It’s a strange time for WWE. 2003 was one of the darkest years the company has ever seen from a creative standpoint and a lot of that was due to how things went on Monday Night Raw. You can only run things into the ground in the same way so many times and that limit was reached several months before 2004 begins. Something has to go a little bit differently on the flagship show but that has been the case for a long time now and nothing has changed. Maybe things can turn around this time.

In this book, I’ll be looking at every Monday Night Raw from 2004 and seeing how things went throughout the year. 2004 is remembered as a year with some fresh names getting a chance to shine after going around in circles for so long and now it is time to let them have a chance. The question though is how well that exactly went. Each episode will be broken down match by match and segment by segment. Included will be analysis and ratings for the shows to see why the year is remembered so poorly.

The book runs over 340 pages and is available on Amazon both in a physical paperback for $9.99 or an e-book format for $2.99. In case you don’t have a Kindle, there are plenty of FREE apps you can get from Amazon for pretty much any electronic device, all of which are available at this link.

You can pick up the book from Amazon here in paperback and here as an e-book.
And from the UK Amazon here in paperback and here as an e-book.

Or if you’re in another country with its own Amazon page, just search “KB Raw 2004” and it should be the first thing to come up.

Also you can still get any of my previous books on the Intercontinental Championship, Monday Night Raw from 1997, 1998, 2001, 2003 and the first half of 2014, Monday Nitro from 1995-1999, In Your House, Summerslam, Starrcade, ECW Pay Per Views, Royal Rumble, Saturday Night’s Main Event, the WWF and WCW pay per views from 1998, Wrestlemania, WWE Grab Bag and Clash of the Champions, NXT Volumes I, II and III at my author’s page here.

I hope you like it and shoot me any questions you might have.

KB