Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WZCW Application Thread

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCarl View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the theme. I will change it then. Fixing the move list... But what do you mean phoenix splash? Carl doesn't have one. You talking about the 450?
    My bad, yeah I saw 450 but typed Phoenix. Your fixes look good though.

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Gimmick Name: 'The Great' Milenko

Announced As: 'The Great' Milenko

Height: 5foot8

Weight: 220

Hometown: Salem, OR

Billed From: The Dark Carnival

Alignment: Heel

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first from The Dark Carnival, weighing 220 lbs pounds, 'The Great' Milenko!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: shoulder length Redish brown hair

----------------Eye Colour: Black

----------------Facial Hair: none

----------------Ring attire: :Black Tights

----------------Backstage Attire: same as above with a tattered jean jacket & a black baggy t-shirt

----------------Physical Features

----------------Tattoos: None

Sample Pic of Wrestler: Vampiro

Main Gimmick: Former Mayhem Champion coming back to WZCW looking to cause as much mayhem & terror as humanly possible on behalf of someone (or something) called The Wraith

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Probably Psychotic (no one is 100% certain as he's never been diagnosed everyone tiptoes around him out of fear)

Claims to have mystical powers given to him by The Wraith that resides in the big top at the center of The Dark Carnival

Brief Bio/History: originally following his brother Alex Bowen to WZCW he managed to defeat him at the first Kingdom Come. After that he won the vacated Mayhem title by beating Eric Derf. After losing his title to Drake Callahan he left WZCW and returned to The Dark Carnival.

Entrance Music: 'The Great' Milenko by ICP

Entrance Description: The music starts to the pulsing of black strobe lights. After a couple minutes with no sign of Milenko on the stage they stop, plunging the entire arena into darkness. When they turn back on Milenko is in the ring (either behind his opponent or in the center of the ring waiting)

Fighting Style: ultra-violent

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: as a former Mayhem Champion he does have chronic pain in his left knee. He refuses to acknowledge it and gets furious when others do

Finishing Moves (2 max): [Main Finisher] Hell's Pit (Tajiri's Buzzsaw Kick to the temple)
    [Video]https://youtu.be/PwPeG5HA30g[video]

[Desperation Finisher] The Tempest ( CM Punk's Pepsi Plunge)

Signature Moves (3 max): Piledriver
    Spinebuster
    Huge Boot

12 Most Used Moves:
    1)Superplex
    2)Samoan Drop
    3)Punches to the face
    4)Powerbomb
    5)Sidewalk Slam
    6) Bicycle Kick
    7)Head butt
    8)European Uppercut
    9)Top Rope Flying Clothesline
    10) Spear
    11) neckbreaker
    12) Kitchen Sink (Knee to gut)

Sample RP: 'The Great' Milenko vs Armando Paradyse (Juggalo Death Match)

The camera turns on and shows a grainy black and white wide shot of the entrance to dingy, run down carnival complete with a dilapidated ticket booth next to a rotting welcome sign. The camera bounces slightly as the camera man walks through the entrance and jump as a gust of wind knocks down what's left of the welcome sign right as he walks by.

As he moves closer toward the center of the carnival we're shown broken down games and rusted bumper cars. As we pass a disgusting looking but miraculously still working popcorn machine the camera jerks to a stop right in front of a giant painting beckoning the reader to "Come Enjoy The Freak Show!" with little illegible blurbs next to pictures of The Bearded Lady and The Amazingly Conjoined Twins holding The World's Smallest Midget in the palm of her/their hand. We hear the camera man sigh and the camera itself shakes back and forth as he shakes his head in disgust at the very un PC image in front of him.

As the camera moves past the picture the image on the screen gets even more grainy and distorted and even goes out for a second before coming back on right in front of the giant black canvas tent that is the Big Top. The camera man goes to walk into the Big Top but stops when he hears a low voice coming from inside. The camera pans left & right before it the camera man moves into the weeds to the left and slowly makes his way around the huge tent. When he is far enough away from the entrance the camera shakes as he pulls a knife from his pocket and as quiet as possible he cuts a slit in the tent big enough for him to crawl through.

As the camera adjusts to the dark we sees a small red spotlight shining on a man lounging in a chair right in the middle of the tent. The man himself looks to be in his late twenties to early 30s with his hair back in a single thick braid so it stays out of his face, pretty unremarkable until we see what he's holding in his hand.

In his hand is a jet black crystal but what makes the camera man gasp is the fact it's an exact replica of a human infant's skull...and that the man is talking to it in a quiet, loving whisper.

'The Great' Milenko: Is it finally time? Time for me to go back into the world and spread the Terror & Rage that belongs to my Lord and Master?

He lifts the crystal skull higher and looks it in the eyes and cocks his head to the side like he's listening to it talk.

'The Great' Milenko: You're right, the 10th Anniversary show for WZCW would be a perfect place to start bringing forth His reign of Terror.

It's at this moment the camera man falls to his stomach terrified as a wind gust makes the lines holding the tent in place pull tight, making a loud snapping noise. The man pays the weather no heed as he reverently brings the mouth of the crystal skull to his ear and listens.

[Color=red]'The Great' Milenko[/I]: Yes my Master, I will go. In your name I will go back to WZCW and make everyone remember what true Terror is.

The man starts caressing the skull gently and talking to it again.

'The Great' Milenko: Did you hear Him? He gave me the perfect opportunity to sew terror into the hearts of men. My specialty, a Juggalo Death Match. A match where 2 men are chained together at the neck by a length of solid steel. Then once that has occurred the only way to win is to make your opponent bleed like a stuck pig and only once that has happened you need to make them give up by any means necessary.

The man moves his hand down to the skulls' cheek still gently caressing the smooth crystal.

'The Great' Milenko: My opponent? The Wraith has chosen none other than former Mayhem Champion Armando Paradyse as the sacrifice I must make at his altar. Paradyse thinks it was his own idea to call WZCW management and ask for the most brutal match they had but my Masters' influence can be felt everywhere and by everyone.

All of a sudden the man leaps out of the chair and falls to his knees, his forehead pressed against the skull he set on the ground.

'The Great' Milenko: Thank you Armando Paradyse for the sacrifice you are destined to make at WZCW's 10th Anniversary show. It is with your blood that I will use to start the world down the glorious path that leads to my Master the Lord of Terror & Rage, The Wraith. I make you the promise that your sacrifice will not be in vain. Once I start down this path I will not stop until my Master is Lord of all.

The camera man slowly gets up to his knees as the insane man lifts the skull in the air and waves it slowly around underneath the red light. He stops in a way that positions him looking right at the camera. He smiles and kisses the crystal skull before whispering to where the ear would be.

'The Great' Milenko: Armando you will be the sacrifice that helps bring my Master into this world but you will not be the first sacrifice made in his name this moon cycle. That honor belongs to another.

All of a sudden the camera falls to the ground and we see the camera man being dragged to the man in the middle of the tent by hulking things that look like shadows. When the camera man is brought before him Milenko caresses his cheek with the cheek of the crystal skull and whispers in his ear.

'The Great' Milenko: That honor belongs to this gentleman.

The last thing we hear before the camera is slowly shattered by a heavy foot is the camera man give a single scream of pure blood chilling terror.

NPCs
    Click for Spoiler:
    Name: It's a crystal skull so it doesn't have a name. That would be crazy.

NPC gimmick: A skull that Milenko always has with him when not in the ring. He talks to it like a lover would but it's also the conduit for him to get instructions from his Master, The Wraith.

Sample pic of character

Name: Edgar

NPC gimmick: A reluctant disciple of Milenko who never leaves the Dark Carnival. Had is tongue cut out by Milenko for some blasphemous comments he made about The Wraith.

Sample Pic Of Character: Captain Spaulding
    Last edited by 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders; 06-09-2019 at 11:07 AM.

3. Likes Spidey, Jeff Deliverer of Mail liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Welcome back Milenko.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    May I lead with a sample RP? Excellent.

Business as usual in the entrance of HQ at lunch hour, which is to say not busy at all. Were it not for the sound of the receptionist idly dealing with a media query you would think the camera op forgot to plug in the audio input. The lobby is spacious, clean, and spruced up by a few scattered pieces of freestanding greenery. The camera op patiently keeps his lens aimed at the elevator, when the *bing* he's been waiting for arrives.

Out steps a man unfamiliar to WZCW audiences. Bald head with a nearly shoulder length beared and dressed in a dark business attire with a resting smirk on his face, he carries a vinyl-bound file folder. He steps out of the elevator and notices the camera. His smirk only fades in the slightest as he begins to speak in a low, welcoming voice, though the content fails to reflect the tone;

MAN: (gesturing to folder) The ink on this contract is yet to dry. I've yet to debut on your flagship program. In spite of that here you are already feeling entitled to my time. That's alright. You're simply doing your job. Doing what you've been instructed. Get a quick soundbyte from the new blood so we can feed it to our audience. Once again, you're following instructions. Please continue this trend of obedience and follow me.

The camera op does so as the man walks to the exit. The op struggles to keep up with his stride.

MAN: I expect your superiors would like me to introduce myself; who I am and why have I come to WZCW. I could give you a name and, hmm, perhaps some sort of championship ambition, but does that really tell you much? We all came to WZCW understanding that we'll be chasing carrots and dodging sticks. If you want to know me, I can't introduce myself properly unless I'm in that ring.

Just outside the entrance, a traditional yellow taxi is waiting for our subject. He opens the back seat door and turns back, looking straight down the lens of the camera

MAN: Introductions in this business aren't words. A handshake is a headlock and a "how are you?" is a black eye. If you want to know who I am, I'll show you in the ring...
    (The man's look down the lens turns into a glare.)
    well?

CAMERA GUY: ... I'm sorry?

MAN: I said that I'll show you in the ring.

CAMERA GUY: Okay.

MAN: You're not listening to me.

CAMERA GUY: You said that you'll show me in the ring.

MAN: Yes, you.

CAMERA GUY: Yes. What?

MAN: (gestures back to contract) This in my hand is power. A first-of-it's-kind contract. There will never be a second one like it. It's not exactly what one would call exceptionally lucrative, but money isn't always power. One of a handful of interesting perks that I benefit from is the indiscriminate selection of my debut opponent. I've decided to invoke that privilege against (points folder at camera guy) yourself.

CAMERA GUY: Buh--but sir, I'm not a wrestler.

MAN: Yes.

CAMERA GUY: So why me?

The man locks eyes with the camera and considers this for a moment. With a coldness, he finds the answer.

MAN: Why not?

He gets in the car. The taxi drives ahead a few feet but stops. The man rolls down his window.

MAN: I'm sorry, where are my manners? I didn't get your name.

CAMERA GUY: Muh... muh... Marvin.

MAN: It was nice to meet you Marvin. You can call me Riley 39. I'll see you soon.

Riley 39 rolls up the window, as the taxi drives away.

FADE TO BLACK

Gimmick Name: Riley 39

Announced As: Riley 39

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 230lbs

Hometown: Montreal, Qc

Billed From: Montreal, Qc

Alignment: Heel

Introducing first from Montreal, Canada, weighing 230 pounds, Riley Thirty-Nine!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Bald

----------------Eye Colour: Blue

----------------Facial Hair: Longer dark beard

----------------Ring attire: black jeans, white sleeveless undershirt cut right up to the neck, boots and elbowpads

----------------Backstage Attire: Same as in ring gear, but with a black linen jacket, urban weight, generous cut

----------------Physical Features: Trim and cut

----------------Tattoos: None

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Main Gimmick: sociopath in search of purpose

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Conceited, Focussed.

Brief Bio/History: Not much is known about Riley 39. His wrestling background is limited but his natural ability (and calculated networking) helped him climb the ladder and get noticed by WZCW quickly.

Entrance Music: (Jump to 0:36 if it didn't do it for ya.)

Entrance Description: A methodical saunter to the ring, consuming his surroundings with his eyes.

Fighting Style: Submission grappler.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: Once more, a limited stint in smaller promotions has kept Riley very healthy, but now that he's reached WZCW he's not looking to keep himself in mint condition. There's no time for that.

Finishing Move: Proof of Life (Rings of Saturn. Riley likes to shout words of motivation, "encouraging" his opponent to hang on just a little longer.)

Signature Moves (3 max):
    Blue Thunder Bomb
    Octopus Stretch
    Joint Manipulation (finger-bending, wrist-twisting, and all the cringe-worthy goodies that encourage "You Sick F**k" chants)

12 Most Used Moves:
    Bulldog
    Crossbody
    Stomping fingers
    Body Scissors
    Armbar
    Kneebar
    Dragon Sleeper
    Yakuza kick
    Back Suplex
    Fireman's carry
    Shoulder claw
    Front Chancery
    Last edited by smarkmouth; 08-02-2019 at 12:30 AM.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have a feeling Marvin the Camera Guy might show up in a few more pieces of my content, so here's the NPC application;

Name: Marvin

NPC gimmick: A camera guy. Very nervous, slight stammer. What do you want? He's a camera guy.

Sample pic of character:

7. Likes Jeff Deliverer of Mail liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Gimmick Name: Mr. Jones

Announced As: Mr. Jones

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 280 lbs

Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio

Billed From: Cleveland, Ohio

Alignment: Face

Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 280 pounds, Mr. Jones!

Appearance:

Hair Colour/Length: Bald

Eye Colour: Brown

Facial Hair: Full beard, nicely trimmed/cropped.

Ring attire: Jeans and boots.

Backstage Attire: Jeans, boots, black tank top.

Physical Features: Wears an eye patch over his left eye.

Tattoos: Old gang tattoos on both arms.

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Main Gimmick: Former gang member. Was the "muscle" for Tyrone Blades and the Hollow Ones.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Former manager of Tyrone Blades. Essentially a former thug and prison inmate trying to make his way back up in the world. Somehow gets himself in the most...interesting situations. Major trash talker even with his closest friends. Stuck being the target of jokes usually.

Brief Bio/History: Mr. Jones once ran with a gang in Cleveland when he was a teenager. He also worked alongside Tyrone Blades in a side hustle until things went south. He ended up taking the rap for it all and was in prison for ten years before Tyrone's lawyers could get him released. After being released, he joined Tyrone in the Hollow Ones as the muscle of the group. Once Tyrone decided to retire to focus on his community work, Jones followed him to assist. However, he decided it was time to find out if he could cut it in WZCW himself. Mr. Jones may not even remember what his first name is. Mr. Jones is in reality a big softie underneath all the posturing.

Entrance Music:

Entrance Description: Mr. Jones makes his way out to the top of the entrance stage, chomping on a big cigar. He looks out at the crowd before smiling big as he makes his way down the entrance ramp, slapping hands with the fans and especially taking time to chat up women that are at ringside. He then slides into the ring, climbing to the second turnbuckle and flexing his muscles before winking at the camera.

Fighting Style: Brawler/Powerhouse

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: Only has one good eye, so depth perception is an issue. No formal training aside from prison fighting. Mr. Jones is a textbook definition of bull in a china shop.

Finishing Moves (2 max):

Flashback (Scott Norton's Inverted Shoulderbreaker)
    The Pounce

Signature Moves (3 max):

Standing Release Uranage
    Gorilla Press Drop onto ropes or turnbuckle
    Bionic Elbow

12 Most Used Moves:

Big Boot
    Airplane Spin
    Short Arm Lariat
    Clinching knee strikes in corner
    Repeated body slams (for the cheap pop)
    Backbreaker
    Sidewalk Slam
    Rib Breaker
    Gutbuster
    Repeated stomps in corner
    Snake Eyes
    Running Splash (corner or downed opponent)

HR Person: Yes you need to provide us a sample interview Mr. Uhh

The HR person flips through her notes, lazily scanning for the name of the newest member of WZCW.

HR Person: Mr. Jonas?

The camera pans around to a large towering figure, his arms crossed and his back to the camera. A large puff of smoke escapes and blows back towards the HR person who begins coughing overdramatically.

HR Person: You can't smoke in here! Put that out immediately.

A large boasting laughter comes from the towering man as he slowly turns, the eyepatch over his left eye becoming immediately noticeable. He grins wide as he takes the cigar out of his mouth for a moment as he points towards the HR person, then proceeds to take a long drag from the cigar and exhaling slowly.

Mr. Jones: Let's get it correct mo'fucka. It's Mr. Motherfucking Jones, and I'm here to do what the fuck I wanna do, ya dig?

HR Person: R...right Mr. Motherfu....I can't say that.

Mr. Jones: Then consider this my sample interview. The Hollow Ones ain't no more but I'm here to knock heads and split wigs.

With Love naturally.

9. Likes Echelon, Spidey liked this post
    Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Click for Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post

Gimmick Name: Mr. Jones

Announced As: Mr. Jones

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 280 lbs

Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio

Billed From: Cleveland, Ohio

Alignment: Face

Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 280 pounds, Mr. Jones!

Appearance:

Hair Colour/Length: Bald

Eye Colour: Brown

Facial Hair: Full beard, nicely trimmed/cropped.

Ring attire: Jeans and boots.

Backstage Attire: Jeans, boots, black tank top.

Physical Features: Wears an eye patch over his left eye.

Tattoos: Old gang tattoos on both arms.

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Main Gimmick: Former gang member. Was the "muscle" for Tyrone Blades and the Hollow Ones.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Former manager of Tyrone Blades. Essentially a former thug and prison inmate trying to make his way back up in the world. Somehow gets himself in the most...interesting situations. Major trash talker even with his closest friends. Stuck being the target of jokes usually.

Brief Bio/History: Mr. Jones once ran with a gang in Cleveland when he was a teenager. He also worked alongside Tyrone Blades in a side hustle until things went south. He ended up taking the rap for it all and was in prison for ten years before Tyrone's lawyers could get him released. After being released, he joined Tyrone in the Hollow Ones as the muscle of the group. Once Tyrone decided to retire to focus on his community work, Jones followed him to assist. However, he decided it was time to find out if he could cut it in WZCW himself. Mr. Jones may not even remember what his first name is. Mr. Jones is in reality a big softie underneath all the posturing.

Entrance Music:

Entrance Description: Mr. Jones makes his way out to the top of the entrance stage, chomping on a big cigar. He looks out at the crowd before smiling big as he makes his way down the entrance ramp, slapping hands with the fans and especially taking time to chat up women that are at ringside. He then slides into the ring, climbing to the second turnbuckle and flexing his muscles before winking at the camera.

Fighting Style: Brawler/Powerhouse

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: Only has one good eye, so depth perception is an issue. No formal training aside from prison fighting. Mr. Jones is a textbook definition of bull in a china shop.

Finishing Moves (2 max):

Flashback (Scott Norton's Inverted Shoulderbreaker)
    The Pounce

Signature Moves (3 max):

Standing Release Uranage
    Gorilla Press Drop onto ropes or turnbuckle
    Bionic Elbow

12 Most Used Moves:

Big Boot
    Airplane Spin
    Short Arm Lariat
    Clinching knee strikes in corner
    Repeated body slams (for the cheap pop)
    Backbreaker
    Sidewalk Slam
    Rib Breaker
    Gutbuster
    Repeated stomps in corner
    Snake Eyes
    Running Splash (corner or downed opponent)

HR Person: Yes you need to provide us a sample interview Mr. Uhh

The HR person flips through her notes, lazily scanning for the name of the newest member of WZCW.

HR Person: Mr. Jonas?

The camera pans around to a large towering figure, his arms crossed and his back to the camera. A large puff of smoke escapes and blows back towards the HR person who begins coughing overdramatically.

HR Person: You can't smoke in here! Put that out immediately.

A large boasting laughter comes from the towering man as he slowly turns, the eyepatch over his left eye becoming immediately noticeable. He grins wide as he takes the cigar out of his mouth for a moment as he points towards the HR person, then proceeds to take a long drag from the cigar and exhaling slowly.

Mr. Jones: Let's get it correct mo'fucka. It's Mr. Motherfucking Jones, and I'm here to do what the fuck I wanna do, ya dig?

HR Person: R...right Mr. Motherfu....I can't say that.

Mr. Jones: Then consider this my sample interview. The Hollow Ones ain't no more but I'm here to knock heads and split wigs.

With Love naturally.

Welcome back bro. You're in for this round.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dirk Buchanan- Updated

Gimmick Name: Dirk Buchanan

Announced As: Dirk Buchanan

Height: 6'2

Weight: 235

Hometown: Portland, Oregon

Billed From: The Pacific Northwest

Alignment: face

Introducing first from The Pacific Northwest, weighing 235 pounds, Dirk Buchanan!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Brown, medium length

----------------Eye Colour: Brown

----------------Facial Hair: A big beard

----------------Ring attire: Basic Black Trunks and black Boots

----------------Backstage Attire: A black jacket and a towl around his neck

----------------Physical Features:

----------------Tattoos: none

Main Gimmick: A holder of secret knowledge/ a modern day shaman.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: loves nature, tries to help people better themselves. He is an Animist

Brief Bio/History: Dirk Buchanan is a man of many qualities. He is a leader, a philosopher, a man who has set out to change the world.

Growing up in Portland, he is very fond of the environment and all things natural and organic. He is very much a modern day transcendentalist, and pines for the days when men were men. The only reason Dirk competes is to push himself as the best man he can be. In one on one combat, one finds out what he is really made of.

Update: After a near death experience in the woods, Dirk was revived with a new clarity on how the world works. He is a practicer of Nature Spirit Magic.

Entrance Music:

Entrance Description:
    Lights through out the arena begin to dim as the music starts up. Dirk Buchanansoon steps out from behind the curtain, where smoke billows out from the ground on either side of him. He stands for a brief moment, runs his hand through his hair, before slowly making his way down the ramp as he aknowledges the fans along the way.

Fighting Style: strong style, likes to brawl but has some wrestling ability. Agile for his size.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: none

Finishing Moves (2 max):
    Wanderlust(Muscle Buster)
    Emerson Choke (Standing Guillotine)

Signature Moves (3 max):

1. Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker

2. Bucklebomb

3. Thrust Spinebuster

12 Most Used Moves:

1. Short Arm Lariat

2. Backdrop Suplex

3. German Suplex

4. Headbutt

5. Flapjack

6. Rolling Firemans carry

7. Spinning Backfist

8. Snap DDT

9. brainbuster

10. european uppercut

11. Snapmare followed by kick to the back

12. Irish Curse Backbreaker

Sample RP:

In the Mountain in the Cloud.

It was cold outside.

I shivered as a cold breeze blows past me from the North, with the trees rustling as if they were alive.

Snowfall covered the terrain in a blanket clouds . As the bits of frozen fractals feel to Earth, they danced about my feet like a plastic bag caught in the wind. Each step I take is quickly overtaken by the falling snow, erasing any evidence of me ever stepping foot here. Even the small steps of from animals are an after thought here.

I had been here in the Pacific Northwest for quite some time, with each day pushing me further and further into this mountain; pushing me to a place far from the civilizations of the world.

One might ask what a professional wrestler was doing out wandering the wilderness like a pioneer exploring the North American landscape. Truthfully, I just needed to be alone, far from the burdons of society. Out here I can find out what it truly means to be me. What it means to be The Man known as Jensen.

I have spent many times out in the wilderness this year, but this was the first time experiencing the frozen frontier that comes with the change of seasons. I was thankful for this of course, because the snow landscape was a much more appropriate setting for my uncasing vison of sugar plums dancing in my head

The wilderness is truly a magical place, a place to find the answers to the questions you have not yet thought of. Sucha an experience should be earned , while you push yourself to the limits on your own two feet as you make your way through the wild, unkempt frontier, Our here you earn everthing. Nobody should ever enter the wilderness through mechanical means to find what they
    are looking for.

My body continued to ache from the cold, with the two pairs of gloves I had on barely keeping my fingers functioning. I treaded along, with my feet sloshing through the snow. Careful not to slip as I made my way uphill through the terrain, I decided to take a short break. I took a seat on what appeared to be an old ancient tree, taking a view at the wonder

Out here, you have to respect what is out here, otherwise mistakes can happen. In the wrestling world, I misstep can lead to, at worst,a kick in the face, or even being put into the Ace of Cades. Out here a slip can lead to falling down a mountain and dying. All the YOLO kids wouldn't stand a chance with all their skate boards and skeet skeeting, instead they would be crushed by an angry Mother Earth.

With my body telling me I could go no further, I quickly set up camp and huddled inside my tent. My stomache growled, so I quickly pulled out the tasty food I had packed with me on my travels. With my food laid out in front of me, I descend upon the buffet with the sounds of a shrieking eagle. Crumbs fall into my beard, but I continue to chew away like teh wild untamed man I set out to be. Soon, I reach for my blankie, which is a gift given to me by my good friend the chief.

The blanket was wrapped tightly around me, giving me the appearance of a vary large caterpillar. Soon, I begin to inspect the blanket. According to The Chief, this was a very old blanket which had been in his family for generations. His people, used the very same blanket on this land, just as I was doing at this moment. The blanket itself was beautiful, full of patterns and a very ornate design. Soon, my eyes began to feel heavy, but before I fell into a slumber, I took one final gaze and the blanket. For the first time ever, I noticed some smalll writing at the bottom, sewn into the bottom corner.

"Hecho en Mexico", the words of a proud ancient people.

My eyes closed. The dancing of the sugar plums commenced....

Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. A person hears wind rustling through the crackes and crevices of the landscape, giving life to something that isnt there.
    Not this time though. The howling was from a large wolf circling the outside of my tent.

It snarled, and began to scratch away at the entrance to my tent.It was clear the wolf was hungry, which lead me to believe with its superiour senses, the wolf had been able to sniff out my signature brand of trail mix. The extra handfull of seaweed snacks must of been worth it for the wolf to follow me out into no mans land.

It was only a matter of time before its sharp claws and knife-like teeth rip through the canvas of my tent. I readied myself. Although I was terrified at what was to come next, I knew this was why I was here. This was one of those questions I never knew needed answered, could Jensen, a Man, survive a battle agianst a wolf?

I rose to my feet, fist clenched, waiting for the inevitable.With my heart racing, I stared intently at the entrance to my tent.

Whirl!!!

A loud screech echoed from above. It was mechanical in nature, and cast a large shadow over my tent. I glanced over at the entrance, but the wolf had ran off. Still tense, I walked over and unzipped the entrance and popped my head out to get a better view. My eyes, blinded by the sun against the sheet of white, took a second to recognize the helicopter right above me. It came down slowly, landing about twenty feet from me. With the blades still twirling, a large man in a suit exited the contraption.

Smiling as he approached me, he waved towards me.

" So, you must be Dirk Buchanan?"

"Who, is asking?"

"Ah sorry, how rude of me. My name is Chuck Myles, and I am apart of WZCW. If you are Dirk Buchanan, then you are exactly what I have been looking for out here...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    All looks good to me!

Thread Information