Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: RAW: 7/29

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    I love how WWE doesn't care about wins, losses, or consistent booking and just puts the titles on whoever's threatening to go to AEW.
    But they’re not threatening to leave. Latest reports are that they’ve signed new deals.

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
    But they’re not threatening to leave. Latest reports are that they’ve signed new deals.
    They re-signed because WWE promised to push them.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They re-signed because WWE promised to push them.
    You have no idea if thatâ??s true or not. Quit believing all the bullshit Meltzer spouts.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You have no idea if that’s true or not. Quit believing all the bullshit Meltzer spouts.
    Could be wrong, but I don't think it's a coincidence that they re-formed the Club and gave them the titles weeks after they re-signed after doing nothing with them for nearly a year.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Could be wrong, but I don't think it's a coincidence that they re-formed the Club and gave them the titles weeks after they re-signed after doing nothing with them for nearly a year.
    Karl especially has been very complimentary of WWE the entire time. The pure conjecture from dirtsheet writers is just neckbeard fuel.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Karl especially has been very complimentary of WWE the entire time. The pure conjecture from dirtsheet writers is just neckbeard fuel.
    They're not going to say anything publicly.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They're not going to say anything publicly.
    So, again, back to pure speculation from the neckbeardy part of the internet.

Dirtsheets put out shit that their audiences want to hear. The faster you realize that, the better off you’ll be.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So, again, back to pure speculation from the neckbeardy part of the internet.

Dirtsheets put out shit that they’re audiences want to hear. The faster you realize that, the better off you’ll be.
    I don't always believe the dirt sheets, but this story makes a lot of sense to me. Why push the Club now?

It's much more unbelievable that every WWE wrestler is 100% satisfied and has no interest in AEW.

11. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't always believe the dirt sheets, but this story makes a lot of sense to me. Why push the Club now?

It's much more unbelievable that every WWE wrestler is 100% satisfied and has no interest in AEW.
    Nobody said theyâ??re all happy. Iâ??m saying most of this conjecture is stupid, because the business of professional wrestling revolves around money. The WWE is very much still the best place to make good money consistently. AEW could very well fail due to a complete lack of star power and even less brand recognition. Then that gravy train goes away.

Artistic freedom means fuck all. It wonâ??t pay the mortgage. It wonâ??t put food on the table. It wonâ??t put your kids through college.

You have to look at this shit like an adult.

13. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Nobody said they’re all happy. I’m saying most of this conjecture is stupid, because the business of professional wrestling revolves around money. The WWE is very much still the best place to make good money consistently. AEW could very well fail due to a complete lack of star power and even less brand recognition. Then that gravy train goes away.

Artistic freedom means fuck all. It won’t pay the mortgage. It won’t put food on the table. It won’t put your kids through college.

You have to look at this shit like an adult.
    Dean Ambrose, Tye Dillinger, Neville, and Goldust all left for more freedom. That may not mean anything to me or you, but it does to a lot of wrestlers. The safest and smartest financial option is re-signing with WWE. AEW can't/won't pay as much and could fail, but that's a risk these guys were willing to take. Not everyone is, but I'm sure others will.

Could it all be speculation? Yes, but again why push the Club now? I find it hard to believe that they do next to nothing with them for around a year or longer and then push them after they re-sign.

Edit - Forgot that Luke Harper and Sasha Banks requested their release for the same reason.
    Last edited by BestSportsEntertainer; 07-29-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Thread Information