Likes (Received)
    Fucking Valesquez

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Awesome show. Best Raw/SD since... well I don’t remember

But Kofi getting squashed was a terrible decision

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Outstanding show. SmackDown clearly won the show of the week, hands down. Not a fan of Kofi losing in like 6 seconds. If this is a preview of what's to come for SmackDown, watch out.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

7. Likes Wildcat66, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Show flowed very well. No doubt that's down to the 2 hours. Hopefully they dont extend it to 3. I didn't expect Kofi to lose so quick but he'll be fine.

Tyson Furys appearance was interesting and Cain appearing is crazy. You can see the attempts to legitimize it as a sport .

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Smackdown
    Date: October 4, 2019
    Commentators: Michael Cole, Corey Graves

Well here we go. It’s time for the biggest opportunity WWE has had in a generation, if not ever, as they debut their weekly television series on a major broadcast network. They aren’t scaling back on anything either, with every major name you could ask for and a slate of huge matches to boot. Tonight is all going to be about the presentation and that could go various ways. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Try It Again

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Kofi losing didn't surprise me. his time was over and they needed to move on to someone bigger. He had his great run to cap off a Hall of Fame career so everything after Wrestlemania was just gravy on top.

But yeah six seconds is a bit nuts, even if it was for the sake of time.

12. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    On one hand I enjoyed the show and on the other I didn't.

The good included the show having a ton of energy and a hot crowd that was hanging onto just about everything that went on. It was also cool to see the Rock and for Becky Lynch to get a nice little rub while Corbin was made to look like a fool. Wrestling action was mixed, I thought the women's tag match was solid, the ladder match was short but intense and the lumberjack match was exactly what it needed to be. The eight man tag didn't do anything for me and I wasn't wild about Nakamura looking like a 100% chump in there against Rollins but I knew the whole thing was a set up for the Fiend to show up.

The bad included some of WWE's biggest flaws. For instance, they tried to cram so damn much into one show and that often winds up taking away from some of what went on, or all of it. I don't give two craps about Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury, I've no desire to see another WWE wrestler get made to look like a fool for the sake of a celebrity, even though said celebrity is also the holder of all the major boxing heavyweight championships except the WBC title, and that's what's going to happen. I also despise that they jobbed Kofi Kingston out in like 6 seconds, talk about a pecker slap right in the face. I've got no problem with Kofi dropping the title, he'd had a good run but I also think it was time to move on, but still, I thought he deserved better than to be humiliated like that.

As for Cain Velasquez's appearance, I'm not sure where I stand right now. I guess this does confirm the rumors that the Mysterio angle was done on Monday for the sake of setting up a match between Velasquez and Lesnar. Velasquez getting the better of Lesnar here made sense, especially when you consider he beat Lesnar back in the day to win the UFC Heavyweight Championship almost 9 years ago. Velasquez let himself go. I mean, Lesnar was in the ring looking like a jacked up beast while Velasquez walked in trying to be all big and bad but he looked like every other beer bellied cracker living in a trailer park running around with no shirt on. All he needed was a mullet, a john deere tractor baseball cap and a few more tattoos and he would've looked like the ultimate Bubba.

I still preferred NXT to this show tonight. To me, this show was a whole lot of flash and more about style than substance, which is another major problem WWE has. My expectations for this show weren't high because I know the WWE formula in that this would turn into a bunch of rushed segments and matches with a few surprises thrown in while not really giving anyone any time to digest most of what went on. I give the show a C+, it was a good effort but NXT still gets the show of the week from me with AEW coming in at a fairly close second.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

14. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I will be at this Friday's Smackdown in Vegas. It will be the first ever draft I've attended live. Actually, this is my first WWE event in almost 5 years. I'm kind of excited. I'm in section 15 row AA. That's right where the camera is usually facing when they give their promos.

16. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information