It was announced at Crown Jewel that Raw, SmackDown and NXT would be participating in this year's Survivor Series PPV. No other details were given, so we're left to speculate for the time being as to how fun this might be or how much of a trainwreck it might be.

If their intention is to involve NXT in all the matches, then expect a card comprised almost entirely of triple threat matches, especially if WWE goes the rout of doing champion vs. champion matches again. Personally, I just have a bad feeling about this, a feeling that WWE is ultimately going to use NXT as something of a sacrificial lamb in order to bolster Raw and SmackDown with the result being that NXT really does come off looking like the minor leagues. Think about it...Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Adam Cole. You know what's going to happen: WWE has Adam Cole in the match so that neither Lesnar or Wyatt takes a loss while Cole ultimately winds up being made to look like some sort of scrub.

Personally, I think they should keep this simple and have a big Survivor Series match with Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown vs. Team NXT and ultimately have team NXT come out the winners. Simply have NXT involved in what one, single match, make the brand look good, elevate the brand by giving it the win in that setting rather than one of the bigger two and leave it at that. Of course, that in and of itself presents a problem as WarGames will be held the night before and you know that most of the members who'd comprise Team NXT would be in the WarGames match itself; considering the brutal nature of the match and the brutality in which it's hyped, I think it'd hurt the match a bit to just have men who'd been half to death in a double ringed steel cage match just 24 hours before compete in a match as if it was nothing.

I just hope Vince doesn't fuck over NXT.