Thread: The sum of all our fears - Wrestlemania edition

Senior Member TheManTheyCalledNorCal's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The sum of all our fears - Wrestlemania edition

So the Mcmahons angle of course closed RAW last night, them being able to use the excuse of working with Rousey as the justification.

Which got me to thinking, how will they manage to make Shane Mcmahons angle the biggest one on Smackdown too.

And then, a chill ran down my spine.

Shane McMahon vs Daniel Bryan, if Bryan wins he gets to return to the ring.

It has everything the WWE loves...not just a McMahon in the biggest angle, but angle stolen from someone far more deserving in the Miz

HOW will WWE shoehorn Shane into the biggest angle on the show in your opinion?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Good question.

I'd like to think that the WWE won't try and continue this stupid feud between Bryan and McMahon all the way to WrestleMania. I'd love to believe that aspect will fizzle out and the match between Zayn and Owens will remain in its place. A match where both guys deserve to be there and can actually go some. I do believe that they would have a very good match at WrestleMania if they were given the time to do it.

But you're probably right. I envisage McMahon and Bryan clinging onto Zayn and Owens until Mania. Perhaps even in their respective corners as managers for the inevitable match. It'd be interesting to see which side they would fall on in that instance. But either way, I think you're right. There's no way they keep McMahon and Bryan away from a Mania match in some form.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's a testament to just how much WWE does not want Daniel Bryan back in the ring that he hasn't had a match with Shane McMahon yet. The conventional wisdom was that if Bryan wasn't back by the Royal Rumble, he wasn't going to be back in a WWE ring at all. If he's not wrestling Shane McMahon at WrestleMania, he's absolutely doneso.

Watching Sami Zayn interact Shane McMahon is like seeing a precious childhood heirloom seized and torn apart (and humped, why not) by a rabid chihuahua. Would anybody honestly be surprised by him taking Zayn and Owens on in a handicap match - or, even if the two split, in a triple threat match? Owens already has the much sought after rub of being a professional wrestler who couldn't defeat a grey-haired businessman in a fight; Zayn hasn't really had that honour.

4. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Don't be surprised to see Owens vs Zayn vs Shane at Wrestlemania with Bryan as the referee. Winner stays on Smackdown, Losers leave.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not really interested in this angle. Kevin Owens Vs. Sami Zayn should be a good match. That's obvious. But would they get enough time at Wrestlemania of all PPVs? That's assuming that they get a singles match with each other. And without involvement of Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan. No idea what they are going for. But I can't say that I'm interested to know that either.

Thread Information