Thread: WWE Crown Jewel - Braun Strowman VS. Tyson Fury

WWE Crown Jewel - Braun Strowman VS. Tyson Fury

During the press conference WWE had today, they announced officially Velasquez vs. Lesnar and Braun Strowman taking on Tyson Fury at the Crown Jewel event on October, 31st.

WWE has taken us down this road quite a few times in which a celebrity has a match at a big show against one of the WWE wrestlers. Unlike most cases, however, this is a match where the celebrity is also a sports star, said sports star happening to be the lineal World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, the Gypsy King, Tyson Fury.

Fury has something of a controversial past. Like Conor McGregor, Fury is a guy who has something of a big mouth, doesn't mind shooting it off and courts controversy. He has a known history of making anti-gay, anti-transgender and even a few anti-Semitic comments here and there. Fury is said to be a practicing Catholic and has publicly apologized for these comments in the past, leading a lot of people to believe that he's mostly just something of media whore as it goes along with various antics of his such as showing up to a press conference driving a Lamborghini while wearing a Batman costume. Fury has stated that he's had problems with drug and alcohol, has been diagnosed with depression and has tried to self-medicate over the years, something he's been openly and willingly talking about since before his bout with Deontay Wilder last year and he seems to have turned a corner as he's been a good boy it seems.

I've got no interest in this as I've no desire to see WWE use another of its stars, one of the most over in the company at that, as some sort of pet monkey for the benefit of some outside celebrity, even if said celebrity is pretty much just 1 title away from being the undisputed World Heavyweight Boxing Champion. The match will almost certainly be pure shit as Fury, to my knowledge, knows next to nothing about pro wrestling and it's mostly just for spectacle and Vince courting more mainstream press.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blood money.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

4. Likes Spidey, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Fury's dubious views should go down well in Saudi Arabia. That is of course if he hasn't previously said something too egregious about their race.

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    QuickBooks File Doctor – Fix your Damaged Company File or Network(US, CA and UK) - QuickBooks File Doctor is a tool that can help you resolve some of the most common as well as unusual QuickBooks errors Like -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130, H101, H202, H303, or H505, missing or blank lists for your customers, vendors, or employees.

For More Details Visit Us:- QuickBooks File Doctor

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

QuickBooks Dictionary

QuickBooks is an extremely important software for any company to be using to handle their accounting needs and requirements. Many small to large scale businesses use this application frequently to address financial records and dealings within their companies, replacing the regular book â?? keeping tasks. Using QuickBooks, you can endlessly use it to file your taxes on time, applications, payroll accounting, form submissions, etc. You cannot afford this chain of work being interrupted due to errors affecting your QuickBooks company file. Using the app, QuickBooks File Doctor, you can fix or repair a number of problems or issues that could have caused you to encounter an error while using QuickBooks.

QuickBooks File Doctor â?? Fix your Damaged Company File or Network(US, CA and UK) - QuickBooks File Doctor is a tool that can help you resolve some of the most common as well as unusual QuickBooks errors Like -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130, H101, H202, H303, or H505, missing or blank lists for your customers, vendors, or employees.

For More Details Visit Us:- QuickBooks Dictionary

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Can't wait to see Fury break out his wrestling moves. This should be all sorts of Giant Gonzalez vs Undertaker bad.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    Fury's dubious views should go down well in Saudi Arabia. That is of course if he hasn't previously said something too egregious about their race.
    To my knowledge, he hasn't said much of anything about Arabs or Islam. He's griped a lot about gays and Jews, so they'll probably love him over there.

Conan Of Cimmeria

12. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As a wrestling fan I don't care about Fury. At least it's just for a (mostly) filler show in Saudi, but that's another issue on its own.

One positive thing I will say about Tyson Fury is that for a boxer, the man has a pretty damn good wrestling name and, from what I understand, it's his actual name. When you think of "Fury", or at least when I do, I think of Nick Fury or some sort of other fictional character as it's just a last name you don't hear a whole lot in the real world.

Conan Of Cimmeria

15. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information