Thread: WWE draft 2019

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WWE draft 2019

With The WWE draft happening next month, i thought it would be fun to speculate who will be drafted on both raw and smackdown and maybe just for fun who would we send to NXT as well

I'm guessing that it probably going to be a top 10 pick system they will do for this draft like they did in the past so i will go with that system as well

Smackdown

1. Brock Lesnar: Smackdown becomes the A-show in 2 weeks and Fox will want to have major stars on that show and Lesnar is probably the biggest star they have so i see him moving to smackdown

2. Seth Rollins: I see him dropping the title at hell in a cell and moving to smackdown afterworth. The guy as been on Raw since they restarted the brand split and it'S time for a change

3. Braun strowman : As for Seth, he's been on Raw since the beginning and need a fresh star. He's still a big enough attraction to get the attention of the smackdown viewers on Fox.

4. Becky Lynch: I see somehow becky getting drafted as the Raw women'S champion and having to relinquish it as a result. Plus since i'm moving Seth, i have to move Becky as well.

5 Sasha Banks: mostly because i want all 4 of the horsewoman on one brand so that you can actually give a chance to everybody else in the women's division a chance to shine on raw. By having all four of them on smackdown, you get to see them feud against each other on one brand and it give a shot to those lucky enough to be on raw to actually shine.

6. Velveteen Dream: I not sure how his gimmick will translate to the main roster because those characters that are less fix in realism tend to fail on the main roster but, he's a star in the making and he's ready to make the jump i think. let's see how he adapt to a bigger brand

7.The Revival: They are the smackdown tag champion so i guessing they will get drafted anyway and having them on smackdown will help the tag division on that show.

8. Micheal cole: i see them having at less one person from the announce team being drafted on each show and for smackdown i see cole getting the nod. He's the voice of the company right now and they will want him to be on the a-show.

9. shaynna baysler: i could see her get the call up to smackdown to give the horsewoman somebody to feud after they are done feuding with each other.

10. Baron Corbin: he's one of the top heel in the company, they will want him on the top show

Raw:

1. Roman Reigns: you can't really have rollins and Reigns on one show so since Rollins is moving, Reigns need to replace him on Raw

2. Daniel Bryan: i think it'S time from Bryan to go to raw right now, the guy did everything he could do on the smackdown brand as he's been there since the beginning.

3. Erick rowan and Luke Harper: i putting them as a theme because it seem like that'S what they're going to be and since they probably won't have ended they're feud with roman, it makes sense to move them on the same brand as Reigns

4. Cory Graves: I know he's on both brand but it's time that he finally be the color guy for just one show and i thinking he would be better on raw away from micheal cole.

5. kofi kingston: i think it's time to split up the new day as while they still move a lot of merchandise, the act is becoming stale and it did hurt kofi's title reign because of it. I see him dropping the belt to Lesnar before getting drafted to raw the following monday.

6. Buddy Murphy: Here a guy that has a ton of potential if pushed correctly and i think that if he was on a 3 hour show with a guy like Heyman behind him, he could become a big star for the company.

7. Finn balor: Let face it, the Fiend is staying on Raw, He probably going to be universal champion after hell in the cell and Finn still need to get his revenge on him before moving on to something else. Plus it would be fun to see him reunite with The OC and having them be the top heel faction

8.The kabuki warriors: With the horsewoman gone from raw, you need top tier talent to replace them and these 2 are surely that

9.: The Street prophets: Just make they're move official already and let them actually wrestled instead of being hype man for Raw.

10: Ember Moon: Again, another one of those talented female wrestlers that haven't gotten a chance at the spotlight because of the horsewoman, so sending her back to raw would help the division and finally get the spotlight she deserve.

NXT:

These are the guys that i would send down to NXT in no particular order

The ascension: The act just doesn't work on the main roster but is still popular for the NXT fans so why not use them the same way they are doing with breezango at the moment

Rey mysterio: Nothing against Rey but he's past his prime and would be better serve to fight for the cruiserweight title and help elevate that division instead of wasting his time on the main roster.

Sin Cara: Just like Rey, he name that will be popular in NXT and can still deliver on that level.

Tamina: As a part time performer, she could help the NXT women's division gain some experience in the ring. She a veteran and quite frankly they need veteran to give the rub to the younger generation.

EC3: They wasted him the first time around and his main roster run hasn't been great either so why not just give him another chance in NXT.

Cesaro: samae as Tamina, he's a great talent that has name recognition and could give the rub to some of the less known guys like matt riddle.

The b-Team: Nothing against these two but why not, they are a great comedy team but right now aren't use that much so why not send them down to NXT where they will get accepted a lot more.

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd split the rosters alphabetically in half and then just see what the fuck happens.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    I'd split the rosters alphabetically in half and then just see what the fuck happens.
    Do we go by first or last name because some people are only allowed to have one

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Leave it up to Vince.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    He'll add names to get his faves on Raw.

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    To Smackdown
    Seth Rollins
    Becky Lynch
    AJ Styles
    Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode

To Raw
    Kofi Kingston
    Bayley
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    The Revival (Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson)

To NXT UK (to give NXT UK a Mid-Card Championship)
    Drew Gulak

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information