Page 173 of 269 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2689

Thread: NCAA & NFL Football Thread

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...otball-dynasty

Because a 5 point loss to one of the greatest teams ever without your best defensive player obviously means your dynasty is over

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post

Because a 5 point loss to one of the greatest teams ever without your best defensive player obviously means your dynasty is over
    ESPN is nothing more than a glorified TMZ. Everything has to be about "hot takes", because that's what sells advertising.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why are you referencing a year old article? Because they were so wrong? Dude has the potential ( to relate to your bandwagon ass) to be the next Aaron Rodgers. He got injured. Not surprising on such a shit team.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    ESPN is nothing more than a glorified TMZ. Everything has to be about "hot takes", because that's what sells advertising.
    They do have some decent reporters. It just depends on the shows you watch. I?m becoming increasingly disappointed in PTI, because they scream BS too much(they didn?t used to), but, ironically, now Around the Horn is becoming a better show to watch. Used to be a complete 180.

I get what you?re saying on Stephen A. Smith(apologize for the the assumption, but he?s the prime example) but I realized a long time ago he?s playing a character. Ironically enough, since he made his big contract with ESPN, he?s calmed down. Now it?s Max Kellerman that?s filled that role. ?Say stupid shit. Defend it. And the rare occasion I?m right, gloat like it?s gospel.?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    Dude has the potential ( to relate to your bandwagon ass) to be the next Aaron Rodgers. He got injured. Not surprising on such a shit team.
    What?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Texas has hired Mike Stoops as LB coach. This is truly the greatest test of the Nick Saban Rehabilitation School for Coaches.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Good luck at that, teXas.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They do have some decent reporters. It just depends on the shows you watch. I?m becoming increasingly disappointed in PTI, because they scream BS too much(they didn?t used to), but, ironically, now Around the Horn is becoming a better show to watch. Used to be a complete 180.

I get what you?re saying on Stephen A. Smith(apologize for the the assumption, but he?s the prime example) but I realized a long time ago he?s playing a character. Ironically enough, since he made his big contract with ESPN, he?s calmed down. Now it?s Max Kellerman that?s filled that role. ?Say stupid shit. Defend it. And the rare occasion I?m right, gloat like it?s gospel.?
    ATH has always been a fun show for me, I loved it when they were at home because they only had 3 panelists and Tony Reali (who is my 2nd favorite ESPN person behind Ryan Ruocco). With 4 panelists and Reali it can be a bit too cluttered. PTI's biggest issue for me was when they decided to ignore the clock and just talk about a topic for as long as they felt like (and the 5 minute interviews were also usually a good segment). Having a hard out meant they couldn't go too in depth (and thus too hot take-y). Also they got rid of all the fun games they did.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Lions are trading Matthew Stafford. I almost feel bad for Lions fans.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As someone who grew up in the Detroit area, this is the best thing for him. Get the hell out of that mess.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They do have some decent reporters.
    Ivan Maisel is not one of them. I'm constantly reading stupid opinions on ESPN and then I go look to see who it was, see it was Maisel, and immediately click out.

It just depends on the shows you watch. I?m becoming increasingly disappointed in PTI, because they scream BS too much(they didn?t used to), but, ironically, now Around the Horn is becoming a better show to watch. Used to be a complete 180.

I absolutely LOATHE Stephen A. Smith. Loathe him. I haven't heard enough of Kellerman on the radio and I don't usually watch the ESPN talk shows.

ESPN has been sinking for a while and it had nothing to do with the pandemic. And I hate the way they are trying to get new viewers/keep existing viewers.

Thread Information