Thread: Here's what an AI simulator had to say about some of WWE's biggest stars

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Here's what an AI simulator had to say about some of WWE's biggest stars

Time for a more lighthearted thread, right? I used talktotransformer.com for this.

John Cena

"I have something in my hands," Cena says after being given the microphone, indicating that he'll talk with John Cena from now on.

John Cena: "I got a new baby! She's got a baby." Cena says he doesn't know what's going on, but if it's that baby, then he'll tell Cena.

Cena: "Here we go, it's time to bring home the bacon. Let's start with the cheese!"

John Cena: "Yeah." Cena finishes his presentation for the baby.

Undertaker

Undertaker: Don't want to hear about a loss! Let's fight for the top!"

J.R.: "The people that are giving me a bad reputation are the ones that are doing it to me for the past seven years!"

C.A.: "I will fight for the top!"

Wolver: "What? Wut?"

Wolver takes the hand of Mina and holds it up.

J.R.: "The people that are giving me a bad reputation are the ones that are doing it to me for the past seven years!"

Mina: "You are truly pathetic!"

"Whoa!"

J.R.: "I'm saying the people who are giving me a bad reputation are the ones that are doing it to me for the past 7 years! And if I can lose that many timesÃ?… Well, it's not the same thing as victory, so let's fight for that in the future."

C.A.: "The people will not give up, but I know they need me!"

The match between J.R. and Mina began. Mina lost.

Wolver: "Whoa!"

Mina continues, "But he's also the greatest fighter we know."

"What is your name!?"

Wool

Triple H

Triple H is still one of the best tag team competitors in WWE history. If the Big Show and Triple H have their way, that will mean a big step forward in wrestling as a whole. We have only the time to get to know him before the first Royal Rumble on January 1st. If we could have someone like that in charge of our show, we might even be able to pull an all-New Japan Pro Wrestling act. And that's pretty exciting to think about.

If you want proof, I'm going to take you back to what happened in NXT when they introduced Kaitlyn as Kalista. Kaitlyn was introduced as "Kalista" the debut girl, which made people excited and scared, which is great. When Kaitlyn was introduced to the NXT girls in her debut episode, the reaction was "oh she's really going to be Kalista!" I can guarantee you at this point we'll be watching WWE's new NXT tag team women's championship matches every other week.

Of course, Kaitlyn already has experience. She was one of the first women signed for the NXT Women's Championship during RAW and NXT Women's Championship matches were taped across the United States after the Raw and Smackdown pay-per-view events. As for the current Diva Divas, I think we're going to start to see some changes.

Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar's win over Roman Reigns was the best-of-seven WWE main events of the 2014 Royal Rumble match and he will now join Roman Reigns as the only two men who have beaten Brock.

"This match with Roman Reigns is the best of seven in Royal Rumble history," WWE Chairman Vince McMahon said. "I've been saying it for years and now it's finally happening. We have so much more on the cards this summer, and this is just a perfect example of how to make fans feel part of the journey of the card."

"We don't want Roman Reigns just to get here and enjoy his victory," WWE Network Vice President of Programming & Talent Relations Jeff Hardy remarked from The O2 in London. "The WWE Universe needs to feel included and at this point, that's what fans are seeing a lot of. This is a match that will resonate with fans all over the world when you finally get to see the match live."

Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins said there was plenty of room for the Rangers to move up in their rotation, but said the team might have to give the Indians another opportunity to get him.

"The market is crazy right now with guys like Kyle Hendricks, Trevor Bauer, Johnny Cueto (among others), Josh Collmenter, Chris Archer, Joe Musgrove, Brett Anderson and others that are still around. If we can get someone that can take them over, that should be good," Rollins said.

"I just don't know they've really got the guy right now," he added. "We will have to see how this thing plays out in 2016."

Stick 'em in, Boston fans.

Roman Reigns

(TNA Wrestling, 2014) Ã?– After winning his first four titles in a row, Roman Reigns was a favorite to win The WWE championship for the second time, and was able to win despite having to fight several different guys Ã?– including Seth Rollins, Luke Gallows, Rousimar Palhares, and Dean Ambrose. When he won, he ended up having to fight the winner of the first Elimination Chamber match to determine who gets the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Roman eventually won that title and placed an immediate hold on the Intercontinental title, despite getting beaten by Seth Rollins several times in his recent career; after his reign, though, Rollins went back and won, eventually gaining the Intercontinental Championship.

Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose

(Epstein's Championship Wrestling, 2015) Ã?– During a time of high interest in professional wrestling, many thought The Rock might be heading to the WWE, but he instead went to ROH, and the first title to come his way was his own first, the "Epstein's Championship Wrestling Championship." The title became available to anyone who bought an "Epstein's Championship Ring," which would give them the rights to the ring and ringside tickets for the ring's first live and pay-per-view event.

This was a little longer than intended but pretty funny lol. I might do this again later with some more WWE wrestlers.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What the fuck

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Finn Balor

Finn Balor, a veteran WWE referee; and former New Japan World Heavyweight Champion Hirooki Goto, worked together as a team.

Kaitlyn's "Smashers" are the first time a female competitor will wrestle on Raw since April 2013, when Naomi was introduced on NXT. Before that it was Samoa Joe and Sasha Banks.

WWE's first female World Heavyweight Title match has taken place since February, when Lana and Alicia Fox defeated Taya Fox and Brooke Kennedy in WWE vs. WWE United States.

R-Truth

R-Truth, who also happens to be Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump.

After the election, Trump gave a lengthy speech in which he criticized Clinton's husband Bill Clinton for his behavior toward women. In a speech that was largely unscripted and well received by the public, as was her subsequent speech, Trump also announced that she will be making history at the White House and promised that his administration will take the lead during the fight against illegal immigration. The speech, however, wasn't exactly what Trump and his staff wanted to hear. Her comments caused outrage among many members of her own party, who accused the White House of being pandering to a major party voter during a crucial election.

Randy Orton

Randy Orton - "No Pressure"

"The new Randy Orton is a force to behold." – TLC

"One of my favorite matches to watch on WWE NXT," – Eric Bischoff

"Orton is the only reason to watch NXT. You need to watch this match!" – Jeff Jarrett

"Randy Orton is the man, no matter how ill or out of shape he is. He is the best in the business, even better than Triple H, and the best of all time. Aces, crossovers and a huge smile in front of the camera. This match is truly impressive, if you are watching NXT the match is the ultimate. Randy Orton is a monster and this might not be an appropriate match to put up against a monster like Goldberg…you just don't see it often." – Jim Ross – WCWA-Fantom XR

Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch had a hand in some good things for the Dolphins, and we have to go out of our way not to forget her.

The Dolphins also added new offensive lineman Austin Pasztor, who has been working with new Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin, to fill Lynch's spot.

Lynch is entering his 13th season and will come off a career year with the Dolphins, starting 18 games while helping stabilize a floundering offensive line. During her 14 seasons in Miami -- which included the last 12 as offensive coordinator -- she compiled 3,083 rushing yards and 38 touchdowns while guiding the Browns into the playoffs 18 consecutive times dating back to 2007.

She is the all-time Dolphins lead rusher, finishing second just four seasons ago in 2009.

Lynch would also be the fifth female QB in Dolphins history. All previous women were players under Mike Sherman, who went on to coach her son's New England Patriots for 11 seasons, all under Mike Tannehill.

Lynch is married to former Miami-Dade State tight end Brian Lynch, who is retired from the NFL after two seasons with the Bengals.

Shawn Michaels

The following matches took place during Shawn Michaels' tenure as the top dog of Extreme Championship Wrestling, most recently in WWE's April 2009 SummerSlam event, which was one of the greatest WrestleMania's ever. The matches were the debut of The New Day, which debuted on April 29, 2009 and lasted for 1,023 days, the longest WrestleMania for that date, ending with the WrestleMania XXVII, which saw Shawn Michaels defeated Alberto Del Rio by no longer wrestling following Triple H's announcement to the fans, but rather in the locker room; Shane McMahon called Shawn Michaels a coward just moments after Shawn Michaels' departure. Shawn Michaels later claimed that he felt that Vince McMahon and company did not want him there because he had "the most to lose and I needed help and money to keep going", though he is correct that Vince McMahon did not allow him to retain the Extreme Championship.

Samoa Joe is a woman? R-Truth is Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana? Randy Orton is the only good part of NXT? Becky Lynch is the Dolphins all-time leading rusher? SummerSlam 2009 was the best WrestleMania ever and somehow lasted 1,023 days in just one day? All unbelievable, but not as much as an unscripted Donald Trump speech being well received

Thread Information