Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Random Youtube Videos You Should Watch

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Random Youtube Videos You Should Watch

Couldn't find a place to post this, so I created this thread. This is JK! Studios hilarious comedy sketch from Bring the Funny last week.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    There's a phenomenon where people are making memes from Mudvayne's Dig song regarding the bassline. It's called Brr Deng.

Someone has done a video where the song speeds up by 5% for every Deng and it's hilarious

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Oh, the randomness of YouTube. Name anything, and see if it's there. Chances are probable that you'll find some variation of your whimsically imagined concept, if not exactly what you thought of.

Thanks to YouTube, we're able to immortalize moments from tv that were magnificent but still potentially doomed to cease to exist due to being forgotten about. Then some random schmuck like me can post them to a message board, granting them a slightly higher degree of exposure.

The following video, is pretty mind-blowing when you consider how difficult it would have been to time as perfectly as it was timed. It's presented by James Burke, who nonchalantly shows the world why he is a motherfucking boss in this video.

Last edited by EnviousDominous; 08-05-2019 at 10:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This was mostly intended for non-wrestling videos, but this is an exception.

Banned

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I watched video about how to install new HVAC system to my house. I bought new Ecobee 3 and decided to install it my myself. Plus I read some review about it. It Is actullay tool for me because I use my AC this days, because the weather is stiil hot

Remember that one movie, Rocky 4? The one where Rocky helped the US win the Cold War? A movie named Creed 2 came out recently, and it's a bit of a spiritual sequel to Rocky 4. Creed 2 gave the main villain of Rocky 4, Ivan Drago, a little more depth. One scene in particular really stood out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by EnviousDominous View Post
    Remember that one movie, Rocky 4? The one where Rocky helped the US win the Cold War? A movie named Creed 2 came out recently, and it's a bit of a spiritual sequel to Rocky 4. Creed 2 gave the main villain of Rocky 4, Ivan Drago, a little more depth. One scene in particular really stood out for me.

I thought Creed 2 wasn't bad, the fight scenes were done really well, especially the final fight. I actually wish they would've covered Viktor Drago is bit more because sections of Creed's story dragged, not as much as Creed 1, but the dragging was still there.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    IMO, this is the greatest superhero fight scene of all the times. This was the first episode that I ever watched of the old Justice League Unlimited show and this is the fight that got me hooked on the DC animated universe and it's movies. Watch and enjoy.........

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
    IMO, this is the greatest superhero fight scene of all the times. This was the first episode that I ever watched of the old Justice League Unlimited show and this is the fight that got me hooked on the DC animated universe and it's movies. Watch and enjoy.........

They certainly didn't give a shit if any of those buildings had people inside.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Thread Information