Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meltdown Madness 161

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    A pre-recorded segment with WZCW owner Vance Bateman plays.

Bateman: Over the years, WZCW has seen a lot of change. Most good, some bad, but nothing has ever stopped WZCW from being the best professional wrestling company in the world. Part of what makes WZCW so great, is that we do our best to reach out to fans everywhere we can, and bring you the in ring action you have come to expect. While we are based in the United States, with out headquarters being right here in beautiful Las Vegas, we pride ourselves on being a global company. We have held shows and tours in Canada, Mexico, Europe, the Far East, The Middle East, and Australia. Despite our commitment, there are still places we have yet to step foot. That is why I am pleased to announce that the Kingdom Come tour will feature some never before visited areas. Once we leave Vegas, we will depart for the Caribbean, with the highlights being Meltdown broadcast live from Coliseo de la Ciudad Deportiva in Havana, Cuba and Ascension being broadcast from The National Indoor Sports Complex at Independence Park in Kingston, Jamaica. We will then head to Central America, with stops including Roberto Durán Arena in Panama City, Panama where we will broadcast Meltdown, and then into South America where Ascension will be live from Coliseo Amauta in Lima, Peru. Our final stop will be in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil where the historic Maracanã Stadium will host Kingdom Come Ten. Our goal that night will be to break two hundred thousand in attendance, to break the record that has stood at Maracanã Stadium since nineteen fifty. We thank our loyal fans for a decade of commitment and wish you all the best as we continue to grow and progress.

Last edited by Yaz; 07-28-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Callie Clark is walking backstage, holding the X she won earlier, she has a smug smile on her face as Leon Kensworth walks up to her.

Leon: Callie, earlier tonight after faking an injury you came back and won the Ultimate X Match to earn yourself a shot at either the Elite Overweight Championship or the Eurasian Championship, how are you feeling right now?

Callie rolled her eyes before answering.

Callie: First off Leon, it's NOT the Elite Overweight Championship despite what that idiot Mikey Stormrage says and second, I didn't fake anything, I simply signaled that I was going to take this.

Callie holds up the red X proudly and smirks.

Callie: It's not my fault they thought I needed a stretcher but I rushed back out here as soon as I could, and now it's just a matter of when I become a champion once again and which title I choose to take. So how am I feeling? I feel fantastic Leon. These roulette rounds are the best thing WZCW has ever done, I wish we could do them every week.

Leon nods before speaking.

Leon: With that in mind what championship do you plan to target?

Callie laughs and shakes her head.

Callie: Oh no no no Leon, nobody is finding out the answer to that until I cash it in. I have the element of surprise right now and I have no intention of ruining that. Now if you'll excuse me, I have better people to talk to and much better things to do.

Before Callie can rush off, Alice Adams comes in yelling.

Adams: I was robbed! I was robbed! That match was a joke and I deserve to be holding that, not this prissy bitch!

Adams storms off, shoving Leon out of her way, as Callie just smirks evilly.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a TABLES match for the WZCW Elite Championship!

Smoke fills the stage as the music plays, and from the misty veil emerges Vlad Azarov. He glances to each side as the crowd throw boos in his direction, before slowly making his way down the ring with a laser-focus glancing only at the array of tables that have been set up at ringside.

Harrys: Introducing first; the challenger. He weighs in at 202 pounds. This is Vlad!

Cohen: Iâ??m just gonna say it. This guyâ??s nuts.

Copeland: Vlad has shown he has a ruthless streak in him-

Cohen: -and a losing streak!

Copeland: None the less, the question tonight; can he convert the opportunity the roulette has given him into a Championship victory.

Green lights flicker to the familiar music, and the crowd roars as Mikey Stormrage makes his way out to the ring. He smiles, slapping the hands of the fans as he walks down the ramp, though he clearly isnâ??t his normal happy self.

Harrys: And his opponent. From Berkeley California by way of Indiana. Weighing in at 355 pounds; he is your WZCW ELITE OPENWEIGHT CHAMPION��Mikey Stormrage!

Copeland: The Elite Openweight Champion makes his way out here, though clearly not his usual happy self.

Cohen: Well, he came runner up in an all-or-nothing match, and now he must defend the Championship he does have in a highly dangerous match. What do you expect?

Mikey slides into the ring, handing the Championship over to the referee. He presents the championship to Vlad, whose gaze doesnâ??t even break from Stormrage. He then presents it to Mikey, who slaps the center plate once, before holding it up to the crowd.

**DING DING DING!!!**

Vlad immediately slides out of the ring, heading straight for one of the tables set up ringside. He collapses the legs and turns back to the ring with furniture in hand��only to be met with Air Stormrage! Mikey sails through the air with a suicide dive, taking Vlad down and knocking the table back to the floor. Mikey wastes no time, pulling Vlad up and whips him into the barricade. He walks back to build up some more distance, before running full speed, leaping at Vlad with a running body block into the barricade!

Copeland: A ferocious speed to the start of this Championship match!

Cohen: Havenâ??t these guys heard of pacing themselves??

Vlad is clutching his ribs as he sits on the floor in agony, as Mikey takes a moment to catch his breath. He reaches down and grabs Vlad by the hair, but Vlad is ready; striking Mikey with an open-hand slap. Mikey is knocked away by the force, and Vlad scoots himself up onto the barricade, waiting patiently. Mikey turns back, but as he does Vlad leaps off, delivering a sturdy thrust kick to the jaw of Mikey, taking him down to the ground. A sinister smile flicks onto the face of Vlad, disappearing almost as quickly as it appeared. He picks up the table he originally came to collect, setting it up on the floor. He turns to Stormrage, who is still making his way to his feet, and pulls him up the rest of the way. Stormrage is prepared however, and hits him with a stiff punch to the face, before rolling him back into the ring.

Now itâ??s Mikey's turn to grab the furniture, picking up another table set out ready for the match, and sliding it into the ring. As he follows it however, heâ??s met by a low dropkick by Vlad, who jumps on top of the Champion and reigns down with some vicious elbow strikes to the back of Mikeys head. Stormrage covers up as best as he can, but Vlad just keeps pounding and pounding away until he finally relents, more for himself to rest than for the sake of his opponent.

Copeland: Stormrage seemed to have the upper hand, but Vlad is in control of our Elite Champion here!

Cohen: Azarov may be mad as a box of frogs, but heâ??s smart. Heâ??s wearing the big man down and banking on outlasting him.

Copeland: Indeed, but this isnâ??t just any big man. This is two-time World Champion Mikey Stormrage.

Cohen: Yeah, whoâ??s still probably thinking of how he let the Lottery and World Title slip through his fingers!

Vlad waits as Mikey returns to his feet, pushing him against the ropes and launching him in an Irish whip. As Mikey returns, Vlad catches him in a Judo throw, showing incredible strength to slam the north of 300 pounder to the mat. Wasting little time, he slaps on the bicep slicer, knowing Stormrage will be looking to slam him through the wood when the moment comes. Mikey writhes in pain, reaching out towards the nearby ropes out of instinct, before switching to wriggling around, trying to force Vlad to relinquish the hold. With his free arm he begins to punch Vlad, but the pain of the slicer interrupted his flow of strikes. Running out of time before his arm gives out, Mikey pushes up off the mat with his free arm, and in one almighty thrust comes down on Vlad with a huge elbow. Vlads grip loosens, and Mikey wastes little time pulling his arm out, and dropping a huge seated senton on Vlad. As his opponent gasps for air, Stormrage retreats to the corner, holding his left arm. He shakes it a few times, knowing he will need it to deliver a big move through a table to win the match. He sees Vlad pull himself up in the opposite corner, and charges at him for a big corner splashâ?¦but Vlad leaps forward and huracanranas him into the turnbuckle! Vlad rolls towards the opposite corner, taking a second to catch the breath the senton shook out of him, before running to deliver a devastating dropkick to Stormrage in the corner!

Mikey drops to the mat, rolling to the apron outside the ring, and slowly begins to pull himself up. Vlad notices that on the floor below is the table he set up at the beginning of the match. He signals the end is nigh for Stormrage. He walks over, hitting his spinning back fist/hard left punch combo. Mikey begins to lean back, his grip on the ropes the only thing saving his Championship. Vlad hits the Ushiro Geri portion of the Leviathan Cross, hitting the ribs of the Champion, and launches forward with the Hiza Geri knee strike!

â?¦which Mikey Stormrage catches, launching him up in the air into a Falcon Punch!!!!

Copeland: What a counter by Stormrage!!!

Cohen: Okay. Iâ??ll admit that was pretty sweet.

Vlad is laying on the mat, unsure of what Continent he is in. Mikey takes a second to collect himself, shaking and slapping that left arm once again, before returning to the ring. He picks Vlad up, lifts him, and drops him with a crushing backbreaker. Not letting go, he lifts him up again, all with his right arm, and executes a spine tingling sidewalk slam. Now itâ??s Vladâ??s turn to feel the pain as Mikey is beginning to get fired up.

Vlad crawls back to his feet with the help of the ropes, still on the side of the ring the table is outside of, and Mikey signals that it is time.

Mikey: GAME OVER!

He pulls Vlad in, lifting himâ?¦but as he gets him up the left arm gives way! Vlad ends up dropping to the apron, holding on to the ropes for dear life. Mikey has a flash of inspiration, running across the ring, setting up for that big suicide dive once more. He approaches Vlad like a light-speed cannonballâ?¦

â?¦and Vlad moves, and Mikey goes CRASHING THROUGH THE TABLE ON THE OUTSIDE!!!!

Vlad raises one arm into the air in elation, but fails to see the referee, slicing his arms through the air to confirm the fall doesnâ??t count!

Cohen: Wait, Vlad won?!

Copeland: No! Mikey may have crashed through the table, but he didnâ??t put him through it!

Cohen: Oh come on! We should have a new Champion!

Vlad sees the referee and is incensed, kicking the ropes out of frustration. He slides out of the ring, visibly muttering to himself as he plots his next move as Mikey stirs through the rubble of the table he crashed head-first through. Vlad paces around for a few moments, before approaching Mikey and grabbing him by the hair. Slowly he drags the Champion round to the announcers table, throwing him against it.

Azarov slowly pushes himself up to the apron, facing away from his opponent. He takes a breath, before jumping up into a springboard!

Cohen: Oh Godâ?¦

Copeland: Get out of the way!!!

He launches, twisting into what looks like some type of splashâ?¦

â?¦but Mikey catches it; converting it into the Live Más Slam onto the Announce table and THE TABLE DOESNâ??T BREAK!!!!

Mikey slumps back down to the front of the table, while Vlad lays on the table completely motionless.

Copeland: Okay, surely enough is enough now!

Cohen: This is how much that Championship means, Cat!

Mikey starts to drag himself to his feet as the referee is checking on Vlad. He slowly pulls himself back into the ring, taking as long as he needs to catch his breath. He looks to the far side of the ring; the table he brought in earlier in the match. He uses the ropes to pull himself up, and the crowd begins to roar in anticipation as he staggers towards his weapon. As he is setting it up, however, Vlad has managed to make his way back to the ring, slowly sliding in and setting himself, stalking Stormrage. He runs as Mikey turnsâ?¦only to get caught with a Uranage. As Azarov is turned inside-out from the impact, Mikey staggers back, leaning against the table before his eyes set on the turnbuckle. The fans crank the noise up even more in assumption of what they think might be coming.

Mikey peels Vlad off of the canvas, and rolls him onto the table. He walks around said table, and faces the turnbuckle. With a deep breath, he begins to ascend.

Cohen: No wayâ?¦

Mikey slowly reaches the top rope, and looks out to the crowd. He braces himself, andâ?¦

â?¦

â?¦

â?¦

â?¦Vlad has thrown himself to the ropes, crotching Mikey on the top turnbuckle!

Vlad shakes the cobwebs from his head, before ascending the ropes slowly himself. Mikey is still with his back towards the ring, and Vlad makes it all the way to the top rope. He looks out once to the crowd, before leaping for a SUPER REVERSE HURACANRANA THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

â?¦

â?¦

â?¦

â?¦BUT MIKEY HOLDS ON TO THE ROPE!!!!

Copeland: Stormrage clutching onto his Championship here with everything he has!

Vlad is in a state of panic; he is facing the ring, hanging upside down with his legs wrapped around a former two-time World Champion who outweighs him by over a hundred pounds. Not good. Mikey grabs the legs of Vlad, and rocks forward, forcing Vlad back into an electric chair position. Vlad begins to elbow away at Mikey, feeling the grip on his legs weaken. Feeling this, he spins to a huracanrana position, leaning back onto the ring post and locking in his signature Gogoplata!

Cohen: If Mikey falls, heâ??ll go through the table!

Copeland: And itâ??ll count as Vlad putting him through!!

Stormrageâ??s focus has shifted to holding onto the ropes for dear life. His good arm is pinned by the submission, and his bad arm is the one he was relying on to not crash through the table below. With all of his might, he lifts Vlad up, and SLAMS HIM DOWN ON THE RING POST!!!!

The crowd gasped in surprise at such a savage move. Vlads grip loosens, but he isnâ??t done, kicking Mikey in the face again and again, and again. The noise from the crowd is one of distress to see so many head kicks unprotected and the boos duly follow. Mikeys grip loosened on the ropes. Maybe he was done for!

â?¦

â?¦

â?¦

â?¦OR MAYBE IT WAS SO HE COULD LIFT VLAD UP! Roaring in pain from his left arm, he leaps off the turnbuckle, spinning in the process, and CRASHES THROUGH THE TABLE WITH A HUGE SECOND ROPE GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Harrys: Here is your winner, and STILL WZCW Elite Championâ?¦MIKEY STOOOOOOOORMRAGE!!!!!

Copeland: Mikey did it. He retained his title against a fired-up Vlad Azarov.

Cohen: If Mikey had his head screwed on straight, Heâ??d never have struggled against Vlad tonight. He made too much work for himself!

Copeland: Another win goes begging for Azarov, but he certainly gave a good account of himself tonight.

Mikey has rolled out of the ring, and is handed his belt by the referee. Exhausted, he high fives a number of fans along the barricade.

Copeland: What the hell is this?

Cohen: Hush! I'm sure Flex has something good to say.

Stormrage watches the ramp as Flex makes his way out. He isn't dressed for battle, and he has no microphone. He just starts to applaud, genuinely applaud the efforts of the champ. Stormrage urges Flex down to the ring, ready to fight. Flex just keeps applauding. Stormrage holds his title high, looking both proud and confused as Flex continues to clap as the copyright information comes on screen and we fade to black.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Credits

Dynamite: 1st Match
    Yaz: 2nd match, segments
    Spidey: 3rd match
    BK: Main event
    Matrix: Segments

Shout out to BK for writing a stellar main event, give him extra props. Give regular props to the rest of the guys for the show, we hope you enjoy! Ascension will be up Monday evening, likely after Raw.

5. Likes Kermit liked this post

Thread Information