Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General WrestleMania Discussion

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd like to ask, how do you view this idea?

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Shane McMahon - Triple Threat match; winner stays on SD and losers leave

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA 2.0 View Post
    I'd like to ask, how do you view this idea?

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Shane McMahon - Triple Threat match; winner stays on SD and losers leave
    Knowing them they'd put Shane over.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The more I look at the potential matches on this card, the more I shake my head. With the rumored multi-man match for the Intercontinental Title (because we can't possibly write stories for these people) and the annual Reigns worship session on top, I'm looking around for matches to care about. AJ vs. Nakamura should have filled that spot, but now we need to set up Fastlane, leaving four weeks to build up AJ vs. Nakamura, assuming Shane and Bryan can give up that much of their precious time. The women's matches could be good, but this feels like another case of WWE deciding that the right way to go is away from what could be interesting and more towards getting people on the show in whatever capacity, knowing that the fans will buy tickets and watch the show anyway.

Thread Information