Thread: Stomping Grounds - Daniel Bryan / Rowan vs Heavy Machinery - SD Tag Team Championship

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Stomping Grounds - Daniel Bryan / Rowan vs Heavy Machinery - SD Tag Team Championship

Yeah it's filler (I think I've made that clear by now), but it should be good. Bryan's character work has been one of the best things about WWE recently.

2. Likes Jack-Hammer liked this post
    Heavy Machinery has come a long way in a short amount of time. They're a fun tag-team that managed to improve upon an already awesome tag-team finisher. Now they have Tucker jump on Otis' back for the splash, and then Tucker bounces up high enough to where Otis can roll out of the way and Tucker lands another splash.

Daniel Bryan and Rowan are a neat tag-team as well. Their gimmick doesn't do much for me, but Daniel has better instincts than 99% of his co-workers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

Rowan works out fine as Bryan's mostly silent muscle and while the whole extreme environmentalist angle for Bryan isn't as hot as it was when he was WWE Champion, Bryan's still highly entertaining and he does a good job of getting heat. They also compliment each other well and Rowan contributes more in the ring than he does to the gimmick as a whole. Heavy Machinery is a fun babyface tag team who've done their best with the limits they've had to work with and the fact we haven't seen them all that much; the fact that they're pretty over at this point is a testament to how much fans dig Otis' antics.

It should be a pretty decent match, but I don't think the time is right for Bryan and Rowan to drop the titles. The last significant run was the Bar's last one that began late last year before they dropped them to the Miz and Shane McMahon and the tag division on the blue brand needs to be reestablished before new champs are crowned. I mean, let's face it, neither brand has a particularly strong tag scene at the moment, due in very large part to little to no attention or gravity being placed on either division, but Raw has been vastly worse than SmackDown.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I can see Heavy Machinery winning. Rollins will need a fresh challenger for his tin can title and Bryan can fill that spot.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information