PDA

View Full Version : Jacob Reviews Anything

Wildcat66
02-23-2018, 10:01 PM
Mostly animated shows and movies, maybe the occasional webcomic or graphic novel. And you can expect some video game reviews sometimes. And yes, even Deviantart pictures are fair game.

Basically, what i'm saying is that i'll review just anything everything. Hence the title: Jacob Reviews Anything. Even things you've probably never heard of.

First Review: Assuming I don't lose interest in this within the next two to three days, a graphic novel called Breaking Up by Aimee Friedman.

I told you I would review things you never heard of.

Slyfox696
02-23-2018, 10:44 PM
First Review: Assuming I don't lose interest in this within the next two to three days, a graphic novel called Breaking Up by Aimee Friedman.Speaking from experience, this means you likely will. I can say that because that's what I do.

Undying
02-23-2018, 10:55 PM
The only time I've tried reviewing was after few pay per views over on WrestleZone. I would go extremely in depth the first match or so and it got shorter and shorter as the review went on until i just said fuck it and threw it out. I'm still amazed every time I scroll KB's all reviews section.