PDA

View Full Version : WWE Money In The Bank: WWE Raw Women's Championship - Becky Lynch (c) VS. Lacey Evan

Jack-Hammer
04-24-2019, 04:57 AM
Becky's first defense of the red brand's women's strap is against Lacey Evans who despite already being on the main roster since January, has only wrestled maybe a total of 3 matches. There are reports that Vince is really high on Lacey Evans and that she's due for a big push in 2019 but, in my opinion, it's much, much too soon for her to be Raw Women's Champion. She's come a long way since her NXT debut a few years back and her persona is something of a throwback that helps her to stand out from the crowd. It just seems anti-climactic to have Becky lose the Raw Women's Championship this early after all the build towards WrestleMania.

With that being said, depending on the order of the card, you have to think that either this or the SmackDown Women's Championship match takes place after the women's MITB ladder match and that said match winner, along with the briefcase, is waiting in the wings.

BestSportsEntertainer
04-24-2019, 08:02 AM
Lacey Evans is already one of my favorite females on the roster. I have no problem with her getting a title match this early because it's a fresh feud, unlike Becky vs Charlotte on Smackdown.

Y 2 Jake
04-24-2019, 09:02 AM
WWE know how to have something good and pummel it into the ground. Two Becky matches is a bit much after she's been all over TV so far this year.

smarkmouth
04-24-2019, 09:15 AM
WWE know how to have something good and pummel it into the ground. Two Becky matches is a bit much after she's been all over TV so far this year.
Maybe so, but it's good booking for a babyface in her circumstance. Of course Becky Two Belts would insist on double duty, I don't see why she wouldn't.

#AbsoluteUnit
04-24-2019, 04:27 PM
Not really into this match, but it has intrigued me more than Becky vs Charlotte will.