PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy expected to be out for 6-9 months

BestSportsEntertainer
05-02-2019, 09:08 PM
Damn you, Lars Sullivan!

The Hardys were forced to relinquish the tag titles on Smackdown. With Big E also being injured, the only healthy teams are the B Team, Colons, Heavy Machinery, and Nakamura and Rusev. Tag team wrestling in WWE is at its lowest point in years.

Yaz
05-03-2019, 07:34 AM
They really should just combine the Raw and Smackdown divisions.

Jeff Deliverer of Mail
05-03-2019, 08:16 AM
If you really think about it, tag team wrestling is in a very good place compared to a time when Deuce and Domino were tag team champions and fought nobody for months, or Animal/Heindenright (sp) holding the belts and fighting no names week after week after week.

smarkmouth
05-03-2019, 12:34 PM
They really should just combine the Raw and Smackdown divisions.

Know what I'd love? A tag team brand. Don't remove the stars from the main programs or anything, just give tag team wrestling an hour a week to shine. Piece episodes together by recording select house show matches and segments and recording commentary from studio.

Jeff Deliverer of Mail
05-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Know what I'd love? A tag team brand. Don't remove the stars from the main programs or anything, just give tag team wrestling an hour a week to shine. Piece episodes together by recording select house show matches and segments and recording commentary from studio.

Kind of sounds like pre-Raw days when Monsoon and Heenan had a Monday Night show, it would show a pretaped match from a different venue then cut back to them doing something funny and talking. Think is was called Monday Night Primetime?

mrluck_07
05-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Kind of sounds like pre-Raw days when Monsoon and Heenan had a Monday Night show, it would show a pretaped match from a different venue then cut back to them doing something funny and talking. Think it was called Monday Night Primetime?

Prime Time Wrestling

Y 2 Jake
05-04-2019, 04:28 AM
I'd prefer a Heavy Machinery run over another Hardy nostalgia reign. At this point I don't think Matt and Jeff have anything new to offer.