Thread: NXT Leaving Full Sail?

NXT Leaving Full Sail?

There are rumors going around that some in WWE feel that NXT needs to be a full on touring brand for WWE and get out of Full Sail. At least, that's what Dave Meltzer is saying so take it for what it's worth.

The size of a venue isn't overly important to me, I've seen crowds like the 400 that attend NXT at Full Sail have more energy than a crowd of 10,000, we've seen it the last several weeks as a matter of fact. However, from a mere view of perception, it's kind of hard not to see why some believe that AEW looked like the "bigger deal" considering the big crowd they performed in front of Wednesday night. All NXT tickets for the rest of 2019 have been sold and Full Sail has been a useful partner to NXT but it wouldn't surprise me if Vince takes Triple H aside and kinda sorta suggests to him, which is probably the same for being flat out told in Vince's case, that he should leave Full Sail because it makes NXT look like small potatoes compared to the competition.

Triple H doesn't come off as someone that's overly concerned with just how something looks on the surface but we all know that Vince McMahon is, so I wouldn't be surprised if NXT does start to air live from bigger arenas on a weekly basis before too long.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post
    Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They don't need to fully leave Full Sail completely. They just need to run more weekly TV in a larger venue. Do a week at Full Sail and a week elsewhere. Or even 2 at Full Sail and 1 Elsewhere. And it doesn't need to be a national touring brand. Just run a 4000 seater or 5000 seater every couple weeks.

They can also run 205 Live from Full Sail too, to keep the working relationship strong.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm BOO per
    They don't need to fully leave Full Sail completely. They just need to run more weekly TV in a larger venue. Do a week at Full Sail and a week elsewhere. Or even 2 at Full Sail and 1 Elsewhere. And it doesn't need to be a national touring brand. Just run a 4000 seater or 5000 seater every couple weeks.

They can also run 205 Live from Full Sail too, to keep the working relationship strong.
    Not a bad idea!
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information