Thread: Hell in a Cell - Becky Lynch (c) vs Sasha Banks - Raw Women's Title (HIAC Match)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hell in a Cell - Becky Lynch (c) vs Sasha Banks - Raw Women's Title (HIAC Match)

Since I haven't watched much of Raw in the last few weeks, I don't know anything about the build. Great matchup on paper.

The build up has been simple and effective: two chicks with big egos and big chips on their shoulders taking trash about each other and getting physical whenever the opportunity comes. Maybe throw in a few curse words here and there, maybe one really vicious beatdown of the babyface at the hands of the heel and you'd have just about everything anybody could ask for.

As for who wins, it's up in the air at this point. Sasha is easily the most interesting she's been in a long time, a heel Sasha Banks works better all around and it just fits in more with her character's cockiness. Becky still seems like she's the same hungry scrapper looking to prove herself even though she's the champ, and that's good in my eyes as it just makes the champion all that more interesting in that while the champ has the belt, he/she still feels that he/she has to prove themselves each and every time.

Once upon a time, the stories backstage were WWE was hoping to have a 1 on 1 bout for WrestleMania next year between Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey, which would almost certainly mean that Becky would've remained Raw Women's Champion at least until then or that Ronda would return at some point, maybe unannounced, and cost Becky the title to set up their 1 on 1 encounter. However, there was a lot of talk of Rousey starting a family soon but, the last I heard, she suffered a severe finger injury while filming a movie or something that was so bad that they were afraid her finger might have to be amputated. At any rate, that's the last I heard about her.

It should be a fun match, especially if they just let the girls go at it, but who wins is up in the air. I'm leaning more towards Sasha Banks as I just have a feeling Lynch vs. Rousey 1 on 1 won't be going down next year.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Personally while the build up as been pretty good, i really get behind anything the 4 horsewoman are doing right now, mostly because they've pretty gotten most of the opportunities on the main roster since they got called up and it's kinda getting boring as characters. Anyway, this is also a match i feel will have major implication on the draft the following week as i feel that whoever lose this match, gets sent to smackdown. Personally, i would lose the match because of bayley, who somehow found a way to interfered, and then have sasha get drafted to smackdown were you do a slow burn to a feud between sasha and bayley.

5. Likes mrluck_07, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Gotta get the title off Becky so they can get the title back on Becky.

Thread Information