Thread: WWE Crown Jewel - Team Hogan VS. Team Flair

WWE Crown Jewel - Team Hogan VS. Team Flair

A big ol' 10 man tag match is announced for Crown Jewel with Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair being sort of the official figureheads for the match, considering they can't wrestle. Thus far, Team Hogan includes current Universal Champion Seth Rollins and the recently returned Rusev while Team Flair has long time Flair protégé and 13 time World Champion Randy Orton and the current KOTR King Corbin. More names are likely to drop next week for the rest of the teams.

The match serves to add a lot of guys to the card for one match and to give the Saudi Prince, who the show is really for when you get right down to it, what he wants in seeing a couple of favorites from his childhood in Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair. As to who ultimately wins, it doesn't really matter as hardly anything that happens at Crown Jewel has any impact given that the Saudi shows are little more than glorified house shows.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Honestly for a Saudi show, this isn't THAT bad. We've seen a lot worse.

4. Likes Jack-Hammer liked this post
    Yeah, overall, it actually looks like a pretty decent card. If given time, this match could be a lot of fun. Truth is, I wish they'd do it Survivor Series style and have it be an elimination match. Each team seems to have a good mix of strength and speed; Team Hogan is now comprised of Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ricochet, Ali and Chad Gable (I ain't calling him Shorty friggin' G) while Team Flair has Randy Orton, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura and one guy yet to be announced.

While Hogan and Flair will be there, I just hope they don't try to get too physically involved but, all in all, with the money the Saudi Prince is paying, they'll probably set themselves on fire if he wants them to.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information