Thread: AS 139: Milenko vs Vlad Azarov

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

AS 139: Milenko vs Vlad Azarov

Milenko made a return at Lethal Lottery and managed to eliminate Vlad before he was tossed himself. He continued his momentum with a shocking upset win over WZCW Hall of Famer Titus at the Roulette Rounds. Vlad put up a valiant effort of his own in Las Vegas, but failed to capture the Elite Title from reigning champion Mikey Stormrage. Vlad will be looking to carry the momentum he generated in a hotly contested bout to pick up a win on the road to Kingdom Come.

Deadline is Tuesday, August 13th, 11:59 PM EST

No extensions will be given this round.

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The camera turns on but instead of the customary grainy black & white image showing up on screen we are greeted with a full color, HD picture of a rundown carnival and Leon Kensworth standing with a disturbed look on his face in the middle of the midway amidst the broken games of chance as he talks to himself.

Leon: Maybe after this I can ask Mr. Bateman for a raise. I don't get paid enough for this.

As Leon stands there a dark shadow appears behind him that causes him to nearly jump out of his skin.

'The Great' Milenko: Welcome Leon to my little corner of the world. What can I help you with today?

Leon: Mr. Myles wanted to me come out and get a few words from you before your upcoming match against Vlad Azarov.

'The Great' Milenko: Of course Leon. I hope you don't mind if we walk and talk though.

Without waiting for an answer Milenko walks off leaving Leon to hurry to catch up.

Leon: You re-debuted at the Lethal Lottery in an impressive showing eliminating your upcoming opponent Vlad Azarov before being eliminated yourself by the eventual winner Xander.

At the mention of the world Champion a hard look appears in his eyes as he stops his disciple Edgar as he passes by and whispers something in his ear before saying something loud enough for the camera & Leon to hear.

'The Great' Milenko: I don't care what they're doing Edgar. Go get them and remind them of what will happen if they choose to tell me no.

Edgar runs off as Milenko motions for Leon to follow him in the opposite direction as he acts like nothing had happened.

Leon: Pardon me for saying this but I figured you'd have been a bit more upset when I mentioned the fact you didn't win the Lottery.

'The Great' Milenko: Earlier this week I would have been. I've recently learned from my Master that my job in the Lethal Lottery was not to win the title, but to bring his name and message to the WZCW universe, which I did a pretty good job of don't you think?

As they walk they come across a tent with the sound of fighting coming from it. As he listens to the sounds Milenko gets a disturbing smile on his face as he ushers Leon inside to see what or who is making the noise. Once inside they watch 2 men in the middle of the beating the shit out of each other while Edgar watches over them. One of the men is well over 7 feet tall while the other looks strangely familiar. After staring for a few minutes a look of recognition and a wave of nausea appear on Leon's face as Milenko caresses the cheek of black crystal skull he always has with him.

Leon: Oh my god is thatâ?¦

'The Great' Milenko: Yes dear Leon that is my older brother and former WZCW superstar Alex Bowen fighting our baby brother like his life depended on it. I had it arranged so you wouldn't get bored.

Instead of responding Leon looks for another few seconds before running back outside and loudly throwing up in the tall grass next to the tent. As he wipes his mouth with a napkin he found on the ground Milenko comes up behind him with a smile on his face.

'The Great' Milenko: My apologies Leon. I've forgotten how unsettling seeing that for the first time can be for some people.

Milenko waits for Leon to get himself together before putting his arm around Leon's shoulder and maneuvering him back towards the midway. As they walk Leon takes a few deep breaths and refers to his notepad so he can finish his job and leave.

Leon: After the Lottery came the Roulette Shows where you found yourself across the ring from the heart & soul of WZCW, the Hall of Famer and 3 time World Heavyweight Champion Titus in one of the most bizarre matches we've ever had, a UFO match. How do you feel about what most are calling a huge upset victory?

'The Great' Milenko: My victory was foreordained by my Master.

Before he can say anything else Milenko trips over a rock and stumbles a bit, Leon catches a small wince of pain as Milenko steps down hard on his left knee.

Leon: with everything your body has been through do you think your knee will be able to withstand the punishment Asarov is likely to inflict?

At the mention of his knee Milenko's face turns into a thunder cloud as he stands up tall and walks faster without an trace of pain in his step but obvious anger in his voice.

'The Great' Milenko: It's not me you should be worried about Leon. Me throwing him over the top rope will be nothing compared to what The Wraith has in store for him come Ascension.

With that said they arrive at the carnival entrance and with one look at the anger still on Milenko's face he walks off without another word leaving Milenko to glare at his back as the camera fades out.

Thread Information