Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Royal: WZCW Edition (Now with working title)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Battle Royal: WZCW Edition (Now with working title)

People were having a bit of fun, but my interest in it trailed off and I just sorta left it unfinished. Well, I'm gonna go ahead and finish it up and then run a second go round with a few new characters. Hope you all have fun with it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This is an idea I had after watching Danganronpa and playing PUBG a couple days ago. What if the superstars of WZCW were dropped onto an island and had to fight to be the last one standing?

In the original Battle Royal, there were 42 high school students and a typical round of PUBG features 100 players. I didn't want to go as high as one hundred, so I was originally going to cap this at 42. As I was making the list however, I kept thinking of names that would be fun for this, so I ended up with 60. I wanted to have the entire current roster, minus secondary characters. I then decided to include some names from the past that I thought would add some fun elements. I took the twelve WZCW Hall of Famers, then added all of the World Champions, minus Joseph Rios and Disasterpiece for reasons of backstage politics. To get to sixty, I picked some names who were popular or would lend themselves well to some fun moments if the RNG decides so.

This is just for fun, so don't take anything personally. Basically I assigned each member a number 1-60, and each day in game I will use the RNG to determine how many superstars die off. If the number of your character comes up on the RNG, you deed. I can run this multiple times, so if you die off first in one game, don't fret, you will have a shot at that chicken dinner/victory royale (but why Yaz) another time. I will write a little piece about each death, that I'm hoping will fit each character.

I have also picked some weapons the combatants may find that one might expect in a game like this. The full list is a secret, cause some fun surprised are in store, but expect things like machetes and pipes and molotov cocktails.

Here is the list.

1. Everest
    2. Titus
    3. â??Showtimeâ? David Cougar
    4. Big Dave
    5. Ty Burna/Tyrone Blades
    6. Steamboat Ricky
    7. â??The Oneâ? Big Will
    8. Vengeance
    9. Matt Tastic
    10. John Constantine
    11. Steven Holmes
    12. Mikey Stormrage
    13. Barbosa
    14. Justin Cooper
    15. Drake Callahan
    16. Ricky Runn
    17. The Beard
    18. Dorian Slaughter
    19. Theron Daggershield
    20. Dr. Zeus
    21. Garth Black
    22. Kagura
    23. Eve Taylor
    24. Alice â??Baby Dollâ? Adams
    25. Annie Halloway
    26. Keith Kole
    27. Stetson Hayes
    28. Harald Var Krigare
    29. Callie Clark
    30. Tony Mancini
    31. â??Remarkableâ? Mark Keaton
    32. â??Kingâ? Flex Mussel
    33. Vega
    34. Xander
    35. Action Saxton
    36. Saboteur
    37. Rush
    38. Yemrez Reqonic
    39. Alhazred
    40. Chris K.O.
    41. Austin Reynolds
    42. James Howard
    43. Sam Smith
    44. Ace Stevens
    45. S.H.I.T.
    46. Brad Bomb
    47. Alex Bowen
    48. Mr. Baller
    49. Michael Winters
    50. Hunter S. Kravinoff
    51. Doug Crashin
    52. King Shabba
    53. Armando Paradyse
    54. Gordito
    55. Blade
    56. Black Dragon
    57. Xander LeBelle/The Masked Gent
    58. Amber Warren
    59. elegANT
    60. Ulysses S. Adams â??USAâ?

3. Likes Skairipa liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Superstar Gimmicks

1. Everest (Super serious Lance Storm type with an obsession for rocks)
    2. Titus (Actor/Superhero)
    3. â??Showtimeâ? David Cougar (Talk show host)
    4. Big Dave (Man who was kinda big and laid back)
    5. Ty Burna/Tyrone Blades (Evil supernatural scary guy who became an urban Robin Hood/anti authority figure)
    6. Steamboat Ricky (Pirate)
    7. â??The Oneâ? Big Will (Cocky rockstar type)
    8. Vengeance (Original supernatural guy, also scary)
    9. Matt Tastic (Puerto Rican weeb)
    10. John Constantine (Former politican)
    11. Steven Holmes (English aristocrat)
    12. Mikey Stormrage (Nerd)
    13. Barbosa (Suffers from multiple personalities)
    14. Justin Cooper (Was a rapper at one point, then was The Joker, then a guy obsessed with MMA. Was always an asshole)
    15. Drake Callahan (Drunk who hits women)
    16. Ricky Runn (Daredevil obsessed with swag)
    17. The Beard (Has a beard)
    18. Dorian Slaughter (Scary dark brooding guy)
    19. Theron Daggershield (Guy obsessed with law, order, and making up words. Possibly mentally ill)
    20. Dr. Zeus (Evil doctor)
    21. Garth Black (Former addict who became anti authority figure)
    22. Kagura (Japanese)
    23. Eve Taylor (Bitchy model)
    24. Alice â??Baby Dollâ? Adams (Burlesque dancer)
    25. Annie Halloway (Hackermanwoman
    26. Keith Kole (Fry cook)
    27. Stetson Hayes (Cowboy)
    28. Harald Var Krigare (Swedish guy who tries to sounder smart by using big words)
    29. Callie Clark (Cosplaying meme queen)
    30. Tony Mancini (Monster)
    31. â??Remarkableâ? Mark Keaton (Wanna be rockstar/air guitar hero)
    32. â??Kingâ? Flex Mussel (Steroid abuser with political aspirations)
    33. Vega (Former secret agent now into being a good guy)
    34. Xander (Asshole)
    35. Action Saxton (All that is man)
    36. Saboteur (Deadpool parody)
    37. Rush (Big strong man who has heart attacks)
    38. Yemrez Reqonic (Estonian or something)
    39. Alhazred (Mad scientist/pickle enthusiast/sexual deviant)
    40. Chris K.O. (If Tom Hanks in Castaway was also a White Knight)
    41. Austin Reynolds (Show stealer)
    42. James Howard (MMA Fighter with anger issues)
    43. Sam Smith (Former lawyer and former drug addict)
    44. Ace Stevens (Bad comedian)
    45. S.H.I.T. (Robot?)
    46. Brad Bomb (Guy who gets eliminated twice in battle royals)
    47. Alex Bowen (Drug addict with bad grammar)
    48. Mr. Baller (Basketball player who can't get his head on straight)
    49. Michael Winters (Preacher)
    50. Hunter S. Kravinoff (Wildman)
    51. Doug Crashin (Joke)
    52. King Shabba (African guy who owned elephants)
    53. Armando Paradyse (If the guys from LMFAO were real and had learning disabilities)
    54. Gordito (Punk rocker)
    55. Blade (Super boring and pro Ireland)
    56. Black Dragon (Doesn't speak....ever)
    57. Xander LeBelle/The Masked Gent (Artsy kinda mysterious kinda emo smart guy)
    58. Amber Warren (Refuses to be a bad person)
    59. elegANT (A classy gent)
    60. Ulysses S. Adams â??USAâ? (A racist who thinks waterboarding innocent people makes him a good guy)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The 60 superstars drop into the fictional island.

Xander's parachute fails to deploy, leaving the risk taker to be the first of the 60 to fall. No one is credited with the kill.

59 Remain

One everyone is on the ground, most scatter. The game is every man for themselves, but some alliances form. (For story purposes I paired former tag teams who won titles as early alliances.)

Live Mas Force (Matt Tastic/Mikey Stormrage/James Howard)
    Saxoteur (Action Saxton/Saboteur)
    Runn Reynolds Runn (Austin Reynolds/Ricky Runn)
    Vis Imperium (Constantine/Justin Cooper/Mark Keaton)
    Bearded Gents (The Beard and The Masked Gent[Xander LeBelle])
    Hard Metal Penetration (Alhazred/S.H.I.T.)

The team of Eve Taylor and Chris K.O. also form an uneasy alliance after landing near each other and finding a small cave to take shelter in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After trekking through the island for a bit, Rush begins to feel a bit light headed and feels a sharp pain in his chest. He has experienced this before, but this time there are no trained medical personal to tend to him. He soon succumbs to a heart attack. No one is credited with the kill.

58 Remain

Night begins to fall. Action Saxton and Saboteur(who by rules was forced to drop without his katanas) are trying to set up shelter in some fallen trees. Due to Saboteur's inept nature, it isn't going well. Suddenly Saxton stops and turns his attention to the darkness behind them. He knows they are being stalked. Suddenly Saboteur is jumped from behind, by Big Will. A struggle ensues, but Will is armed with a tire iron and holds his own in the two on one fight. Saxton is able to hit a signature kung-fu kick to knock the weapon away, but Will pulls a hidden knife and throws it at Saboteur. Ever the hero, Saxton dives in front of the knife and takes the hit. Will retreats into the jungle as Saboteur holds his friends in his arms. Saxton gives his former partner one last message, "Get those suckas" before he dies in the arms of Saboteur. "The One" Big Will is credited with the kill.

57 Remain - End of Day One
    Deaths thus far

1. Xander (Parachute failed to deploy)
    2. Rush (Heart attack)
    3. Action Saxton (Knife wound)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    (Well thanks to the RNG coming up on a zero, no one will die during night one. Boo the RNG.)

The superstars settle in, forging for survival tools during the day has lead to many of them taking shelter once night falls. No notable events take place.

57 Remain - End of Night One

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    57 Remain - Start of Day Two

Mr. Baller has been passing the time on the beach by shooting coconuts through a hoop made of reeds. "Kobe!" he yells as he takes a long range shot. The coconut is swatted away. He looks directly into the eyes of "King" Flex Mussel. "This island is now the property of FlexAmerica." the King says as he charges Baller. The two struggle, with Baller going down. He manages to grab a handful of sand though an throw it into the face of Flex, giving him time to recover. He charges and knocks Flex against a tree. He then pulls him away and throws him to the ground. He tries to stomp on his face, but Flex rolls away. Baller dives on him and the two struggle. Baller gets the upper hand and manages to hold Flex's head under the water. Flex struggles, and grabs a coconut and cracks Baller in the head with it. This knocks Baller back. Flex takes a few deep breaths before he approaches Baller, who is crawling away. Flex grabs him and smashes the coconut into his head a couple more times before he drags him to a nearby rock. Flex smashes his face into the rock. He then grabs Baller by the hair and spits in his bloody face before lifting him for a MusselBomb and slamming him onto the rock. His neck snaps against it, killing him. Flex kicks him in the head one last time, just to make sure. Flex is credited with the kill.

56 Remain

Stetson Hayes has camouflaged himself in some nearby brush. He hears some twigs snap in the near distance and readies himself. Vengeance, the WZCW Hall of Famer, is stalking through the jungle when he falls into a pit. Hayes leaps from the brush and stands over the pit he made. He taunts Vengeance, who is unable to scale the dirt wall to get out. Hayes, who found a rope earlier in the day, makes a lasso and expertly throws it around the neck of Vengeance. The Hall of Famer struggles as Hayes climbs a tree next to the pit. He gets as high as he feels necessary and tosses the rope over a sturdy branch. "Sorry about this partner." Hayes then slides down the rope, giving enough weight to lift Vengeance into the air and slowly choke the life from him. Eventually the gasps grow weaker and his limbs stop flailing. Vengeance is killed. Hayes is credited with the kill.

55 Remain

Gordito crests a hill and sees two bodies on the ground. He approaches them cautiously and gives them each a nudge. Neither move. He recognizes the first as Rush. The second is lying face down and he can't make it out. Satisfied they are both passed, he begins to move on. Suddenly he feels a sharp pain in his back. "I knew there were skills you did lack, when you walked on past and turned your back." The familiar poetic speech pattern of Dr. Zeus. "Now as I twist this knife, you shall see the end of life." The doctor twists the knife and drags it alone Gordito's back. He has already lost a fair amount of blood when Zeus pulls the knife away and pushes Gordito to the ground. He soon succumbs to blood loss. Dr. Zeus is credited with the kill.

54 Remain - End of Day Two

Deaths thus far

2. Rush (Heart attack)
    3. Action Saxton (Knife wound thanks to Big Will)
    4. Mr. Baller (Head and neck crushed by Flex)
    5. Vengeance (Hanged by Stetson)
    6. Gordito (Stabbed by Dr. Zeus)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    54 Remain - Start of Night Two

Night has fallen on the island and a sense of dread overcomes the competitors. An evil chill is in the air. A massive rainstorm hits the island. What a horrible night to have a curse.

The preacher, Michael Winters, has built a fire under an overhanging rock and cries out into the night, asking what he has done to bring such punishment upon himself. This proves to be a bad call as the trio of Matt Tastic, Mikey Stormrage, and James Howard are close by.

"He looks a lot like you do." Mikey says to Howard. Tastic is having none of it and tells him to quiet down and the group approach Winters. Howard, the most sadistic of the three, takes charge and leads the attack. Winters, taken by surprise and done in by numbers offers little fight. Tastic and Stormrage hold him up as Howard berates him. "Let's just get this over with, this fire will draw attention." Tastic says. Stormrage nods in agreement. Howard though, wants to inflict some punishment. He mocks the preacher, before he picks up a flaming branch from the fire and seems to take pleasure in torturing him.

Tastic and Stormrage seem to have had enough. "This situation is fucked, but this is beyond that." Tastic says. "Just kill him and move on." Howard begins to pace back and forth in from of them. "No! I am going to send a message to everyone on this island. This man will serve as a warning to everyone, not to fuck with me!" The Live Mas duo nod at each other and drop Winters. They walk into the night, leaving Howard to his own devices.

The alliance of Live Mas Force has dissolved. The alliance of Live Mas remains.

"I learned long ago, no man, not even myself, can become a god, and not even God himself will forgive you for these sins." Winters mutters weakly. "I AM GOD!" Howard yells before he smacks Winters in the face with the flaming torch. Howard continues to use the torch to toy with Winters, who does not survive the night. James Howard is credited with the kill.

53 Remain - End of Night Two

Deaths thus far

2. Rush (Heart attack)
    3. Action Saxton (Knife Wound from Big Will)
    4. Mr. Baller (Head and neck crushed by Flex Mussel)
    5. Vengeance (Hanged by Stetson Hayes)
    7. Michael Winters (Burned and tortured by James Howard)

(The RNG landed on Howard for the kill. Since Howard was part of an alliance, all the members were used in the initial assault. I used the RNG to determine if the alliance would survive the encounter. 1=yes, 2=no.)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    53 Remain - Start of Day Three

Big Dave is holding a machete as he stalks through a darker part of the jungle. He looks worried, and there is blood dripping from the machete. He keeps his eyes peeled to the ground, it appears he is tracking someone. He hears noise behind him and spins around, but there is nothing there. He turns back and is met with a judo throw from Kagura. She is bleeding slightly from her shoulder, the source of the blood on the machete. He tries to grab the machete but Kagura kicks it away and begins to kick him in the ribs. Dave manages to grab her foot and trip her, but he spends too much time searching for the machete. Kagura jumps on his back and locks in a choke hold, a modified Fourth Dance of Toyouke Omikami. She wraps her legs around him and does her best to choke the life from him. He manages to grab her shoulder and claw at it in an act of desperation. It works, as she releases the hold and screams out in (Japanese) pain. Dave tries to catch his breath but he has lost too much air. He feels a sharp pain, as Kagura plunges the machete into his shoulder. She then kicks him over onto his back and plunges the machete deep into his stomach. She pulls it out and stabs him a second time, there is blood everywhere as she smiles a wicked smile and plunges the machete into his stomach a third and final time. Big Dave is dead by the time she pulls the machete free. Kagura is credited with the kill.

52 Remain - End of Day Three

Deaths thus far

2. Rush (Heart attack)
    3. Action Saxton (Knife Wound from Big Will)
    8. Big Dave (Stabbed multiple time with a machete by Kagura

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    52 Remain - Start of Night Three

As night falls, most superstars feel a little more relaxed and comfortable, knowing that thus far, activity has been limited at night. This lead Alice "Baby Doll" Adams to let her guard down enough to sit next to a stream that run through the island. She dips her feet into the water, and lets out a short "ahh" as nearly three straight days running around is hell on your feet. She removes her top and prepares to relax in the water when she is grabbed from behind. "This is your your own good." A voice whispers as she is held under the water. Adams fights back, but is no match for the larger body behind her. She soon succumbs to the the lack of oxygen and drowns in the stream. "One less body between me and sweet sweet freedom." The voice is that of Ulysses S. Adams, USA. This isn't the first time USA has used water to torture or kill others. He shakes Adams to ensure she is indeed departed. USA is credited with the kill.

51 Remain

The faint glow of a fire can be seen as Ricky Runn and Austin Reynolds get to the top of a rock formation. "Let's sneak up and see what we can see." Reynolds says. He quickly places his hand over the mouth of his former partner Ricky Runn to keep him from speaking. The duo make their way to the fire, which is next to a shelter made out of drift wood on the beach. Chris K.O. can be seen with his volleyball Steve, making light conversation. Reynolds hands Runn a crowbar. "On the count of three, we attack....One...Two...Three!" Reynolds charges in and jumps onto the back of K.O. He holds him in place and orders Ricky to finish the job. He looks up, but Ricky has been knocked to the ground by Eve Taylor. She grabs the crowbar and swings, with K.O. just ducking in time to avoid the hit. It strikes Reynolds in the face, his nose clearly broken. Taylor does not mess around, she continues to swing at the head of Reynolds until there is more soup than actual head left. K.O. looks on horrified, until he hears Runn getting to his feet. K.O. charges at Runn, who is able to hit an arm drag to cause Chris to crash into the sand. Runn then grabs a handful of sand and tosses it into the face of K.O. and manages to just avoid a wild swing by Eve. She swings again, but has a hard time keeping her footing on the uneven sand and misses. Ricky is able to slip behind her and bites her on the neck to cause her to drop to the ground. Ricky tries to grab the crowbar, but Eve trips him. He stumbles, but regains his balance before kicking Eve in the face. She falls back and Runn lives up to his namesake. He takes off and disappears into the night. Eve suggest giving chase, but K.O. thinks better of it and the two agree to snuff the fire and move their camp to a different location. Ricky Runn survives the encounter, but Austin Reynolds does not. Eve Taylor receives credit for the kill.

50 Remain - End of Night Three

With Austin Reynolds dead, the alliance of Runn Reynolds Runn as dissolved.

Deaths Thus Far

1. Xander (Parachute failure)
    2. Rush (Heart attack)
    3. Action Saxton (Knife wound from Big Will)
    8. Big Dave (Multiple stab wounds by Kagura)
    9. Alice "Baby Doll" Adams (Drowned by USA)
    10. Austin Reynolds (Head caved in with crowbar by Eve Taylor)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    50 Remain - Start of Day Four

Kagura still has dried blood on her shoulder from the day before, but she has managed to stop the bleeding. The machete also bears the scars from the previous battle. She hears a noise coming from a nearby cave. She approaches slowly, keeping her eyes peeled for any sort of trap. Once she is assured she will be safe she enters the cave, and finds Keith Kole sleeping. The sound if him snoring. Kagura doesn't give it a second thought. She grabs Kole by the hair and lifts his head, before a quick slice across the neck ends the life of Kole. Kagura is the first to be credited with multiple kills.

49 Remain

Flex Mussel is snacking on some strips of roasted boar, because he killed a wild boar with his bare hands. He begins to cough though. The meat is tough, since Flex kept it over the fire too long. As he is coughing, he feels a sharp pain in the back of his head. Yemrez Reqonic's fist was the culprit. She then picks up a rock and readies to bash it over the head of Flex, but she stops. No good person would use a weapon like this. The hesitation is all it takes, as The King is able to spit out the meat and tackle Yemrez. Huge right hands rain down on her, King Flex showing no remorse. He gets up and puts his foot on her throat. "I embrace death." She softly mutters. "No, too painless." Flex replies. He then grabs the rock from earlier and lifts it above his head and drops it onto the face of Yemrez. Surprisingly the blow does not finisher her, but this only angers Flex. He takes the rock and begins to bash her in the face until Estonian Head Soup is on the menu. Flex follows in Kagura's footsteps with multiple kills.

48 Remain

An epic battle between Vega and Ace Stevens is in progress. Ace is armed with a hatchet, but Vega, unarmed, has the upper hand thanks to quick movements and deft dodges. Ace is bloodied and bruised, while a single slash across the forearm is all Vega sports. Vega charges at Ace, who swings, but Vega avoids it and runs up a nearby rock. He uses the rock in an almost springboard fashion to try to hit a kick, but Ace falls to the ground to avoid it. Vega hits the ground, and from his knees, Ace swings and catches Vega in the back of the heel with the hatchet. Vega screams out in pain as he tries to get to his feet, but he has been cut too deeply. "Guess the joke is on you pal." Ace laughs as he stands and approaches Vega. Vega fights off the best he can, kicking out with his good foot, but Ace is able to catch it keep Vega in place. As Ace smiles, Vega accepts his fate and lies back, taking one last look at the sun. Ace swings and buries the hatchet into the skull of Vega, killing him instantly. He goes to pull the hatchet out, but it it sunk too deep. Ace can hear movement in the distance so he decides to ditch the weapon and retreat, though he is credited with the kill.

47 Remain

Tyrone Blades is crouched next to a tree. He has a long staff in his hands and is wrapping some reeds around the staff. He slips a knife inside the reeds, and then uses the remaining reeds to wrap the knife even tighter into place. He stands and admires his handiwork when a loud bang rings out and the tree he is next to splinters. Once he gets his wits about him, he turns to see "Remarkable" Mark Keaton standing about seventy five yards away with a revolver in his hand. "It's high noon for you Tyrone." Keaton says as he approaches. Tyrone tries to run, knowing his improvised spear is no match for a gun. Keaton fires at him once before he gives chase. Keaton keeps firing as he pursues Tyrone, and manages to catch up to him, thanks to Tyrone coming to a cliff. Tyrone contemplates jumping to the water below, but knows at this height, the impact will likely knock him out cold and he would drown. Keaton approaches, gun drawn. " I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?" Keaton laughs as Tyrone grips his spear. The threat of Tyrone throwing it does not deter Keaton. He gets in close to Tyrone and pulls the trigger, but nothing happens. He pulls again and again. Keaton starts to panic and turns to run. He stops briefly to throw the gun at a laughing Tyrone, but it misses by a mile. Keaton trips and begins to crawl back and beg for his life. Tyrone approaches him and sticks a hand out to get Keaton to his feet. "I'll pull you up, and toss this aside, and we can fight fair, like men." As Tyrone extends his hand, Keaton reaches out but tries to kick Tyrone low. Angered, Tyrone jerks Keaton to his feet and hits him with a superkick, CLICK!. Keaton drops to a knee and Tyrone runs and connects with a knee to the face, CLACK! Keaton is out. Tyrone grabs the spear and makes a few superficial cuts on Keaton. Not enough to kill him, but enough to draw the attention of wild animals. Tyrone then grabs him and tosses him over the cliff, to the water below. A few seconds after impact, the water is stained red from the blood and Keaton has yet to move. Tyrone turns and grabs his spear and walks back into the jungle, not checking if Keaton will drown or be an easy meal for a passing shark. Tyrone Blades is credited with the kill.

46 Remain - End of Day Four

Deaths Thus Far

1. Xander (Parachute failure)
    2. Rush (Heart attack)
    3. Action Saxton (Knife wound from Big Will)
    8. Big Dave (Multiple stab wounds from Kagura)
    9. Alice "Baby Doll" Hayes (Drowned by USA)
    10. Austin Reynolds (Head caved in with crowbar by Eve Taylor)
    11. Keith Kole (Neck sliced by Kagura)
    12. Yemrez Reqonic (Head smashed with rock by Flex)
    13. Vega (Hatchet to skull by Ace Stevens)
    14. "Remarkable" Mark Keaton (Thrown off a cliff by Tyrone Blades)

Thread Information