stick of Truth. It's longer and the plot is definitely solid with plenty of South Park style twists, but the ending is kinda meh. Still worth a play through. I think Stick of Truth was a game for South Park fans, where as Fractured But Whole was a game for gamers with South Park in it.

SSJPhenom
01-22-2019, 02:55 PM
God of War, Spider-Man, Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne, Shadow of the Colossus Remastered, Detroit: Become Human, and I have many many more that I could recommend but these are all exclusives.

jmt225
01-22-2019, 04:53 PM
I got my first PS4 a few months ago.

Got WWE2K18 (hate it), Fire Pro Wrestling (love it), Batman Arkham Series (meh), Grand Theft Auto 5 (LOVE LOVE LOVE it), Madden (meh), NBA2K18 (fun), and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (fun and very cheap).

Pretty sure I'm going to pick up Red Dead Redemption 2 once the price drops a bit, and I'll think I'll buy MLB The Show when it comes out.

But all I can truly recommend is Fire Pro Wrestling over WWE2K series if you're looking for a pro wrestling game to try. 2K has graphics and nothing else.

#AbsoluteUnit
01-23-2019, 04:37 AM
God of War is dope. That is a must buy, although I have a Xbox 1, I've played it plenty of times at my buddies house.

Slyfox696
01-23-2019, 09:56 AM
Pretty sure I'm going to pick up Red Dead Redemption 2 once the price drops a bit, and I'll think I'll buy MLB The Show when it comes out. Possibly the only two reasons I wish I had a PS4, since neither are available (yet) on the PC.

But all I can truly recommend is Fire Pro Wrestling over WWE2K series if you're looking for a pro wrestling game to try. 2K has graphics and nothing else.As someone who has played both on PC, I wholeheartedly agree.