Thread: My Journey Led Me Here

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My Journey Led Me Here

The time has come for me to step down as Head Of Creative.

I came to WZCW January 2010. Filled my application the same day I was hired for my first job at McDonalds. I've been in WZCW through college. It saw me go to the US. It saw me at my dirt worst. I've admitted to creative, there was a full year that was just a complete mental blur due to depression. And today my career as a wrestling journalist peaked as I was interviewed.

I've tried to stay with WZCW as long as possible. It's been a part of my entire adult life. But I reached the point where I could not handle it. And just went further and further beyond. I took the spot of HOC at a time where I was questioned only to then fall off due to me moving and having no internet. And the team was as supportive as they could've been. But it is long past time I step down and stop being a burden.

It has been a long journey and I'll still be active for a while longer. But the time is coming.

I want to thank everyone in the creative team. Lee because despite the constant butting heads, there's no denying how much he loves this place and will protect it like its his child. Yaz for being the absolute best of friend I can ask for here. Always honest and nice. Not to mention: LIVE MAS~! Ech for always being up very late at night to chat. Can't wait for Goblin Slayer season 2. Matrix & Spidey for always being on hand. Dave for trusting me and so forth. Jeff..... well for being Jeff. Good for a laugh, sometimes made me cringe, sometimes he went too far (a fucking tank?!) but he was there and always brought levity. Hell, Milenko for always wanting to do something. Hauki Hogan, where ever you are. Ty, Showtime, Falkon, so many more. Thank you. You helped me grow as a person and reach my dreams, believe it or not. And of course I can't ignore KB. I did his graphics because I learned for here. Our friendship grew, he got me into college. Me making his banner got me into fucking college. All because of WZCW.

I've seen a lot. I hope to see more. Becoming a part of Creative was my first step that led me to where I am today. A writer and an artist. I learned Photoshop specifically for WZCW. Christmas 2013, I spent it making titantrons. The main event of Kingdom Come 7 (which I botched forgetting the Last Man Standing stip), I spent DAYS writing it at the Burger King next to my decrepit rented room. I wrote so much I actually reached the text limit I didn't even know existed. We had that one roundtable where Spidey was absolutely wasted and it uplifted me as I was in that decrepit room freezing my ass off.

I do interviews now and that all started thanks to that one time I did the WZCW podcast with Dynamite with me sitting in a Taco Bell with my head tucked into the mic. That led me to todays interview airing while I also interviewed another wrestler. That's how much WZCW has impacted my life. And with that, I stand down.

Thank you. Onward to Kingdom Come X.

2. Likes Skairipa liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Never forget I saved your ass on that main event, so I better be your fucking best friend.

Honestly, without you I would not have reached the heights I have as both an RPer and as a member of creative. Seriously man, we were two floundering midcarders who were in a throwaway title feud no one cared about and look where we ended up. Using dick jokes to get to the HOF.

LIVE MAS! YOU BROKE MY HEART! LIVE MAS!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you for everything KJ. Your drive, dedication, and creativity over the years has pushed all of us (especially me) just as hard over the years. WZCW we all learn from each other, inspire each other, and draw out the best in each other as writers and creators. When Goblin Slayer season 2 hits you bet your ass we'll talk about it.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    .....you never told me that college story.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    .....you never told me that college story.
    I thought I did.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABMorales787 View Post
    I thought I did.
    I know you mentioned something about asking permission to show it to someone but you never said it got you into college. That's one of the coolest things I've ever heard about anything forum related.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Much respect. Thank you for always bringing that "extra polish" to the fed with your artistry. You always were very easy-going and a pleasure to work with during my stint.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Deep down KJ....you know wrestling needs more tanks.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bit late to this party; I remember the first feud I was ever booked in was versus you mate. You pushed me real hard and have been a constant in this place whether behind the scenes or as a general member and you have killed it ever since. Massive congratulations of the way things have turned out and can't wait to see what comes next!

Thread Information