Thread: AS 139: Keith Kole vs Just Carl vs Mark Keaton

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

AS 139: Keith Kole vs Just Carl vs Mark Keaton

Ascension's in ring action will kick off with a triple threat between three men at different stages in their career, but who would all benefit from a W. Kole is coming off a match for the World Title with Xander, but proven he is still a wily competitor despite his recent skid. Just Carl has yet to pick up a win in his short WZCW career, but few men have been thrown into the fire as quickly as the rookie has. Mark Keaton returns to WZCW after some time away and will be looking to prove his tag team title victories in his original run were no fluke.

Deadline is Tuesday, August 13th, 11:59 PM EST

No extensions will be given this round.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

July 5th, 2019

Olympic Stadium, Montrael

Fireworks exploded across the large stage as Remarkable Mark Keaton and The Three Smokes Band rocked the jam packed Olympic Stadium filled with screaming RMK fans. A very sweaty, shirtless Mark Keaton grabbed the microphone stand and continued his rendition of the Rockin Telefrancais Theme.

"MARVELOUS! EXCEPTINALE! EXCELLENTE! Telefrancais! Yeah!"

He kicked over the stand dramatically and jumped into an excellent guitar riff. The fans ate it up. A sexy pineapple danced on the stage and people were body surfing. Mark threw his guitar and grabbed the stand as the song ended.

"I love you Montrael! Translation! Le Mark loveaux sans! Le goodbye everyone and au reservoirs!"

A few minutes later Mark was in the locker room backstage with the band, he draped a towel over his neck and sat back on the cold concrete wall. He lit a smoke as his band mates congratulated him on another amazing show. The tour just kept on rolling, last week Toronto, today Montrael and next week they were hitting up P.E.I.

The door opened to the locker room and in came their new road manager, a sweaty, balding swine name Silas, or Salad? Mark couldn't remember, the guy was new after all.

"Well, good show mates!" Silas or Salad pushed his fists into his meaty sides as he marched around the room, "one little problem though."

"Ya? What's that?"

"There's still a stadium filled with fans out there, waiting for you numbskulls to finish your bloody show!"

"I don't know what yer talkin about man," Mark flicked his smoke then quickly lit another one, "that was the show."

"You were out there for 35 MINUTES! How do you call that a rock concert?!"

"Hey, not my problem that people got a short attention span, but that was our whole show. You told us last time to not overdo it again when we went for 6 hours. So here we are dude, 35 minutes is perfect, it's like a longer episode of Three's Company."

One of the Three Smokes Band loudly giggled, clearly high as a kite.

"Come on knock on my door Mark, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

"Man, you gotta lay off that reefer."

"And another thing, I got my hands on the copy of the album you worked on for Global Records. Any clues as to why they turned you down? Don't answer! Slicer put your hand down! I'll tell you why, it's because the album name was Chop to the Heart, And I'm in Pain, you gave Sunset Flips, a bad name. Now let's take a little look at all the songs on the album shall we?" Silas or Salad took the Cassette Tape out of his pocket, he opened the case and unrolled the little cardboard cover inside, then opened it to show everyone the names of all the songs.

- Caught in the S.T.F
    - Chop to the heart, and I'm in pain, you gave Sunset flips, a bad name.
    - Welcome to the Turnbuckle
    - You gotta turn Face, Face, Face
    - Take me down to Suplex City
    - Raise a little Hell in the Cell
    - Don't Chop So Close To Me
    - You Fireman's Carried me all night long
    - Lariat in an Elevator
    - Here I Go Again, getting Disqualified
    - Life is a High Dropkick, I want to ride it most of the night.

"I'm thinking you might be a tad preoccupied in that skull of yours Mark, and it's hurting the band, mate."

Mark stood up, he took the towel off of his neck and threw his smoke, he lit another one, took another towel and put it on his neck, then sat down, he flicked the smoke then took a green towel this time and put it around his neck, then another one around his head and face. He then put a towel on his head and flicked his smoke.

"Hmmphh! Phhfffph!" He said defiantly through the towels.

"I'm sorry Mark, it's just the way it is. You know how things work, your head is just not in the game, my friend."

Mark removed the towels and stood up. Who is he kidding?! This tour is making all of us rich! Remarkable Mark Keaton is a household name in Canada, is he really thinking of replacing me?

"Yes, yes I'm replacing you. And yes, you were thinking out loud again. Everyone, meet Just Fabulous Frank, he'll be taking over Mark's position."

The band welcomed Frank, this middle aged dark haired guy, what he looked like wasn't really important. What was important was that Mark was out of the band now. Free to do whatever he wanted, that made him kind of happy, hell, he was really excited about the possibilities! A movie career? Mark Keaton is Die Hard in Canada!

"Hey Mark! Ha ha ha! Did ya hear man?! Some other guy is singing in the band now. I think we're, ha ha! Fab Frank and The Three Smokes Band now! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!"

"Ya, I heard E-Brake, I heard. Good luck with the new guy, it's time I headed out on my new path, dude."

"Ya, ha ha! Good luck in your wrestling, don't kill anybody or anything...y'know?"

Good luck in my wrestling.......ya.....there's really no other place I want to go. It's time to go home.

July 28th, 2019......

Las Vegas , Meltdown Madness 161

Johnny Klamor was backstage talking to a member of the camera crew. He gave the young man advice of where to hold the camera to get the best shots and to always keep the interviewers square in the middle. Kind of molding the kid to replace him some day, in his own mind.

"Alright kid listen up, I'll help you record a bit here to get you used to how things work in WZCW. Might as well, I've got nothing better to do. At least you'll be ready once they call you to cover one of the vets on camera. Damn, you have the camera on a long extension cord backstage? That's a rookie mistake already! O.K kid, give me a second." Johnny straightened his blue tie and ran a comb through his hair. He cleared his throat and pointed at the kid to start rolling.

"Johnny Klamor here at Meltdown Madness and what a show we have been....O.K kid where are you wandering with that lens? Stay centered on me...what?"

Behind Klamor's shoulder, a pissed off Zhanshi wandered through the hallway, sweaty and clearly pissed off about his match. People gave him a wide berth as he stormed along.

"Here's your chance brat! Follow me! And watch out for that cord!" Klamor half laughed as he pulled on the cameraman and then chased down Zhanshi as he stormed past.

"Zhanshi, if I could get a word with you for one minute!"

Zhanshi turned around, an incredulous look on his face and the turning motion made a -SWOOSH- noise.

"You were just in a brutal Ultimate X match with Callie Clark and Alice Adams! What do you think about Callie's tactics to win the match and ultimately steal the victory away from you?"

"WHAT DO I THINK? WHAT DO YOU THINK I THINK JOHNNY?! MY SHORTS WERE TOO TIGHT! MY BALLS WERE CRUSHED IN THERE CAUSING ME TO LOSE CONCENTRATION IN THE MATCH!" The bad lipping was especially awful this time as Zhanshi waved around his arms in frustration.

"Tell me, now that you can figure out your attire to leave yourself some room down there, what is your next move in WZCW?"

"WELL, FOR STARTERS, I'M GONNA FIRE OFF A HUGE SHIT IN THE BATHROOM IN THE MEN'S LOCKER ROOM! I'LL SCREAM LIKE THIS WHEN I DO IT, AIGHEEEEEEEE!!!!! KAWASACEEEEEE!!!!!! THEN, I'M GONNA TRACK DOWN THAT CALLIE CLARK AND DEMAND SHE GIVE ME ORAL PLEASURE!!"

"What is wrong with you?"

"I HAVE A VERY SMALL PENIS!!!"

"O.K cut the feed kid, this guy is off his rocker or something."

The door between Klamor and Zhanshi bumped open, Mark Keaton staggered out laughing with a microphone in his hand. Klamor's face turned white, he considered running away as fast as he could, but then motioned for the rookie to turn the camera back on.

"The other voice guy had to take a break, so I wanted a job in WZCW and I applied to be Zhanshi's voice tonight!"

"That's some bullshit right there," Zhanshi said in clear English, "I quit." Zhanshi stormed off as the camera's were rolling again, he tripped over the extension cord but did a one handed cartwheel to recover, then he was gone.

"See that Johnny? Not even bad lipping that time!" Mark took his sunglasses off and gave Klamor a big smirk.

"I'm struggling to believe my eyes here, what in the world are you doing back in WZCW?!"

" I think it's pretty obvious old man, nobody wants to use the great Johnny Klamor for interviews, so I thought I'd come back and give you something to do, dude!" Mark slapped Klamor on the back, causing him to drop his mic.

"Sir, should we keep rolling?" A voice squeaked from behind the camera.

"Yes kid, yes! Follow me, I don't know where he's going," Klamor watched Mark stroll down the hall, almost walking and dancing at the same time, "or what he's up to. Just, uh, just be careful alright? We once did an interview by motorcycle. The guy has nearly gotten me killed a number of times. And watch that extension cord, you're gonna end up tripping both of us!"

Mark walked by a 40 inch plasma television on the wall, the show was on and Mikey Stormrage just countered an attack by Vlad, saving himself from falling with a tremendous counter move.

"There Klamor, that's why I came back. Listen to how these fans are reacting to Mikey Stormrage, that's what I want for myself dude. I want to fight the good fight, to help the good guys beat away the villains so we can stand tall and be heroic. It's not going to be an easy climb though man, I burned some serious bridges right across the company. Stormrage especially, I can barely sleep some nights thinking about that awful scream he let out when I broke his back and put him out of wrestling."

"Give me a break,Mark! You want to be a good guy? YOU?! There's nothing good about you at all!"

"You shut your mouth ass...." Mark ripped Klamor's beige sleeve right off of his sports jacket. He looked at the sleeve and immediately felt bad, he gave it back to Johnny.

"Look, look I'm sorry man, bad start. Let's start over alright? The good RMK doesn't do that. I want to be a good role model for the kids watching at home." He lit a smoke and turned to watch more of the match on the screen, Mikey was slowly climbing the turnbuckle with Vlad laid out on the table behind him in the ring, the fans were standing now.

"So have you signed a new contract Mark? There's no way they would allow you to just hang out back..."

"Hey, hey let's just relax on all the boring office talk about contracts and bla bla bla. I want to give a shout out to my man Triple X on winning the WZCW Heavyweight Championship man! YA! Even though he's still a bad guy and probably wouldn't have time for a dude like me these days, I'm still proud of him."

"Well, now that it looks like you'll be fighting on the roster again, what are your future goals?"

Mark watched the crowds explode as Stormrage jumped and gave Vlad a massive Game Over through the table for the win, he started walking down the backstage area again, "I want to make Canada proud of Remarkable Mark Keaton - The Wrestler- They already adore and worship RMK - The Rock Star- and now I'm going to take that extra step dude, I'm gonna fight for them and all my RMK fans and do my fucking best."

"That's good and all but you probably should reel back the F-Bombs if you want to be a role model there sailor mouth."

"Ya, good point, K-Mart."

Johnny Klamor and his rookie camera man followed RMK out to the parking area in the garage. Mark walked up to a solid black Harley and kicked his bike helmet up to his hand and flipped it on his head. He stepped over the seat and pulled it up straight. He turned it on and gave the machine some throttle, making it sound like a dragon just woke up in the garage.

"Any parting words for your fans?!!"

"MEH! This will probably be on the websites eh?! Well, whoever dares step in my way expect to be run over and decimated by the god of rock, the killer of ladies, the Canadian Bustin Machine! The twisted steel and sex appeal that makes em squeal till they feel like they ate a bad meal and are at the wheel and have to kneel for the REAL DEAL! They will be broken and beaten and LAY at the FEET of REMARKABLE MAAAARK KEATON!"

Mark squeezed on the throttle creating a loud thunderous roar as he pulled away, the extension cord on the rookie's camera caught the footpeg of the motorcycle and it immediately wrapped around him, the camera vertically tight on his body. Johnny Klamor calmly stepped to one side, avoiding the screaming teen as he was dragged all the way out of the garage to the street and around the corner.

Johnny Klamor smiled to himself, "Welcome back, chaos."

Last edited by Jeff Deliverer of Mail; 08-13-2019 at 08:06 PM.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

3. Likes JustCarl liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Carl sits in silence, alone with his thoughts. He had lost again, but in defeat he learned a lot from Flex Mussel, and Carl was confident that should they face off again the match might sway a different way. But the unpredictable nature of his first two matches was gone, at Ascension Anarchy 139 Carl would have a set match, a triple threat match. Keith Kole. Mart Kenton. The match felt good to Carl, who could breathe a sigh of relief. Although the match would by no means be an easy one.

~~~

â??Pass the nachosâ?

Carl passed the large tray of nachos to Suzan, who grabbed herself a chip and scooped on some cheese and a jalapeno. It was date night and tonight that meant rewatching Carlâ??s favorite movie The Iron Giant (Suzan lost Rock, Paper, Scissors) while sharing nachos. (because everyone knows, you eat nachos and not popcorn with a movie.) The movie was coming to an end and Carl had his eyes glued as all the parts traveled to rebuild The Giant. Carl had always loved this movie and even though Suzan didnâ??t get it, it touched him in many ways.

â??Imagine loving something so much youâ??d die to protect it. Itâ??s easy to say youâ??d give your life to someone or something, but to most people thatâ??s just talk. Itâ??s one thing to say youâ??ll take a bullet, and another thing completely to take that bullet.â?

â??Is this going somewhere?â?

â??Iâ??d die for wrestling. Iâ??d lay down in the middle of that ring and just give up the ghost, I love this sport more than anything in the world except for youâ?¦â?

â??I know that Carl, I knâ?¦â?

â??But they donâ??t know that, they donâ??t even know my name Su. Iâ??m just another nobody to them.â?

â??Babe thatâ??s just noâ?¦â?

â??But Iâ??m ok with that. I am ok with being a nobody I think.â?

â??Huh?â?

â??A nobody with a chip on my shoulder. Everyone doubting me. I like it. I need that Su. Let them doubt me. At the end of the day, I will knock them all on their butts.â?

â??Thatâ??s the spirit!â?

â??Come hell or high water, Carl isnâ??t going anywhere. I love this business, I love this job. And I am going to prove it.â?

~~~

â??Hello WZCW faithful, Just Carl here. Last time we saw each other I was getting smacked around by Flex Mussel as we wrecked thousands of dollars worth of video games! That was something I never thought Iâ??d say, but anything can happen with the Roulette Rounds! But this week, this week is different. This week wonâ??t be a surprise like the Lottery or the Roulette Rounds, this week I have a set opponent, or rather two.

Thatâ??s right, my first triple threat match! I am excited. Iâ??ve always wanted to feel what itâ??s like in a triple threat match, no rules, no count outs. Normally Iâ??d be nervous about the chaos but honestly, after last Anarchy, nothing much can surprise me I think. â??

Carl laughs, and takes a sip from his water bottle. The camera pans out and reveals that we are in a small room, some basic furniture sit shifted randomly with not much feng shui to it. Carl finishes his drink before standing.

â??As I said, I have never had a triple threat match before and this is very exciting to meâ?¦ Especially when facing the man who almost beat Xander for the world title at AA138â?¦ That man of course being Keith Kole. Keith, you are a big son of a gun and you are partners with the man who slapped me around last week. Iâ??m sure Flex has given you all sorts of pointers, told you my weaknesses and everything else. But I watched your match last week closely, watched it a few times. I saw you were the first to strike, saw that you loved to sit back and taunt Xander. You are impulsive, you are cocky, you are arrogant.

You see man, Flex can tell you the secret to beating me all he wants, but I have evolved since our match. And sure, sure, people can claim to evolve with no evolution once so ever, that is absolutely true but man, in my case itâ??s the truth. I love this business Keith, I darn near love it more than anything in this world. I know you once upon a time had a love for this biz, but that love has died. You can see it in your eyes. Itâ??s right there on your face. That hurts me man, that really does. Wrestling is a beautiful thing and Iâ??d love to make some art with you but you, you donâ??t want to make art do you? You are a rookie with that burning fire, you want to prove youâ??re the best and hurt anyone who says otherwise. And thatâ??s why Iâ??m sure you think this match favors you, but it doesnâ??t. I know you will do anything in your power to leave AA139 a winner, and damnit buddy, I am going to do the same!â?

Carl shakes his head before setting his water on a nearby table. He starts to walk around, the camera pans with him.

â??It takes a lot for a man to truly be â??Remarkableâ?, but thatâ??s the name Mark Keaton has branded himself with. I like you Mark, and I am sure you are every bit as Remarkable as your nickname claims.. But liking someone doesnâ??t pay the bills bud. I am sure you and I, we can do something marvelous in that ring. The brawler meets the flashy high flyer. Itâ??s a tried, tested and true match that just works. Naturally Keith will be an issue but issues are made to be worked around!

I have no doubt I am already the odds on favorite to eat the pin this match, but thatâ??s the story of my life. But make no bones about it, I am not going to just lay down and die for one of you to pin me. I will fight with every breath I have if need be. You will have to bring your all, your 100%, the best you can do because if you donâ??t bring your best I am going to break your neck with my brainbuster and I am going to leave with my hand held high. Go ahead and try to stop me, I am giving out vouchers boys, free Ouches and Stunnerâ??s for everyone. And donâ??t forget this match has no count outs, maybe Iâ??ll throw in a Hello From The Other Siiiiide.â?

Carl clears his throat and looks around, unsure if he actually just sang that.

â??I am going to throw everything and the kitchen sink and donâ??t mistake this for some false bravado or feigned confidence. Like I told you, Carl has had an overhaul and I am better than ever before. I have one goal in my mind, hit one of yall with Just Business hard enough to secure the victory. Now it might take two, maybe even three. But it will happen.

I can respect you both, even if I don't particularly care for Keith, but respect doesnâ??t pay the bills. Respect doesnâ??t put money in my wallet. I am going to have one thing on my mind, and thatâ??s winning. I need this win more than anything you could imagine. In life there comes a time to put up or shut up and Iâ??m going all in baby. At the end of the day, Itâ??s Just Business and the Just Carl Business is about to pick up.â?

Carl grabs his water and sits back down before taking another sip. The camera fades too...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Backstage
    Post Ascension Anarchy
    Las Vegas, NV

Keith Kole was simply sitting on the ramp where had just had his first world championship match. Kole was quiet, a rarity for him. His eyes scanned the now empty arena, remembering the crowd all watching him fight to be the better man. Except he failed. Tossed from the crag, Xander retained his title.

Kole wiped at his face, he still had yet to even make it backstage. He couldn't tell you why either. Maybe it was him wondering if that'll be his only opportunity. Kole started to stand up when his friend and manager,
    Kassandra Kross walked up, placing her hand on her friend's back

Kross: Good effort out there Keith.

Kole looked at Kass and rolled his eyes.

Kole: Effort? Fuck effort. All that effort didn t win me a championship did it?

Kassandra shakes her head understanding his frustration.

Kross: You're right. You didn't win. You could have, you had plenty of opportunities. But one thing I noticed was the lack of support from Flex America.

Would make sense right? You know, bring the WORLD title to the group? But no, during your biggest moment not one of them were there! (pushing Keith's chest now with each sentence)

That fat waste of space Toyota? Nope! You know he's face down in some sushi.

That diseased ridden whore Alice? Ha! Prolly choking on a man somewhere for her next meal!

And Flex? He's probably in some dank room here with that Russian tranny as she pumps steroids up his add!

YOU. DON'T. NEED. THEM.!!!

Kole looks shocked by her outburst. He knew she disapproved but....

Kole: It's not even like that Kass. They were busy, they also had matches remember?

Kole turned to start walking to the back but Kassandra stopped him, tugging on his arm and pulling him back.

Kross: Are you fucking serious!? You know damn well if it was Flex out there, both you and the sumo slob would be expected to die for him in order to get him the gold.

As for Alice? She's got you so whipped without giving you the slightest taste that you'd help her without her even asking!!

Kole stops Kassandra, grabbing her shoulders and looking at his seemingly jealous friend

Kole: I think I finally figured it out.....you're jealous that Alice likes me aren't you?

SLAP!!!

Before Kole can continue, Kassandra had already slapped her friend. She glared at him before storming off, throwing the rental car keys flying into seats as she disappeared backstage, shortly after a faint but audible "Fucking prick!" can be heard at the top of the ramp.

Kole looked backstage, then out towards the seats before letting out a deep breath

Kole: Guess I better start searching for those keys....(About 15 checked rows of seats later) ugh why did she have to have played softball?

Two Weeks Later

Keith Kole had still not heard from anyone since the Roulette Rounds. Not FlexAmerica, not Kassandra. He had had to do all the travel arrangements himself (God that had been aggravating) He didn't know what the plan was going forward with Flex America. They couldn't be mad at him for failing to capture the world title. Maybe Kass was right and they didn't care about him.

Kole grabbed a Coke from catering before heading over to where Leon was doing his segment.

Leon Kensworth: Hey Kole! Solo today huh? Nobody from FA, and no Kassandra, fans are getting a rare treat today. Are you prepped to speak on your opponents?

Kole nods, before checking his cell phone, reading the names of his opponents and tucking it away...Kass usually made sure he knew who he was fighting.

Leon: Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Leon Kensworth here with a rarely seen, solo and alone Keith Kole!

Kole looks at the camera, trying not to give off how unprepared he was without Kassandra

Leon: Well Keith, coming off a hard fought loss to the WZCW champion Xander, do you feel that gives you an edge, or some sort of momentum tonight against your opponents?

Kole: First off Leon, nobody has momentum after a goddamn loss. Motivation? Now that's something more in line with my mood tonight. I got my taste of the main event and I want more. Now....how can good ol Kole get him some more chances at the top? Ooh I know! Kole can beat his next two opponents, and do it convincingly.

Kole is feeling the moment and forgets for awhile that he's completely alone in WZCW right now for the first time, and he's feeding off the vibe.

Leon: So that means a rough night for Just Carl and the returning RMK?

Kole: Haha, did ol Keaton get outta rehab for that cocaine problem finally? He was a fun watch when he was around. My friends and I would watch the shows, and you know what's funny? Not once did any of us ever go "wow mark Keaton is soooo remarkable!" Dude was and still is a walking 80s stereotype. He's a good leech tho. Latched onto real competitors like Cooper and Vis Imperium( Leon looks at Kole questioningly) What Leon? I love wrestling remember? I've always watched. I know my shit.

Anyways, Keaton is no joke, no matter my opinion. Facts are facts and he did have success here....but not tonight. This ain't no welcome back party and there ain't no hookers and 8 balls after the match Mark. After tonight you'll be the "Unremarkable Mark Keaton" while my hand gets raised in victory.

Leon: You know you have a second opponent right?

Kole: (mockingly) yes I know I have a 2nd opponent tonight. God Leon, just cuz Kassandra isn't here doesn't mean I don't know what's going on.

Fact of the matter, there's not much to say about Just Carl. He's....just.....Carl. (laughs) I made a joke there Leon lighten up already! To be fair, the lottery and the Roulette Rounds are a hard place to judge someone's abilities. I know he's coming in hungry, and wanting to show he belongs and that's okay as long as he knows he belongs BEHIND me!

Leon stifles a laugh as Kole starts pacing back and forth hyping himself up further.

Leon: So will we be seeing Ms. Kross out there tonight? Or any fellow Flex Americans?

Kole glares at Leon, his hype short lived as Leon reminds Keith he's alone right now.

Kole: Tonight Keith Kole will be operating solo and by himself. Could be time that becomes something more....permanent.

Leon, not one to miss a chance to get the scoop, pounces on Kole's last words.

Leon: Dissension within Flex America? Keith I mean your friend and manager isn't even here to support you....are the rumors true? Have FlexAmerica and your manager given up on you?

Kole feels like he's been kicked in the balls by Leon's last question. He won't admit it, but fighting tonight alone has him nervous as all hell.

Kole pauses before simply shaking his head at Leon.

Kole: All that matters is that Kole hasn't given up on Kole. If I have to go the rest of the way alone so be it.

Kole storms off before he ended up striking poor Leon. He tried calling Kassandra again but still straight to voicemail.

Kole walked into the locker room, hoping to see Kass but saw nothing but his bag....

Kole: It's okay, she'll be back. They might not cone back, but she will. I can do this by myself til she does.

And for the first time in his short career, Keith prepared for his match alone.

Thread Information