PDA

View Full Version : Shower Thoughts

JGlass
02-23-2018, 06:43 PM
I have awesome shower thoughts all the time, but rarely share them. I bet you do too. Share some here:

I have a friend that's an EMT at concerts, and tonight she's the EMT at a Kid Rock concert. That has to be one of the worst places on earth, right? It's like, Libya, Somalia, Kid Rock Concert, North Korea, Myanmar are the big 5.

Slyfox696
02-23-2018, 10:45 PM
I have awesome shower thoughts all the time, but rarely share them. I bet you do too. Share some here:

I have a friend that's an EMT at concerts, and tonight she's the EMT at a Kid Rock concert. That has to be one of the worst places on earth, right? It's like, Libya, Somalia, Kid Rock Concert, North Korea, Myanmar are the big 5.I just had to think of JGlass in the shower...not sure if that feeling in my stomach is disgust or odd excitement...

JGlass
02-23-2018, 11:06 PM
I just had to think of JGlass in the shower...not sure if that feeling in my stomach is disgust or odd excitement...

The term shower thoughts doesn't refer to thoughts you have in the shower. It refers to thoughts that are had when the mind is allowed to wander while performing a familiar, menial task.

Slyfox696
02-23-2018, 11:07 PM
The term shower thoughts doesn't refer to thoughts you have in the shower. It refers to thoughts that are had when the mind is allowed to wander while performing a familiar, menial task.
I stand by my post...

ShinChan
02-24-2018, 12:06 AM
:lmao:

Yaz
02-24-2018, 03:39 PM
Why do they call shoes sneakers? You certainly would make less noise sneaking in your bare feet.

JGlass
02-24-2018, 07:42 PM
Why do they call shoes sneakers? You certainly would make less noise sneaking in your bare feet.

Clearly you haven't seen Black Panther and his high tech Jordans yet.

Sully
02-26-2018, 12:57 PM
I always had this deep existential theory that we are all just some big science project of a higher being.

Can you imagine that? That our concept of size and time is skewed, and that really our universe is just the creation of one being among many in a much larger world? Maybe our concept of religion and God is implanted by that creator. Maybe the creator can manipulate and events, may be he can't. Plato's allegory of the can cave reminds me of this sometimes.

Any time I really start to delve deep into existential thought my head begins to hurt from all the unknown, so I'm going to stop there.

JGlass
02-26-2018, 03:00 PM
I always had this deep existential theory that we are all just some big science project of a higher being.

Can you imagine that? That our concept of size and time is skewed, and that really our universe is just the creation of one being among many in a much larger world? Maybe our concept of religion and God is implanted by that creator. Maybe the creator can manipulate and events, may be he can't. Plato's allegory of the can cave reminds me of this sometimes.

Any time I really start to delve deep into existential thought my head begins to hurt from all the unknown, so I'm going to stop there.

I knew you'd start smoking weed some day, Sully, and I couldn't be prouder.

Sully
02-26-2018, 04:03 PM
I knew you'd start smoking weed some day, Sully, and I couldn't be prouder.

Nah I live the CM Punk lifestyle. My mind just acts like it's high as shit anyway.

JGlass
02-26-2018, 07:15 PM
Nah I live the CM Punk lifestyle. My mind just acts like it's high as shit anyway.

Lol okay, let's check back in 2 years, 4 tops.

Sully
02-26-2018, 07:30 PM

I've made it through high school and four years of college. I've been tested a couple times for sure but idk it's something I hold pretty strongly.

I am actually trying to cut out soda too. That's kind of my version of alcohol, where I'm a social drinker. I drink soda at parties and what not. But I'm trying to stick to just Powerade/Gatorade, propel, and water
Although.I understand Powerade isn't much better than soda.

Yaz
02-26-2018, 10:31 PM
Are you like Mormon and not allowed to put any fun stuff in your body?

Also, Propel is pretty terrible for you. It isn't just flavored water, it has a shit ton of artificial sweeter and additives to boost electrolyte loss, and contains very little actual water and a lot of lab made chemicals. Unless you are a hardcore athlete, stuff like Propel/Gatorade and any other "sports drink" is actually worse for you than soda. If you are working out like crazy on a near daily basis, then yeah, sports drinks are great. To the average human though, they contain a lot of stuff to replenish chemicals and stuff your body isn't actually losing.

Khalifa
02-27-2018, 12:41 AM
I could list infinity similar to these but Iâ??ll just go with the one. Why does one start with a O?

And Iâ??m definitely not the person to be making an opinion on this, but I will because Iâ??m a tool that doesnâ??t know anything. Doesnâ??t geology sound like true biggest piece of shit ever? Like sorry to anyone who has a career or interest in it but fark me. If I made a machine and said this machine told me that some alcohol was 500 years old would you believe me? Probably not because I made a random machine and why would you believe that. Anything man made isnâ??t flawless, there is always a fault or there will be eventually. So why is it universally recognised that you can test radioactive elements and it can tell you itâ??s millions of years old. How would you know? You can have a rough estimate but fuck, you donâ??t know whatâ??s happened between then and there and your a fucking human, no a fucking god so give me a break. I could look more into it and get more of an understanding but on the outside it looks/sounds pretty stupid.

Lee
02-27-2018, 12:50 AM
I could list infinity similar to these but I’ll just go with the one. Why does one start with a O?

And I’m definitely not the person to be making an opinion on this, but I will because I’m a tool that doesn’t know anything. Doesn’t geology sound like true biggest piece of shit ever? Like sorry to anyone who has a career or interest in it but fark me. If I made a machine and said this machine told me that some alcohol was 500 years old would you believe me? Probably not because I made a random machine and why would you believe that. Anything man made isn’t flawless, there is always a fault or there will be eventually. So why is it universally recognised that you can test radioactive elements and it can tell you it’s millions of years old. How would you know? You can have a rough estimate but fuck, you don’t know what’s happened between then and there and your a fucking human, no a fucking god so give me a break. I could look more into it and get more of an understanding but on the outside it looks/sounds pretty stupid.

First rule in calling something stupid. Use the correct your/you're.

Spidey
02-27-2018, 12:51 AM
To piggyback off of Khalifa

Why do the uneducated voice their thoughts on fields they've obviously done no research on and even admit to such?

Lee
02-27-2018, 01:09 AM
I don't know anything but what's the deal with space? Are we supposed to believe it's there?

Yaz
02-27-2018, 01:27 AM
I have never seen space, so I don't honestly think it is real. Same as Australia.

JGlass
02-27-2018, 11:12 AM
Don't be a fucking chode, Sully: drugs are fun and anyone who tells you otherwise is probably lame AF.

I should give advice professionally.

Dave
02-27-2018, 05:08 PM
A shower thought I always thought was cool was "why do we think in our own voice"?

Sully
02-27-2018, 08:56 PM
A shower thought I always thought was cool was "why do we think in our own voice"?

I don't think I do think in my own voice tbh. I don't know whose voice it is, but the voice in my head is different than my actual voice. And of course the voice we hear when we talk is different than our voice as others hear it.

I've tried training myself to think with a Morgan Freeman narration voice, but it's pretty hard.

Khalifa
02-27-2018, 11:01 PM
First rule in calling something stupid. Use the correct your/you're.

Iâ??m on a phone, hence why my posts generally look like a 5 year old is on the keyboard. Iâ??ll remember to teach my students that rule though.

To piggyback off of Khalifa

Why do the uneducated voice their thoughts on fields they've obviously done no research on and even admit to such?

Opinion is the worst way to converse. Though you gotta admit from the outside looking in, it sounds stupid. Like gravity, itâ??s obviously there and makes sense but when you look at it from a distance, how stupid does it sound. Just because we were taught it our whole lives doesnâ??t make it not sound stupid. Some mysterious thing that canâ??t be seen is the absolute perfect everything for us Humans to be able to live on earth.

Iâ??m not hating on geology, I just look at it like evolution. Oh yeah okay thatâ??s right, but Impressive thats how the conclusion was formed.

Yaz
02-27-2018, 11:12 PM
I legit can't tell if you are hating on God or science or what, but you do you homie.

Spidey
02-27-2018, 11:14 PM
Anything looks stupid if you don't search for answers.

Khalifa
02-27-2018, 11:24 PM
I legit can't tell if you are hating on God or science or what, but you do you homie.

Sometimes you just need someone to tell you to realise. Is it to late to save me?

Anything looks stupid if you don't search for answers.

Yeah, true. I mean I guess even eating and drinking keeping us alive sounds stupid if you were taught absolutely nothing if you really think about it. Now I just sound like even more of a retard. Fair play.

Can I extend an olive branch then and say that Relationship advisors/experts sounds like a pretty easy job. I reckon if you ask 100 people on the street, 70 of them would say they could try and find faults in a relationship or try and find what could be the way to make it work , and about half of them would say the same as each other?

Should I just stop speaking?

Yaz
02-27-2018, 11:34 PM
I too like being 14 and taking drugs.

A11
02-27-2018, 11:49 PM
I like the good old "If god made us in his image why should we worship him? Human beings are fucked up and inefficient. That means best case scenario god is fucked up and inefficient, worst case scenario god is all powerful and perfect but decided to make us fucked up and is therefore an asshole"

MF Doom
02-27-2018, 11:51 PM
I don't think I do think in my own voice tbh. I don't know whose voice it is, but the voice in my head is different than my actual voice. And of course the voice we hear when we talk is different than our voice as others hear it.

I've tried training myself to think with a Morgan Freeman narration voice, but it's pretty hard.

think that's schizophrenia pal

Lee
02-27-2018, 11:55 PM
I like the good old "If god made us in his image why should we worship him? Human beings are fucked up and inefficient. That means best case scenario god is fucked up and inefficient, worst case scenario god is all powerful and perfect but decided to make us fucked up and is therefore an asshole"

I love when people who don't have a clue what the bible says try to do arguments like this.

Yaz
02-28-2018, 12:01 AM
Can God microwave a burrito so hot, even he can't eat it?

http://us4palin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/40dad7f7checkmate.jpg

Lee
02-28-2018, 12:07 AM
God doesn't need a microwave to do that

https://media.spokesman.com/photos/2015/03/02/yahtzeeCover_t810.png?043915c051a7e8a61f3dafe8e38e 28c2ebfb384b

Yaz
02-28-2018, 12:10 AM
Then if he don't use a microwave, how are we in his image? You saying God is too good for a microwave?
https://www.wikihow.com/images/thumb/9/99/Improve-Your-Scrabble-Score-Step-4.jpg/aid701688-v4-728px-Improve-Your-Scrabble-Score-Step-4.jpg

Lee
02-28-2018, 12:14 AM
I'm saying that using a microwave in the shower is dangerous which is why God doesn't use one for shower thoughts

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Jenga_distorted.jpg/220px-Jenga_distorted.jpg

Yaz
02-28-2018, 12:19 AM
But if God was truly all powerful he could just change the laws of nature and physics to make it so electricity doesn't flow through water.

http://www.texasholdem.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/These-Poker-Hands-Made-Me-Start-Winning-More.jpg

ABMorales787
02-28-2018, 01:19 AM
He doesn't have to because being All-Powerful means He can no-sell the electricity from the microwave while the burrito cooks with it and then instantly cools down from the shower. So even though he doesn't have to worry about it being too hot, it just won't be. He has a plan for that burrito.

Storm Trooper
02-28-2018, 02:14 AM
Conversely God just doesn't eat burrito's, making this whole conversation irrelevant. And if he did and we're built in his image, we wouldn't worry about heating or eating a burrito in the shower because nobody eats in the shower, yet alone cooks in it.

Somehow posting a picture of a game is a good end for a post, so here's Hungry Hungry Hippos.

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/bhuKqf9IkKfrZ_ixFhNScF9lhbQ/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2012/04/16/5/301/3019466/5c9ca2fa90c806d9_Hungry_Hippos/i/Hungry-Hungry-Hippos.jpeg

ABMorales787
02-28-2018, 02:57 AM
You're just a ball of fun.

Yaz
02-28-2018, 02:58 AM
You're just a ball of fun.

You know Stormtroopers can't see because of their helmets so he clearly couldn't see we were taking the piss.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51bvIKhT3xL.jpg

Dave
02-28-2018, 03:07 AM
This thread went way off course really fast.

Yaz
02-28-2018, 03:14 AM
This thread went way off course really fast.

Speaking of really fast, do I have a game for you
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/511YX29N36L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Spidey
02-28-2018, 11:26 AM
Are snails bullets?

Like they gots a shell, and they gots a slug.

I don't know. Something to brew on.

JGlass
02-28-2018, 12:13 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/344/285/ce3.jpg

Fallout
02-28-2018, 12:15 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/344/285/ce3.jpg

Jesus christ, Steven Crowder. That guy is a grade-A cunt.

Yaz
02-28-2018, 01:26 PM
I had no idea where that meme came from, kind of a common theme for me, read to autism laded post back on WZ to find out more, so I looked into it. The evidence that Pop-Tarts are actually ravioli is kind of compelling.

Fallout
02-28-2018, 01:41 PM
Speaking of old WZ autism, anyone remember Tits N Ass Rick, The Legend? That guy who fantasised about Russo and wore that Shark Boy knockoff mask in videos that he sadly deleted.

#AbsoluteUnit
02-28-2018, 01:47 PM
Are snails bullets?

Like they gots a shell, and they gots a slug.

I don't know. Something to brew on.

That's some deep thought there.

JGlass
02-28-2018, 04:11 PM
I had no idea where that meme came from, kind of a common theme for me, read to autism laded post back on WZ to find out more, so I looked into it. The evidence that Pop-Tarts are actually ravioli is kind of compelling.

If you like that, check this out...

https://i0.wp.com/flowingdata.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Sandwich-alignment-chart.jpg?fit=720%2C495&ssl=1

Fire Marshall Bill
03-08-2018, 06:34 PM
If you like that, check this out...

https://i0.wp.com/flowingdata.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Sandwich-alignment-chart.jpg?fit=720%2C495&ssl=1

This chart is clearly wrong. A pop tart is ravioli :lmao:

Seriously though, Iâ??ve always loved that chart. Thereâ??s real thought put into it, yet I find it hilarious. It also makes me believe that Beef Wellington belongs in the same section of that chart at a burrito.

Beef Wellington may very well be a sandwich.

JGlass
03-08-2018, 08:11 PM
I showed this chart to some friends at a bar the other night and much discussion ensued.

I think at the end of the day I'm ingredient purist, structure neutral, so long as hamburgers fall into that category. I don't think anybody would argue that a sub isn't a sandwich, and if they would I will fight them to the bitter death on that.

Fire Marshall Bill
03-08-2018, 09:09 PM
I showed this chart to some friends at a bar the other night and much discussion ensued.

I think at the end of the day I'm ingredient purist, structure neutral, so long as hamburgers fall into that category. I don't think anybody would argue that a sub isn't a sandwich, and if they would I will fight them to the bitter death on that.

Considering itâ??s often referred to as short for â??submarine sandwichâ? theyâ??d certainly be fighting an uphill battle.

Hamburgers are fine, but hot dogs are where you start to stretch my boundaries.

Yaz
03-08-2018, 09:31 PM
A sandwich is bread and filling for me. If I had to pick a fight, I'd say it has to have some form of meat (or meat substitute), but I also like ice cream sandwiches so I'm not going to fight hard.

BaconBits
03-09-2018, 06:41 AM
If you fart in a vacuum, does the smell never go away?

JGlass
03-09-2018, 04:33 PM

Idk about the smell, but I remember reading that astronauts need to eat diets that are low in methane so that their farts don't have methane in them, as methane is flammable and generally you want as few flammable things in space as possible.

Барбоса
03-09-2018, 05:20 PM

I would say that because gases can spread in a vacuum, they must also be able to dissipate. How long it would take would likely depend on the amount of gas and the size of the vacuum.

BestSportsEntertainer
03-13-2018, 01:14 PM
Could anyone imagine a male wrestler calling another male wrestler fat behind back their back?

And then that male wrestler finding out and nearly crying before throwing a temper tantrum?

BaconBits
03-13-2018, 01:25 PM
Could anyone imagine a male wrestler calling another male wrestler fat behind back their back?

And then that male wrestler finding out and nearly crying before throwing a temper tantrum?

No, but now I do want to see that. Problem is, there aren’t really any fat guys left.

Jeff Deliverer of Mail
03-13-2018, 02:16 PM
Is Eddie Guerrero really alive and waiting for the right moment to shock the wrestling world at Wrestlemania by attacking Roman Reigns after the main event match is over?

JGlass
03-14-2018, 06:03 PM
So after spending a year in space, NASA found that Scott Kelly's DNA is now different from his twin brother's. That's CRAZY! He literally turned into a different person while he was in space.

Sounds like the beginning of a horror movie...

http://ktla.com/2018/03/14/astronauts-dna-no-longer-matches-his-identical-twins-after-year-spent-in-space-nasa-finds/

BaconBits
03-15-2018, 06:32 AM
So after spending a year in space, NASA found that Scott Kelly's DNA is now different from his twin brother's. That's CRAZY! He literally turned into a different person while he was in space.

http://ktla.com/2018/03/14/astronauts-dna-no-longer-matches-his-identical-twins-after-year-spent-in-space-nasa-finds/

I'd imagine that the lack of gravity played a huge role in that.

A11
03-15-2018, 08:14 AM
What would that mean in terms of his relation to kids and shit? Like if someone was to now come forward and say that they had an affair that resulted in a love child, would the paternity test still give a match? Plus if he was to have another kid with the different dna what would that mean for the relationship with his brother, would it still be considered an uncle (and if they're from the south would the kid be able to sleep with his cousins and not risk diseases and deformities that inbreeding usually entails?)

JGlass
03-15-2018, 09:42 AM
I'd imagine that the lack of gravity played a huge role in that.

Why?

What would that mean in terms of his relation to kids and shit? Like if someone was to now come forward and say that they had an affair that resulted in a love child, would the paternity test still give a match? Plus if he was to have another kid with the different dna what would that mean for the relationship with his brother, would it still be considered an uncle (and if they're from the south would the kid be able to sleep with his cousins and not risk diseases and deformities that inbreeding usually entails?)

I like the way you think, A11, especially in regards to the DNA paternity test. He has two children, I wonder if they'll do DNA tests between them and their father to see if he's still their biological father in terms of DNA evidence alone.

BaconBits
03-15-2018, 10:55 AM
Why?

Beats me, but it’s a huge variable from his or his brother’s time on earth.

JGlass
03-15-2018, 12:04 PM
Beats me, but it’s a huge variable from his or his brother’s time on earth.

I think it has more to do with radiation than gravity, but I'm not a NASA scientist.

BaconBits
03-15-2018, 01:44 PM
I think it has more to do with radiation than gravity, but I'm not a NASA scientist.

True enough. I’m sure overall it’s a combination of factors.

A11
03-15-2018, 06:03 PM
His brother was in space as well. Not for as long but

Fire Marshall Bill
03-15-2018, 06:31 PM

Or a superhero movie.

DNA 2.0
03-24-2018, 09:14 PM
If I want to do something really bad.. you know, if I have this big dream.. but I fail, why should I continue living after that?

BaconBits
03-25-2018, 05:19 PM
If I want to do something really bad.. you know, if I have this big dream.. but I fail, why should I continue living after that?

If you cash out after failing the first time, you weren’t cut out for making it anyways.

Khalifa
03-25-2018, 07:53 PM
Because you can contribute so much more to other people than yourself, and theyâ??re is nothing better seeing someone else smile because of what you have done. I had to retire from my dream at 21 due to a back injury and at the end of the day it gets easier.

Baconbits post was a cracker though, too true.

DNA 2.0
03-26-2018, 08:15 PM
Because you can contribute so much more to other people than yourself, and theyâ??re is nothing better seeing someone else smile because of what you have done. I had to retire from my dream at 21 due to a back injury and at the end of the day it gets easier.

Baconbits post was a cracker though, too true.

If you cash out after failing the first time, you werenâ??t cut out for making it anyways.

I guess what they say it's true. What defines us is how we get back up.

BaconBits, you may have just motivated for the rest of my life. Never really heard anything motivational, but true at the same time.

JGlass
03-30-2018, 05:29 PM
I took two semesters of Chinese in college to fulfill my language credit. Foreign languages was ALWAYS my weakest subject in school, but I made it through both semesters with like, low Bs or something. But after that last semester of Chinese I made no attempt to keep it going.

I should have absolutely kept that Chinese knowledge for the sole fact that it would make communicating with the Chinese food delivery guy 100 times easier.

Sully
04-03-2018, 01:54 AM
I took two semesters of Chinese in college to fulfill my language credit. Foreign languages was ALWAYS my weakest subject in school, but I made it through both semesters with like, low Bs or something. But after that last semester of Chinese I made no attempt to keep it going.

I should have absolutely kept that Chinese knowledge for the sole fact that it would make communicating with the Chinese food delivery guy 100 times easier.

For what it's worth, I think if I was ever going to learn another language...sign language would be the best to learn.

Foreign languages are no longer as valuable as they used to be. Even in criminal justice they told us if we learned a Middle Eastern language we'd be huge steps ahead for federal jobs like the FBI.

But honestly now technology is making it easier and easier. Federal law enforcement doesn't even need a translator anymore. We have apps on our phones that we can input audio and it will translate it for us.

Sign language however is something not as easily adapted by technology. And personally for me it'd be a useless thing as well because I'm in the psychology field.

Honestly I think they should have more sign language classes in school instead of secondary languages like Spanish or French.

JGlass
04-03-2018, 11:28 AM
For what it's worth, I think if I was ever going to learn another language...sign language would be the best to learn.

Foreign languages are no longer as valuable as they used to be. Even in criminal justice they told us if we learned a Middle Eastern language we'd be huge steps ahead for federal jobs like the FBI.

But honestly now technology is making it easier and easier. Federal law enforcement doesn't even need a translator anymore. We have apps on our phones that we can input audio and it will translate it for us.

Sign language however is something not as easily adapted by technology. And personally for me it'd be a useless thing as well because I'm in the psychology field.

Honestly I think they should have more sign language classes in school instead of secondary languages like Spanish or French.

Interesting point, Sully, but I think being able to whip out a foreign language sans-smart phone will always have value. Sure, in professional situations I don't think it's inappropriate to use your phone to translate, but I think you could certainly impress people by speaking it yourself. And if you're at a noisy bar in a foreign country you'd be a lot better off using your own foreign language skills than your phone.

BaconBits
04-15-2018, 07:49 AM
When you create a wrestler in WWE games, do they exagerate heights and weights like they do in real life?

BestSportsEntertainer
04-19-2018, 06:37 PM
I finally decided to also get a Nintendo Switch. Next time, I'll finally get that stripper.

Spidey
04-24-2018, 11:53 PM
There is a gray strip running along the right side of the Wrestlezone Forums logo that you forgot about until now.

Sully
04-26-2018, 10:20 PM
The British blew a 13 colony lead

Lee
04-26-2018, 10:35 PM
Sully's retarded isn't he?

Sully
04-26-2018, 11:00 PM
Sully's retarded isn't he?

I haven't been diagnosed with anything yet but I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

Fallout
06-30-2018, 04:45 AM
https://gfycat.com/AppropriateForsakenHarborseal

In loving memory of Coco.

Spidey
06-30-2018, 12:20 PM
Why do we pretend people are dead and are unable to sign up for a forum? This isn't just a dig at Fallout. I see this all the time.

Fallout
06-30-2018, 02:52 PM
Why do we pretend people are dead and are unable to sign up for a forum? This isn't just a dig at Fallout. I see this all the time.

I think it's just a general way of legitimising someone who's been missing from a community for a long time.

samuel
07-02-2018, 10:44 PM
I think it's just a general way of legitimising someone who's been missing from a community for a long time.

:100:

BestSportsEntertainer
07-04-2018, 04:45 PM
The ending to last week's Raw was okay I guess, but how the hell is Braun Strowman still a face?

King Patrick Star
07-05-2018, 10:25 AM
Someone was complaining about the main WZ site problems, and this is what I replied with.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=342843

https://i.imgflip.com/2dgldx.jpg

HAHA!!

BaconBits
07-25-2018, 06:17 PM
I want a heel stable of The Rock, Cena, and Batista. The Hollywood Playboys and they’re whole gimmick is how they’re on a level so much higher than the WWE.

King Patrick Star
07-25-2018, 10:55 PM
I want a heel stable of The Rock, Cena, and Batista. The Hollywood Playboys and they’re whole gimmick is how they’re on a level so much higher than the WWE.

Have them managed by Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and you have yourself a deal, Pal!!

Let's name them, Planet Hollywood!!

BestSportsEntertainer
08-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Reigns got cheered for the third, maybe fourth time in 4 years, and his fans are acting as if he's been getting Stone Cold level pops every week.

ShinChan
08-01-2018, 02:06 AM
Reigns got cheered for the third, maybe fourth time in 4 years, and his fans are acting as if he's been getting Stone Cold level pops every week.
I can really understand. Having rainfall where it's very rare is overwhelming, no?

BestSportsEntertainer
08-01-2018, 09:35 PM
Urban Meyer is extremely stupid.

Fire Marshall Bill
08-03-2018, 07:45 AM
You have to wonder what was going through his head, it’s hard to say. That’s assuming he did know. It seems in today’s society that the only way to stay clean is to have no loyalty. Sure, you can do everything right, but you can’t control those around you. Just another step towards the world killing your heart. Congratulations.

#AbsoluteUnit
08-03-2018, 07:50 AM
Great coach, but he has no morals.

BestSportsEntertainer
08-04-2018, 03:27 AM
Kane coming out to Slow Chemical for his victory speech is hilarious

Yaz
08-09-2018, 02:50 AM
You have to wonder what was going through his head, it’s hard to say. That’s assuming he did know. It seems in today’s society that the only way to stay clean is to have no loyalty. Sure, you can do everything right, but you can’t control those around you. Just another step towards the world killing your heart. Congratulations.

Can't wait until his "heart attack" in two weeks causes him to resign and fuck off for a couple years before he pops up again as the head coach at NC State and turns them from ACC midcard to main event status.

Seriously, if he did know, and for the record I think he did given his issues at Florida, why not come forward? They may have him step away from the program while they resolve the issue with the abuser, but they wouldn't have fired him or fined him or had the NCAA give sanctions against him just because he came forward. The whole reason Penn St almost got the death penalty was because Joe Pa knew of the abuse and lied about it.

#AbsoluteUnit
08-09-2018, 10:28 AM
^ Nah, if he is released, he'll sit out a year and join ESPN. Then, "out of the blue" the Notre Dame job "suddenly" becomes available and he takes it. Why? That's Urban's dream job. He's said it before when he was a graduate assistant there.

JGlass
08-11-2018, 03:26 PM
What if the alt-right is just the result of psychopaths being able to find each other and coordinate over the internet?

Yaz
08-12-2018, 05:18 AM
That is a theory I've heard.

It applies to multiple things, far leaning political views, weird sexual fetishes, lesser known hobbies, stuff like that. It basically says that there hasn't actually been a rise in those things in recent years, rather they have always existed in relatively the same quantity they do today, we simply hear about them more because people who share those interests/views/kinks can reach out to each other easier due to social media. They also finally have a relatively equal platform to speak when compared to "normal" things.

Fallout
08-12-2018, 10:46 AM
The internet brings out the very worst in people because there is so little repercussions for malpractice. Not to say there should be more repercussions, but total freedom and liberty should never be considered humanity's end goal.

BestSportsEntertainer
08-13-2018, 05:19 PM
I genuinely think the Cleveland Browns front office and coaching staff live in a different reality than the rest of the sports world

BaconBits
08-14-2018, 09:40 AM
I genuinely think the Cleveland Browns front office and coaching staff live in a different reality than the rest of the sports world

I don't. I think they're self aware of how much they suck.

Fallout
08-20-2018, 11:01 AM
Deep down, I'd consider myself a docile and passive person who doesn't wish to trouble others, but this is seen as a weaknesses at best by many; and some go as far to consider it sinful. I've tried being more assertive and standing up for myself the past couple of years, with generally positive results, but I just don't think it's me and that I'm lying to myself by doing it.

Is it a sign that I'm the problem or is it the sign that we live in a combative, belligerent and highly flawed society? I hate outsourcing the blame from myself, so it's far more likely this is my problem than everybody else's, but does that mean that being dishonest with my identity is the right thing to do?

BestSportsEntertainer
08-30-2018, 04:34 AM
I don't normally talk about religion or politics, but I wanted to say this. I believe Christians themselves are single biggest reason so many other Christians (especially younger ones) are leaving churches.

Simply put, many Christians use religion as an excuse for their bigotry, racism, and homophobia. They are completely oblivious to the main principle Jesus stood for - showing love and compassion towards all people, regardless of race, sexuality, gender, religion, political beliefs, or any other factor.

I've attended just one church (for an extended period of time) in southern Mississippi, so I can't speak for everyone. However considering who our president is and the support Christians have continued to show him, this is almost definitely happening all over the country. It's truly a shame.

I'm not saying this is 100% fact. I don't have any evidence other than my own experiences. I'm also not saying all Christians are like this; many of them are certainly not. Regardless, I believe enough of them are to turn so many people away from religion. Christians should practice what they preach (yes that's a cliche, but it's true). Love others. Forgive others. Give to the poor. Help those in need. Stop with the whole "us against the world" mentality, and try to unite with others, rather than drifting further and further apart.

klunderbunker
08-31-2018, 08:32 PM
I don't normally talk about religion or politics, but I wanted to say this. I believe Christians themselves are single biggest reason so many other Christians (especially younger ones) are leaving churches.

Simply put, many Christians use religion as an excuse for their bigotry, racism, and homophobia. They are completely oblivious to the main principle Jesus stood for - showing love and compassion towards all people, regardless of race, sexuality, gender, religion, political beliefs, or any other factor.

I've attended just one church (for an extended period of time) in southern Mississippi, so I can't speak for everyone. However considering who our president is and the support Christians have continued to show him, this is almost definitely happening all over the country. It's truly a shame.

I'm not saying this is 100% fact. I don't have any evidence other than my own experiences. I'm also not saying all Christians are like this; many of them are certainly not. Regardless, I believe enough of them are to turn so many people away from religion. Christians should practice what they preach (yes that's a cliche, but it's true). Love others. Forgive others. Give to the poor. Help those in need. Stop with the whole "us against the world" mentality, and try to unite with others, rather than drifting further and further apart.

I've attended a Pentecostal church in a small Kentucky town for 30 years. There have been multiple instances of rants against Muslims, gay people and pretty much anyone not straight, white, male and a specific type of Christian. One such person has twice gone onto Facebook and ranted against one of my wife's best friends, who happens to be Muslim, because she wants to come here and kill all of us.

You're quite right about a lot of this and it's very true. The hatred of gay people is astounding as well. According to some of the people at my church, gay marriage and gay marriage alone has ruined the sanctity of marriage. Between my dad, my mom and my grandmother, there have been 13 marriages and divorces. You can get married in Las Vegas for $40 by an Elvis impersonator without getting out of your car. But two men want to get married and marriage is ruined. Right.

#AbsoluteUnit
09-01-2018, 01:16 PM
College Football > NFL

Fite me irl.

BestSportsEntertainer
09-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Tua Tagovailoa is the greatest QB ever

Spidey
09-01-2018, 10:08 PM
I too ruminate on how great college football is in the shower.

#AbsoluteUnit
09-01-2018, 10:08 PM
He's very, very good. Tua is fun to watch.

#AbsoluteUnit
09-04-2018, 08:01 PM
Sarah Logan is pretty.

Yaz
09-05-2018, 12:06 AM
Pretty fucking annoying. The Riott Squad travels together and Liv is vegan and Sarah knows this but makes it a point to Instagram every piece of meat she eats with the hashtag notvegan.

BaconBits
09-05-2018, 06:49 AM
Pretty fucking annoying. The Riott Squad travels together and Liv is vegan and Sarah knows this but makes it a point to Instagram every piece of meat she eats with the hashtag notvegan.

I mean, friends tend to bust each other's balls.

Spidey
09-12-2018, 02:16 PM
Anything can be a sandwich if you apply yourself.

BestSportsEntertainer
12-10-2018, 01:54 PM
Even the smartest and most experienced people can be wrong at times. That seems obvious, but a lot of people act like they can't be.

This happens in sports all the time. Someone criticized Bill Belichick for putting in Rob Gronkowski for that final play in yesterday's game. The Dolphins were down by a TD with seconds remaining at their own 31 and lateraled their way to the endzone. Gronkowski was the last player that could've made the tackle but missed, sealing the Dolphins win. I assume he was in to defend a potential hail mary, but that's almost impossible to do from your own 31. Belichick was wrong for putting Gronkowski in yesterday.

That doesn't mean he's not the GOAT or that I know more than him. It means he's a human being who occasionally makes mistakes, and that's alright.

Sully
01-04-2022, 11:48 PM

Hey there,

Checking in after 4 years. Still going strong with that CM Punk lifestyle. As a 25 year old though it really just results in me not getting invited to things.

"Oh sorry Dave, we know you don't drink so we didn't think you'd want to go to the bar with us".

"Hey I can order a soda! I just like to socialize!"

Storm Trooper
01-05-2022, 02:33 PM
Hey there,

Checking in after 4 years. Still going strong with that CM Punk lifestyle. As a 25 year old though it really just results in me not getting invited to things.

"Oh sorry Dave, we know you don't drink so we didn't think you'd want to go to the bar with us".

"Hey I can order a soda! I just like to socialize!"
I love the fact that you dug out a 4 year old post.

Welcome back!

Sully
01-05-2022, 05:14 PM
I love the fact that you dug out a 4 year old post.

Welcome back!

Haha I was going through my old posts and found it and realized it was just 4 years. Which is actually kind of crazy.

BestSportsEntertainer
01-24-2022, 03:58 AM
I've never thought an M&M was too sexy

JGlass
05-10-2023, 12:31 PM
I really admire that Sully came back 4 years after this interaction to tell me that he's still straight edge, I'm sorry I'm only seeing it a year and a half later. I admire the commitment to the bit/pettiness involved in making that decision.

Congratulations on maintaining your straight edge lifestyle.

TheManTheyCalledNorCal
05-10-2023, 12:34 PM
Fuck yea, great job sully