There are rumors going around that some in WWE feel that NXT needs to be a full on touring brand for WWE and get out of Full Sail. At least, that's what Dave Meltzer is saying so take it for what it's worth.

The size of a venue isn't overly important to me, I've seen crowds like the 400 that attend NXT at Full Sail have more energy than a crowd of 10,000, we've seen it the last several weeks as a matter of fact. However, from a mere view of perception, it's kind of hard not to see why some believe that AEW looked like the "bigger deal" considering the big crowd they performed in front of Wednesday night. All NXT tickets for the rest of 2019 have been sold and Full Sail has been a useful partner to NXT but it wouldn't surprise me if Vince takes Triple H aside and kinda sorta suggests to him, which is probably the same for being flat out told in Vince's case, that he should leave Full Sail because it makes NXT look like small potatoes compared to the competition.

Triple H doesn't come off as someone that's overly concerned with just how something looks on the surface but we all know that Vince McMahon is, so I wouldn't be surprised if NXT does start to air live from bigger arenas on a weekly basis before too long.