Thread: Jimmy Uso Gets Busted Again

Jimmy Uso Gets Busted Again

Jimmy Uso was busted while driving under the influence hear Pensacola, Florida early this morning, according to a TMZ report. The report states that he was booked just after 3 am EST and was charged with DUI and, allegedly, he was still in jail when TMZ broke the story earlier today with his bond set at $1,000. Jimmy was arrested earlier this year, February I believe, after an altercation with Detroit police, while he was under the influence, and was charged with obstruction and disorderly conduct. Ironically, this comes off the heels of Monday Night Raw where John Cena rapped and joked about both brothers' past arrests and mugshots.

Driving while drunk in and of itself is plain stupid, I've got no sympathy for anybody who does it. It sounds to me like both the Usos need to cut back on the booze as it seems to be getting them into trouble, though their jobs are safer now than they would have been a few years ago. Vince doesn't want to let anybody go due to fear of them signing with New Japan, ROH or AEW, especially AEW, and just about the only way somebody will be fired is if they're just so out of control that there's really no other choice.

One potential plus on this is that it probably means the Usos won't be winning back the Raw Tag Team Championship anytime soon. They're a great team but they and New Day have been carrying tag team wrestling in WWE for the past few years and I'd like to see fresh blood like AOP, the Viking Raiders, the Revival and the rejuvenated Gallows & Anderson step up. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a quit breaking up of the Lucha House Party, keep Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado as a tag team and team Kalisto up with Rey Mysterio. With a single division, New Day, the Usos, AOP, Viking Raiders, Gallows & Anderson, Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado, Kalisto & Rey Mysterio, Bryan & Rowan and POSSIBLY a few more pairings and WWE could have one hell of a tag team division.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Man fuck the Usos. What would it take to just keep them off TV at this point? Killing someone?

But hey maybe they won't win things this month. That's some form of justice right?

3. Likes EnviousDominous liked this post
    All members of the WWE roster need to be damn thankful that AEW is making Vince paranoid.

Hell, WWE fired Adam Rose for being caught in possession of his own ADD meds. I remember being able to expect that every year there would be a massive purge of the talent roster as a "cost cutting" measure. Vince apparently knows that if AEW gets a WWE mainstay, they can promote them as a WWE guy within their organization and bolster their homegrown talent around beating them.

Jimmy is out there getting blasted drunk and going joy riding, and the WWE is still signing his paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    Man fuck the Usos. What would it take to just keep them off TV at this point? Killing someone?
    Absolutely not! If Jimmy up and killed a guy, his street cred would skyrocket and they'd have to pay him more. The only way to get off TV at this point is to become so insignificant that AEW wouldn't hire you. If I was Baron Corbin, I'd be nervous.
    Last edited by EnviousDominous; 07-30-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

Thread Information