Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yowie Wowie

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Monday Night Raw
    Date: July 1, 2019
    Commentators: Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Renee Young

So depending on which version of WWE’s own story you believe, this may or may not be the first show under Paul Heyman’s control. It doesn’t seem to be the case, but at this point they certainly need something fresh. Tonight is likely going to be more about the amazing mixed tag, which is probably going to headline the pay per view to even less interest. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Feel The Bang

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    They did a lot of stuff differently this week. I don't know if anyone noticed, but there was a distinct lack of near 20 minute promos on the show last night, which was a nice change, as was starting off with a match. The FCA match was about setting up a big angle at the end and they pulled it off in excellent fashion, Graves "holy shit" comment perfectly suited the situation and it wasn't bleeped out or anything.

Again, wrestling content overall wasn't that great on Raw but, as I said, they're advancing storylines and setting up new stuff that could be interesting. That made it feel like a continuance of last week in that the show felt like it had a goal and it certainly wasn't boring. Corbin and Evans were kept to a minimum on last night's show, which is a good thing as there's been way, way too much Corbin for way, way too long as it is. The stuff with Mike and Maria was...well I don't know if it's interesting but it's different, it might be interesting depending on where they go with it.

The six man tag match was good for what it was. I'm not a big fan of a champion losing but WWE has done a good job of protecting Kofi, so having him lose in this situation every once in a while enhances the storyline and makes it feel like he's in a bit of danger. Still, I probably would've had the Raiders pick up the win over Big E or Woods as I think they need it more than Joe at this point.

The stuff with Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross isn't something I'm overly crazy about. We've seen Alexa do this so many times with her "friends" in the past but at least they're not insulting our intelligence by wanting or expecting us to pretend that it hasn't happened. I prefer Nikki as the wild eyed wild gal rather than mostly being a starry eyed, naïve innocent but at least this whole thing is getting her on TV and she's picking up wins so there's at least that.

Ricochet vs. Styles II you just knew was ending with Ricochet winning, they went with the 50/50 boking here and I just hope and pray that WWE starts doing a better job of protecting its champions. It was a good match while it lasted, the false finish literally had me grinding my teeth as it looked as if we just might have another screwy US title match finish. The heel turn ans official reformation of the Club was well done, you could sense it was coming but it was still nice to see. As for Ricochet, the kid's pretty lousy on the mic. He was somewhat better in NXT than he is on Raw but if the kid is going to be a player going forward, and I hope he is, then Heyman needs to work with him on his promo work.

The big problem last night was the no wrestling during commercials. WWE can't just keep adding random 2 out of 3 falls matches to Raw and SmackDown each week that are lucky if they last a total of 10 minutes, all it does really is devalue the impact of the match itself. This is something that's just not going to work in the long run, surely Vince has to be able to recognize that. So far, they've done it in front of crowds that've gotten back into things but something like this absolutely will not fly in front of audiences in New York or Chicago, that's for damn sure.

Overall though, a pretty fun show last night. I didn't feel bored and there continues to be improvement, significant improvement, over where we were at this time last month. I give the show a C+, there's still work to do and they do seem to actually be working on it for the most part.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Thread Information