PDA

View Full Version : RAW LD, March 25th 2019 - Game Changer

FunKay
03-25-2019, 02:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D9NSkA25Cs
As Daft Punk once sang, one more time...

So this farewell tour of Kurt Angle's has been... odd. Matches with Apollo Crews and Chad Gable seemed to illustrate the reason why Angle's largely been hidden in short and multi-man matches since re-signing with the 'E in 2017. The announcement that his final opponent is to be Baron Corbin at WrestleMania 35, did little to dismiss that. Indeed, it just reinforced the fact. We're all still hoping that WWE is trolling and will switch the big bald baddie with someone a little more compelling/likely to get a good match out of Kurt. In the meantime, Angle's got a mini-TNA reunion tour on his hands as he faces Samoa Joe tonight, with the incumbent United States Champion making his way back to RAW for one night only, and AJ Styles tomorrow for what will be Angle's last SmackDown match allegedly. Not a bad pair at all. Let's see if the "Samoan Submission Machine" can help turn back the clock for Angle...

Elsewhere, fall-out from the announcement that Rousey/Lynch/Flair will indeed be the main event of WrestleMania, Roman Reigns appears set to answer Drew McIntyre's challenge, Seth Rollins will probably have something to say concerning Brock Lesnar, as will Triple H about Batista, and the midcard and tag title scenes continue their build toward Mania week(end). Enjoy!

BestSportsEntertainer
03-25-2019, 06:11 PM
That was the best promo I've seen from Rousey.

Spidey
03-25-2019, 06:11 PM
Solid so far

klunderbunker
03-25-2019, 06:12 PM
Keep it fast. That's a better idea than doing long matches on this show.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-25-2019, 06:20 PM
Beat the champion to get a championship match is one of my biggest pet peeves in WWE

BestSportsEntertainer
03-25-2019, 06:22 PM
Lio Rush stealing Elias's gimmick

Spidey
03-25-2019, 06:30 PM
lol as if somebody would be left out of going to Wrestlemania, Cole

BestSportsEntertainer
03-25-2019, 06:49 PM
The Revival really needs to leave the company

klunderbunker
03-25-2019, 06:51 PM
Those titles don't belong on Wrestlemania.

klunderbunker
03-25-2019, 06:52 PM
lol as if somebody would be left out of going to Wrestlemania, Cole

BUT DO THEY HAVE A CLEAR PATH TO THE SHOW????

BestSportsEntertainer
03-25-2019, 07:38 PM
Colin is actually really funny lol

klunderbunker
03-25-2019, 07:40 PM
Fun game for Wrestlemania: see how long this nonsense gets at Wrestlemania.

#AbsoluteUnit
03-25-2019, 07:48 PM
Just remember fellas, 13 days.

klunderbunker
03-25-2019, 08:05 PM
I love Heyman to death but I rolled my eyes when I heard his voice. Good grief find something new, I beg of you.

klunderbunker
03-25-2019, 08:11 PM
I love it when the Brand Split means NOTHING during Wrestlemania season.

klunderbunker
03-25-2019, 08:31 PM
Three champions lose tonight, and WWE will continue to scratch their heads when their title matches at Wrestlemania get no reaction.

I mean OF COURSE you have the US Champion lose here to give Angle a feel good moment in a match to cap off a rivalry that ISN’T FROM THIS COMPANY. This is the kind of thing that WWE brings on itself and doesn’t get why it’s a bad idea. Joe just lost to Angle, who can barely move, and now I’m supposed to buy that he’s a threat to Rey Mysterio? Why? Just because he has the US Title?

This match didn’t need to happen or at the very, very least, didn’t need to be a clean fall. A countout was an impossibility here? I’m sure having the third champion lose tonight was the better call instead. And they wonder why no one cares about titles anymore and haven’t in a long time.

Jeff Deliverer of Mail
03-25-2019, 08:35 PM
Another historic womans moment thing. They are rapidly running out of history making moments for the woman.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-25-2019, 08:51 PM
The feud I care about the most is SmarkMouth vs OYDK in the fantasy league

klunderbunker
03-25-2019, 09:07 PM
Another historic womans moment thing. They are rapidly running out of history making moments for the woman.

This is literally the final goal for them because there is nothing bigger in wrestling.

smarkmouth
03-25-2019, 09:12 PM
The feud I care about the most is SmarkMouth vs OYDK in the fantasy league

Missing Raw, but I'm glad I caught this on the sidebar.

klunderbunker
03-25-2019, 09:56 PM
Monday Night Raw
Date: March 25, 2019
Commentators: Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Renee Young

We’re down to less than two weeks before Wrestlemania and the big story today (and one of the biggest in recent years) is that the Raw Women’s Title match will be headlining the show. It’s hard to fathom that something like this could actually happen, but that’s the case now and I really can’t believe I’m seeing it. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Sometimes I Wonder (http://kbwrestlingreviews.com/2019/03/25/monday-night-raw-march-25-2019-sometimes-i-wonder/)