Thread: Where Should They Go?

Where Should They Go?

As of last night, WWE has a number of "free agents" who, according to the Draft rules, may sign with whatever brand they choose. Those not selected in the Draft are Cesaro, the Usos, AOP, Naomi, the IIconics, Dana Brooke, Hawkins & Ryder, Mojo Rawley, Sarah Logan, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Drake Maverick, Ruby Riott, No Way Jose and Luke Harper. Mike and Maria Kanellis are also "free agents" but Mike has asked for his WWE release so who knows what's going on with him and Maria at this point.

Off the top of my head, I'd consider sending Cesaro and the Usos to NXT. Cesaro is basically a taller, Caucasian version of Ali at this point where he's able to deliver good matches with just about anyone on the roster but you know he's going to come up short, so it lessens the impact. Cesaro could do well in NXT, hell maybe even bring Kassius Ohno back from the UK branch and have him and Cesaro reform their Kings of Wrestling tag team. There's a lot of untapped potential with Cesaro and I think NXT could make great use of him as a singles or tag team wrestler. The Usos have conquered the tag team scene of Raw and SmackDown, all that's left is NXT and there's little doubt they could put on great matches against the likes of the UE, Lorcan & Burch, Breezango, etc.. Might as well send Naomi down there as well, they can always use another athletic woman on the roster and she might thrive being put in an environment where she's given real time in matches to show her stuff.

As for AOP, I think they should be on SmackDown. Raw already has a monster team in the Viking Raiders while the blue brand could use a big, heavy hitting team. Speaking of the Raiders, this is WWE's chance to rebuild its tag team division with them at the center for a good long while.

The IIconics, Dana Brooke, Hawkins & Ryder and No Way Jose, to me, have future endeavored written all over them. I know it won't happen, Vince doesn't want to let anyone go unless he has absolutely no choice or unless he feels that they're of no real use to the competition. I don't see anything special here. The IIconics are awful, Dana Brooke seems like a poor man's Natalya, which is damn sad in and of itself, Hawkins & Ryder are the jobbers of the decade while No Way Jose is just kind of there.

As for poor Luke Harper, just let the poor bastard go if he wants to go elsewhere. From the beginning of the whole thing, Vince should've shaken the man's hand, given him a bro hug, tell him that he hopes he'll want to come back someday, wish him well and part on good terms.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Unfortunately WWE has too many wrestlers and no idea what to do with most of them for these free agents to make much of a difference.

The Usos could be the top tag team on either brand, but they need to get their legal issues settled out.

3. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    AEW could use some depth. Seriously.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information