Thread: Hell in a Cell - Seth Rollins (c) vs Bray Wyatt - Universal Championship (HIAC Match)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hell in a Cell - Seth Rollins (c) vs Bray Wyatt - Universal Championship (HIAC Match)

The Fiend shouldn't lose anytime soon, so he should win the title here. Rollins hasn't had the most interesting title reign.

The only reason I can't see putting the title on the Fiend here is if they decide to make this match a threeway involving Braun Strowman with the overall point being that Strowman is in the match almost entirely so he can take the fall instead of Wyatt. After all, Wyatt took Strowman down twice on Raw and has been "apologizing" to him via Twitter, so there's a real chance Strowman gets added to this thing.

If it stays 1 on 1, however, let them go into HIAC and tear each other up before Wyatt wins and becomes Universal Champion. The Fiend has only had a single match and it's way, way, way, way too soon for him to lose. He's too interesting, too intriguing and has too much momentum going for him, so don't be at all surprise if Vince McMahon makes a fucking boondoggle of a mistake and kibosh's all of that by having Rollins win.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This will tell us a lot as to what's going to happen for the draft the following week. If the fiend wins the belt, he's staying on Raw, if he lose, they're a good chance he's going to the A-show that is smackdown. Either way, we will get a good match between the 2 and that's all you can ask at this point.

5. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The problem with giving The Fiend the belt is that he'll likely have to lose it before The Fiend should start losing.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd have Strowman appear out of nowhere, rip the cell door and then beat up the Fiend with it. We need to make Strowman great again and the monster that he once was. Then Rollins can win the matv and retain.

8. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What a terrible idea.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA 2.0 View Post
    I'd have Strowman appear out of nowhere, rip the cell door and then beat up the Fiend with it. We need to make Strowman great again and the monster that he once was. Then Rollins can win the matv and retain.
    Strowman isn't irreparable or close to it, but it's going to take some time before fans take him seriously as a world title contender again.

11. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You had me until you brought up Strowman ripping the Cell door off. That's been done numerous times before. Just let Seth and Bray tear it up inside the Cell.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

13. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Seth has proven that he's a shitty face champion, just shitty. As a heel he played the slimy ,cowardly heel champion a bit better and was at least interesting. I really hope this doesn't end in a stupid no contest, it's Hell in a Cell, a no contest or DQ is just nonsense. The Fiend winning the belt is the only option anyone should give a shit about.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

15. Likes mrluck_07, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
    Seth has proven that he's a shitty face champion, just shitty. As a heel he played the slimy ,cowardly heel champion a bit better and was at least interesting. I really hope this doesn't end in a stupid no contest, it's Hell in a Cell, a no contest or DQ is just nonsense. The Fiend winning the belt is the only option anyone should give a shit about.
    Best version of Rollins really. I don't expect a title change. The Fiend seems to be a special attraction type, who's best challenging for the belt.
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

17. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information