Thread: The Most Protected Finisher In WWE Today?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Most Protected Finisher In WWE Today?

There are a lot of really top level finishing moves in WWE today in terms of how often they keep guys down to actually finish the match, but what is the most protected and by extension the most powerful in the current WWE?

Brock Lesnar's F5?

Pretty good but Roman kicked out of like five of those in a match once. Speaking of...

Roman's Spear?

Rusev sold this one like a champ, but plenty of guys have kicked out.

AJ's Styles Clash?

He has broken necks, but it's still been kicked out of a few times.

Kofi's Trouble in Paradise?

As much as I would selfishly vote it, it has only recently become a huge match ender. Hell, DBry kicked out of this very one.

What about submission finishers? Joe has a pretty nice one with his Coquina Clutch

Too often in title fights recently, this one has been reversed into the actual finish.

What about Becky's Disarm Her?

Quality, but outside of like three people the women's division is poop so its hard to count it.

As it stands, there is only one finisher that has yet to be kicked out of on the main roster.

Click for Spoiler:

No one on the main roster has kicked out of the End of Days since Corbin was called up in 2016. Hell it was even the catalyst for the finish of the Extreme Rules main event. It's so effective that him hitting on other people can cost him the match.

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Jackhammer was always a definite end to a match. Other than that maybe the stunner unless it was to The Rock.

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I mean it is called End of Days. Kinda makes sense that it ends the match, right?

It is a sweet move, especially on a smaller guy. Just wish he did the Deep Six as his finish instead.
    Click for Spoiler:

Are we just discussing Raw and Smackdown Live? Or are we also including NXT? Either way, this is the answer to your query:
    Click for Spoiler:

IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    RKO by a thousand miles. I've only seen it kicked out of maybe twice ever? Most recently by AJ Styles but I cant even remember who kicked out of the RKO before that.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    If we're going by the number of people who've kicked out of it, I'd probably have to go with Baron Corbin right now. I can't recall seeing anyone kick out of it but, then again, I don't recall if he's used it in matches against guys like Roman Reigns or Braun Strowman. It'd look awesome performed on someone like Strowman as it's always impressive looking to see someone that big take a power move like that, though I'm not sure Corbin himself would have enough strength to uphold his end of the move as, for a few seconds, he'd be supporting most of Strowman's legit 350 lbs. weight at an awkward angle. At any rate, I don't recall him using EOD against any of the true top tier guys or guys who will probably wind up there as they'd almost certainly kick out.

Drew McIntyre's Claymore Kick is also pretty well protected, I think Reigns has kicked out of it before but, again, Reigns is somebody that is going to kick out of almost everything unless you've got about three men piling on top of him to beat him down.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information