Thread: WWE Crown Jewel - Cain Velasquez VS. Brock Lesnar

WWE Crown Jewel - Cain Velasquez VS. Brock Lesnar

This may be jumping the gun and it may bite me in the ass as Uncle Dave is the one reporting that WWE has this match set up to take place at the Crown Jewel event on October 31st, which lands on a Thursday this year.

Meltzer is reporting that WWE spent big money to make this match happen and that it's unknown how long Velasquez is signed for. He's also confirming that the storyline will be that Velasquez was brought in by Mysterio, though Velasquez volunteered, due to a combination of being a fan of Mysterio, how much of an icon Mysterio is in Mexico, pride in his own Mexican heritage and the outrage of Lesnar attacking Mysterio's son.

To be honest, I hope they do this and get it over with quickly. There's no need to drag this out unnecessarily and this is also something that'll probably draw a lot of attention to the show itself. The report doesn't mention whether or not the WWE Championship is on the line, though I don't think it should be as it just opens up a whole can of worms. For one thing, it'd probably be a sure sign that Lesnar would win and telegraph the ending and for another, Cain Velasquez as WWE Champion just seems sorta like a bad idea unless they're going for a series of bouts between them, which I really hope isn't the case. I don't have confidence in Lesnar's ability to lead the match and Velasquez doesn't strike me as a guy that's had a ton of training the way Lesnar or Ronda Rousey has.

I'm not expecting a whole lot of excellence here but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. If it goes longer than 5 minutes, I'll definitely be surprised and I'll be floored if these two look like they can beat the shit out of each other without actually beating the shit out of each other.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If you are planning on developing a mobile app for your business or service but big budget is stopping, you then you need not to worry. We are open about budget and talking clearly about the cost.We provide many affordable options according to your budget. Here our goal is cheap mobile app development but maintain the highest quality for your clients. We understand our client’s necessities.We offer the development of applications at competitive prince without lowering down the quality of the mobile app. Cheap mobile app development is challenging. The cost depends on the complexity of the app requirement the technology it will be used to develop and the time to develop.
    Inregards to cheap mobile app development process and maintaining quality. We stream line the application requirements regarding specifications for insight and plan only to include the essential things in the mobile app
    After done with the basic details, we help outline the cost and priorities. We guild our clients in app requirements and specification and offer product in low coast without compromising quality.
    React Native development
    Business Name: Durbin Labs Limited
    Address Line: Flat 4A,House 1244,Road 09,Avenue 2,Mirpur DOHS,Dhaka, Bangladesh
    City: Dhaka
    Province/State: N/a Zip Code/
    Post Code: 1216
    Phone: +8801709953608
    Business Email: info@durbinlabs.com
    React Native development

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It'll be a worked shoot and I expect it to be excellent. WWE knows how to effectively book matches like this.

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Brock will absolutely take care of Cain while making both of them look like 100 bucks.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This sums up a lot of problems in WWE - the WWE guy loses the title in 5 seconds so a UFC fighter can get a title match in his first match because of a UFC fight that happened nearly 9 years ago. Again as a wrestling fan I don't care about this.

9. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information