Hey guys, hope you all enjoyed the Lethal Lottery. Big congrats to BK for winning it all and crowning himself champion. Also, a tip of the cap to everyone involved, a pretty solid round of RPs all in all.

Due to the decision to run Lethal Lottery right after Unscripted, we passed over the first round tradition of the LL cycle, the Roulette Rounds. So we will be running them the next round as we kick off the Kingdom Come cycle!

For those unfamiliar with the RRs, or for those who just need a quick reminder, The Roulette Round is completely randomized. Everyone RPs in one mega match thread, and then one creative member (myself this year) runs a randomizer to determine matches. If any of the champions (Xander, Garth Black, Mikey Stormrage) are involved in an appropriate match (non tag) then the title is automatically on the line. I'll be using a RNG, much like the Battle Royal project I was working on and never finished a few months back, to determine the matches.

Now one of the fun parts of the RRs is that each match typically has some sort of gimmick or fun stipulation, which is where you guys come in. To encourage a bit of extra participation you can suggest a few different gimmicks or stipulations. Now obviously we aren't going to have anything extreme like a Hell in a Cell or something involving tanks (looking at you Jeff) but things like cage and ladder matches are more than okay, as are most gimmick types that would be appropriate. Same goes for stipulations. People can't get infinite title shots (and looking at you here Matrix) but this is pretty open, so have some fun with it.

There is no need to rush this either. The board will be up Sunday or Monday and the deadline will likely be around the 16th, and I'll accept ideas up until the boards close.

Any questions about this, or anything going on in the fed, shoot me a PM. Take care friends!

-Yaz