"From the campaign trail, to the squared circle, to the Hall of Fame"
From humble beginnings, the success of John Constantine, is in many ways, the quintessential American success story.

While his political career was not a long one, the former Missouri senator proved to be a hard nosed negotiator and stern task master. He found similar success in the WZCW ring. During his time in WZCW, Constantine won almost as many titles as the number of stables he served in. He held the Elite title on two separate occasions, with the first win coming over Sam Smith in a No Holds Barred match in Constantine's home state of Missouri.

Both men are stirring and reach their feet simultaneously. They begin to trade weak blows, each man haven given his all. Back and forth they go until they Constantine connects with a headbutt that causes Smith to stumble and fall to his hands and knees. He does however grab the chair from earlier and stands and swings as Constantine approaches. The swing however is wide. As Smith turns back around Constantine catches him with a thunderous twisting spinebuster, Axis of Evil! Into the cover, 1...2...3!

Anderson: Here is your winner, and NEW, WZCW Elite X Champion, Constantine!
The Power Trip would win his second, then under the Elite X Gauntlet rules, at All or Nothing 2014, defeating Fallout. This would earn him a World Title shot and make him the first and only superstar to complete the gauntlet.

During his career, Constantine would also win the Mayhem and Tag Titles, as well as winning King for a Day at Kingdom Come 4. While his cash in against fellow Hall of Famer Showtime was unsuccessful, it would fuel the former senator's desire for gold, which he would finally obtain after making good on his Elite X Gauntlet opportunity at Meltdown 115.

RIGHT INTO AN AXIS OF EVIL BY CONSTANTINE!

Cohen: He hit it: the move that defeated every challenger in the gauntlet!

Copeland: Where did he come from!?

Constantine quickly goes for the cover, pinning the champion. Akiyama slides into position...

... 1
... 2
... 3!

Cohen: He did it!

Tastic tries rolling the shoulder after the fact but it's no use as Akiyama signals for the bell, calling for the match to end. There is a few seconds of shock before Harrys makes the announcement.

Harrys: Here is your winner... and NEWWWW WZCW World Heavyweight Champion... John CONSTANTINE!

The crowd is in shock as Akiyama raises the hand of Constantine who slowly gets to his feet, still trying to process what has happened. Akiyama grabs the World title and offers it to Constantine. John looks up at the senior official who assures him it is his championship. Constantine rips the title from Akiyama and pushes him away, clutching it close to his chest with a smile on his face.

Copeland: I can't believe it! Constantine utilized the distraction to hit his deadly finisher and won the championship off Matt Tastic, making him the 18th competitor to hold the World title!

Cohen: Tastic tried to do the same to Constantine when he was distracted by he managed to kick-out and make the most out of the same opportunity. Call it how you want Seabass but there is no changing Constantine becoming the new World champion! Congratulations to Constantine!

Constantine stands in the center of the ring and holds his championship up high, showing it off to the booing crowd before going over to the turnbuckles, making sure everyone in the arena can get a good look of the new champion.

Constantine would add a second World Title reign after winning Gold Rush 2017 in his hometown of St. Louis. While he would go on to drop the title thanks to the first ever Queen for a Day cash in, the former Elite, Kingdom, and Vis Imperium member would add one last title to his mantle before retiring.

In Barcelona, Spain, Constantine, in the last match of his career, took on record setting EurAsian Champion Titus Avison in the main event of Kingdom Come 9.

Constantine, doing his best to get to his feet, limping on one foot, looks down at Titus and tells him "you know I had to do it to you". Titus nods in acceptance as Constantine picks up Titus and delivers The Axis successfully on Titus. Constantine goes for a pinfall cover but the referee is still down. Constantine goes over to the referee, pulls him over to Titus and tries waking up Akiyama. When the referee begins moving, Constantine goes to cover... but instead, for good measure, he locks in his own submission move... the STF... on Titus.

Constantine wrenches back on Titus, using the last bit of his energy on this submission. Titus knows he cannot fight out of the hold and begins crawling towards the ropes. Inch by inch, Titus crawls to the rope area. A very groggy Akiyama tries to remind Titus that the rope breaks no longer counts... but as Titus gets to the ropes, he goes not reach out for the ropes. He reaches out for the Eurasian championship. Somehow, whilst being stretched in the STF, Titus grabs the championship and clutches it close to his body. After a couple of more seconds holding the championship, Titus Avison has no choice but to give up.

Titus Avison submits to John Constantine.

Akiyama groggily calls for the bell as Constantine makes Titus submit. The crowd is completely stunned at the events that has taken place but stand up to applaud the performance of both men in this match. Constantine rolls to the middle of the ring and cannot believe he has won. He is on his hands and knees with his face buried in the canvas. Akiyama slowly recover, going over to Constantine and raising his hand in the air.

Harrys: Here is your winner... and NEW WZCW Eurasian Championship... JOHN CONSTANTINE!

Copeland: John Constantine has done it! John Constantine has done it! He has won his final match in WZCW at the main event of Kingdom Come! He has won the final championship that has alluded him for so long, dethroning Titus and ending his 951 day reign as Eurasian champion, and gets to leave the company as a champion! The fantasy story for Constantine came true!
The Power Trip decided it was time to walk away from WZCW to spend time with his family and try to make amends for the numerous wrongs he admitted to making in his career.

Constantine: I can honestly say that I am so blessed for everything I have accomplished and I know that I will leave this place with my head held high and pride in my heart. Because it is so easy to lose sight of what is important in life and that is family, friends, memories and moments. WZCW has given the chance to partake in all of that and I cannot thank everyone enough from the bottom of my heart.

It is with great pleasure that we welcome Constantine into the WZCW Hall of Fame, Class of 2018!

Biography:
Constantine

6'4 265lbs

Accolades:

WZCW World Heavyweight Champion(x2)
WZCW EurAsian Champion
WZCW Elite Champion(x2)
WZCW Tag Team Champion(x2)
WZCW Mayhem Champion
Gold Rush 2017 Winner
King For a Day
10th Member of WZCW Hall of Fame