Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: SmackDown: 10/11

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I was there live and besides a few spots here and there where the crowd was on fire and really into it, I have to say that it sucked major balls. I was expecting a typical WWE draft and instead all I got was Steph reading names. What happened to the roulette like thing and all that. The King Booker rip off got a ton of heat. It was cool booing him. The section that I was in was booing Rollins as loud as we possibly could but not everyone bought into it. I thought he was going to get a ton more heat than he got. Most people in the arena were behind Bailey and actually wanted her to win the title back. I was cheering for Flair. I love Charlotte. She's probably my favorite full time wrestler right now. Overall, though, it wasn't the best live event I've been to. Not by a mile.

205 Live was after SD and it was pretty cool. They had some damn good matches on there. The Brian Kendrick was getting as much heat as top heels get. The main event dark match was a damn farce. It was supposed to be Randy Orton vs Kevin Owens. Orton got this huge pop, but right when they were about to fight some 205 live guys came out and attacked them to which Orton and Owens fought them off. They were about to fight again when some more came out to which Orton and Owens fought them off again and then the show just ended. Orton's music hit, he got up on the turnbuckle and did his pose that he did much better back in 2003 and then hilariously Owens got up there and mocked his pose and then that was it.

I'd give the whole show a C. If it was just SD live though and no 205 stuff, I would've been very disappointed and given it a D.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Huh? Why were 205 live guys attacking Orton and K.O?
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think it was just to end the show. It wasn't on tv or anything it was all dark. After Owens and Orton came out, 2 of the 205 live guys came out and said that nobody wanted to see Orton and Owens and that 205 Live had already put on the main event and the show was over. So while those two were distracting Orton and Owens, another 205 live guy ran down and attacked them from behind. Owens and Orton fought them off and then more came out to which Orton and Owens Stunned/RKO'd everyone and then they posed and the show was over.

Thread Information