PDA

View Full Version : What Game Are You Currently Playing

'Ravishing' Ned Flanders
02-21-2018, 10:10 AM
Right now I'm playing Borderlands 2 on True Vault Hunter Mode which is the game's hard difficulty.

I know it's an old game but i still get so much fun out of it i really don't care. I plan on playing it through TVHM with all 6 characters.

BaconBits
02-21-2018, 11:40 AM
Gran Turismo Sport, but lately I’m most just doing liveries because I find it relaxing.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-21-2018, 01:14 PM
Borderlands is dope. Especially the 2nd one.

Me -> Call of Duty: WWII.

noahconstrictor
02-21-2018, 01:20 PM
In theory, Assassin's Creed Origins but I haven't touched it in a while.

Mostly I've been playing Clone Hero, a fan-made Guitar Hero clone that is absolutely phenomenal. You name the song, it's probably been charted as a Guitar Hero song. Just need to have a USB 360 guitar to use it.

Alex
02-21-2018, 01:58 PM
Playing DMC: Devil May Cry Remastered and Shadow Warrior. Both really good as much as the DMC reboot gets flack it's a good game with a decent story that if it had been called something else would have been looked on more favourably.

Shadow Warrior is just fun as a goofy 90s inspired FPS with better graphics and I love it

Undying
02-21-2018, 02:14 PM
I am over a hundred hours into Persona 5 and not near the end as of yet. One of the greatest RPG's I have ever played and although I very much doubted it when I began, I stuck with it and am glad that I did. Just incredible.

On the side I began a new Witcher 3 playthrough. I have close to three hundred hours into that one and is in my top five favorite games ever. Nothing really I can say about it that hasn't been said. I actually started this playthrough (which i'm barely an hour into) before I even touched the DLC in my last one. Just a bunch of things I want to do differently like builds and story choices.

FalKon
02-21-2018, 06:04 PM
Aside from the multiplayer games like Fortnite, Overwatch and Call of Duty?

I am playing through Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. That's an amazing game that anyone with a PS4 should play. Currently going through a second playthrough of Horizon: Zero Dawn, which I rank as one of my top games of all time. I am trying to build up the willpower to play Witcher 3 and get immersed in that world (am playing sparingly at the moment but attempting to get the full attention span going.

On top of that, currently playing a campaign of Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition. Having tons of fun and play a session every week (almost). I love the imagination, rolling dice and RPing IRL. It's great. I'm actually creating my own universe/campaign right now so when I decide to DM a game, I have an entire thing ready.

JGlass
02-21-2018, 07:22 PM
I pretty much play 3 video games: Overwatch, NBA 2k18, and Binding of Isaac. But this past weekend I saw X-Com 2 was for sale on PS4 and bought it. I'd already played it and beaten it on PC, but my PC doesn't work and I got a craving to play it.

Yaz
02-21-2018, 09:13 PM
I played Binding of Isaac a bit. I was awful at it. I have a friend who loves and has beaten in more times than I can remember. I don't want to be the shitty friend who doesn't care about his friend's interests, but he gets super into talking about his runs in the game.

Right now my gaming has honestly scaled back a bit. PUBG takes up most of my gaming time, with the occasional game or two of Friday The 13th.

Phoenix
02-21-2018, 09:37 PM
Assassin's Creed Origins. I recently completed the main story, which I kind of thought was a bit rushed at the end but was a satisfying playthrough. I might do some of the extra side quests to at least be at a level to fight the Gods, but I was impressed with the outing, they really made it work.

I started on South Park: TFBW, but haven't picked that up recently, and I did buy Okami HD as I never played the original. So I have a few to work on.

Storm Trooper
02-22-2018, 02:43 AM
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2. I finished the story and am currently going through all the side quests. Just about done with it though, and will be moving on to something else soon. Probably gonna jump back into Breath of the Wild soon too. Beat the story but haven't played the DLC yet.

Madden takes up some of my time too, and MLB 18 will be mine on launch day.

SSJPhenom
02-22-2018, 04:05 AM
I'm currently playing Resident Evil 7 again. I never did beat the game on the madhouse difficulty so I'm trying to complete that. It's very difficult.

JGlass
02-22-2018, 07:36 AM
I played Binding of Isaac a bit. I was awful at it. I have a friend who loves and has beaten in more times than I can remember. I don't want to be the shitty friend who doesn't care about his friend's interests, but he gets super into talking about his runs in the game.

Right now my gaming has honestly scaled back a bit. PUBG takes up most of my gaming time, with the occasional game or two of Friday The 13th.

Unfortunately Binding of Isaac is a game you're only going to get better at if you keep plugging away at it. I doubt I beat the first boss, Mom, before playing it for several hours. The game has a high learning curve, but once you understand what the various powerups do and learn the patterns of all the different enemies (which, granted, there are like 200 of), the game is very simple and straight forward.

Yaz
02-22-2018, 07:51 AM
Unfortunately Binding of Isaac is a game you're only going to get better at if you keep plugging away at it. I doubt I beat the first boss, Mom, before playing it for several hours. The game has a high learning curve, but once you understand what the various powerups do and learn the patterns of all the different enemies (which, granted, there are like 200 of), the game is very simple and straight forward.

He tried to help me, he sent me a site with the entire list of powerups and enemies and the best strategies for anything you may encounter in game. I just failed to grasp a lot of it. I'm sure if I would have cared a bit more I could have done better, I have certainly played and succeeded at more complex games.

Isaac is one of those low power games that became super popular in PC gaming the last few years. I never truly understood that trend. People buy or build super powerful rigs and then end up playing 16 bit indie games. :shrug:

That trend also seemed to include a lot of games with a learning curve. Plenty of rogue likes and such. One of my favorites of the bunch, which I would recommend when you get your PC fixed or when it comes to consoles (I know it will hit Switch soon) is Darkest Dungeon. You don't need a powerful machine to run it, and the replay factor is high due to the difficulty and the RNG that is used to spawn the maps and enemies.