Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 205 Live is Improving

Senior Member TheManTheyCalledNorCal's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Unfortunately, the amount of people interested in the show is going the other direction. I watched an episode last week and felt legitimate sympathy for the guys, since 205 was about the mount of people left in the arena.

Either put this BEFORE the SD taping, or tape episodes down at Full Sail. This thing is doomed in its current spot and slot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13thNorthMan View Post
    Unfortunately, the amount of people interested in the show is going the other direction. I watched an episode last week and felt legitimate sympathy for the guys, since 205 was about the mount of people left in the arena.

Either put this BEFORE the SD taping, or tape episodes down at Full Sail. This thing is doomed in its current spot and slot.
    What does NXT do these days? It seems to tour a fair bit, 205 live to full sail and nxt on tour sounds like a plan

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13thNorthMan View Post

It's true. I have to admit that I got ahead of myself in the OP when I mentioned that the arena in question didn't empty out on that night. That's not the rule, but the exception.

I agree that post Smackdown is a bit of a death slot, and would much rather it air before the blue brand (bonus: Talking Smack return potential). 205 has hit critical improvements but may in fact be a logistical failure in it's present state.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Accuse me of shifting the narrative if you must, but I'd like to know if you think the crowd leaving after Smackdown is actually a big deal. Ticket bought. Money's in WWE's pocket. And whoever's left in the audience are mostly passionate wrestling fans. On tonight's episode, crowd was a little dead for Tony Nese vs Mark Andrews, but the fatal four way captured the crowd big time! I don't see a big negative outside of the occasional "viral" pic of a somewhat emptied audience.

A very significant plus 205 has over all the other brands; 2-man commentary team. Be jealous, peasants!

Thread Information