PDA

View Full Version : WWE Money In The Bank: WWE SmackDown Women's Championsip - Becky (c) VS. Charlotte

Jack-Hammer
04-24-2019, 05:04 AM
Of the two women's championship matches scheduled for MITB, I think Becky has a better shot of dropping this one. After all, I think she's officially part of Raw since the Superstar Shakeup while Charlotte is still on SmackDown. Plus, it's only a matter of time until Becky has to drop one of the titles, unless there's a unification planned at some point but, as of now, that doesn't seem to be the case. Also, as I stated in the Becky vs. Lacey thread, depending on the match order, at least one of the title matches will take place after the women's MITB ladder match so you have whomever has the MITB briefcase waiting to possibly cash in.

Charlotte and Becky can both get the job done and I genuinely hope this is the end of their program for a while. Given who Charlotte is, how high management is on her and that she's on a different brand than Becky, I could see her picking up the win as a means of salvaging her pride after months of losing to Becky in one form or another only to drop the title to the MITB winner. There are several directions WWE could go with either of the title matches, though it wouldn't bother me if Becky walked out of MITB still Becky Two-Belts and they kept it going for a while.

BestSportsEntertainer
04-24-2019, 07:56 AM
Why is this feud continuing? They've been feuding for most of the last 8 months, and I'm more than ready to move on.

Y 2 Jake
04-24-2019, 09:01 AM
Yawn. I suppose this is the match where Becky ceases to be a double champ. The status quo will be restored and the clean slate of WrestleMania already feels lile an age ago.

Fire Marshall Bill
04-26-2019, 08:14 PM
I think the MITB winner will tell you whoâ??s winning this match. Iâ??d like to see Becky win, only to be cashed in on. Having her drop a belt gets her off both shows and it should finally end her feud with Charlotte.