I'm actually a bit surprised this thread hasn't been started yet. But no matter let's have some musical discussion going as we may learn of some new unknown artist(s).

One of my personal favorite songs that I can't but sing along to is Riptide by Vance Joy. To me personally it has a rhythm to it and it takes me back to my high school days when it came out. Don't know if any of you have heard it before or not, but you should check it out as the lyrics are quite creative.

Talking about creative lyrics one of my favorite singer is Niall Horan. I had listened to him when he was in One Direction and I'll admit it felt like he brought almost nothing to the group. However, now he has shown that he was laying down low and took notes from the producers as he had the most personal input in his solo album and the lyrics are quite good. And he learned how to blend his vocals along with the background guitars or piano. You should listen to his work, so you could listen yourself and be the judge, but he will not disappoint.

So, what are your guys favorite artist, band, writer, etc.? Or also the worst, so we could avoid that artist(s). So, go ahead and discuss away the music world with each other.