Bayley defends her SmackDown Women's Championship at SummerSlam against "the War Goddess" Ember Moon. Given WWE's love of slapping nicknames onto wrestlers, letting Ember use her indie name, Athena, would've made more sense if they wanted to call her the War Goddess. Not that important, just something that struck me.

At any rate, this has the potential to be one of Bayley's best in-ring matches in quite a while. Ember's biggest strengths are her abilities in the ring and she can give Bayley matches that are potentially much more exciting than anything we've seen her do with Carmella, Alexa Bliss or Mandy Rose. As to who wins, I can see it going either way but I'm leaning towards Bayley to retain.

SummerSlam is the perfect opportunity for Sasha Banks to make her return; by the time SummerSlam comes around, it'll have been just over 5 months since she went on hiatus. I doubt WWE's not going to let her out of her contract, they can just add additional time onto it the longer she takes off so if she wants to leave WWE at any point, she's going to have to fulfill her contractual obligations and just get them over with no matter how long it takes. I could see her coming out to congratulate Bayley for defending the title, then turning on her or doing a little something underhanded to help her, without Bayley's knowledge, then do the buddy-buddy routine before turning on her.