Thread: Mike Kanellis requests his release

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mike Kanellis requests his release

https://twitter.com/RealMikeBennett/...55911619776512

I'm not really surprised, but he just signed a 5 year deal. Tbh I don't care him, but I'd hate to see Maria leave.

Based on recent history, in 6 months he's either going to dye his hair blue and assault someone mourning the loss of their father or reveal himself as an accomplice in the attempted murder of Roman Reigns.

2. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post
    Meh, it's no loss to WWE. Maria doesn't have anything close to resembling the backstage pull she had once upon a time, so I expect her to leave before long as she's no longer any sort of power player.

I'm guessing he just got tired of being jerked around with the stop and go nonsense. I'm guessing the whole pregnancy angle has been dropped due to Vince losing interest in it, which is certainly a possibility as Vince is notorious for his attention span. But, it wasn't really as if it was any sort of major thing anyhow and was mostly just being done for the sake of comedy. There's only so many times you can see a guy get beaten up for thinking another guy fathered his wife's kid before it stops being entertaining.

If I were him, however, I would've kept off social media. I think he'd have a better shot at getting his release if he'd kept quiet and not told the whole world about it. If WWE does let him go, it's because they don't see him as anything important whatsoever, kind of like what happened with Shawn Spears, AKA Tye Dillinger, though they've proven to be right about that as he's still the perfectly average guy in AEW that he was in WWE.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

4. Likes mrluck_07, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/10...lease-request/

Don't sign a 5 year deal and ask for your release less than 1 year into it.

Thread Information