Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AEW 11/6

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why do I get the feeling that this is going to go to the judges and somehow it ends up a draw? Or The Inner Circle have infiltrated one of their own staff to be a judge and he/she judges for Jericho in the deciding vote. Hear me out.....

.....nevermind, I got nothing else on that.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Argue it all you want. Heâ??s going to challenge for the title down the road. I guarantee you. Which means he wins, we get a screwy finish, or he eventually goes heel and just gives himself one anyway. Stipulations like this leave very limited options.

I watch AEW because I want to see something interesting. I plan on watching for quite awhile. Theyâ??re doing just fine so far. That doesnâ??t mean they havenâ??t made mistakes.

3. Likes smarkmouth, Jack-Hammer, Spidey liked this post
    Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that this is going to go to the judges and somehow it ends up a draw? Or The Inner Circle have infiltrated one of their own staff to be a judge and he/she judges for Jericho in the deciding vote. Hear me out.....

.....nevermind, I got nothing else on that.
    I have to imagine that the judges are there to set the standard. Last thing they need to do is telegraph their first PPV main event since launching a TV show.

In any event, a little good news for both AEW and NXT, though more so for NXT, considering that this week's episodes of both shows saw each of them gain viewers for the first time instead of losing them. AEW Dynamite drew 822,000 viewers Wednesday night, up 33,000 viewers from last week's 789,000 head to head against the World Series. Wednesday's episode of NXT drew 822,000 viewers, up 233,000 viewers from last week's series low of 580,000.

AEW did beat NXT in the numbers again, but only by about 9,000 viewers. NXT's crossover with Raw and SmackDown is obviously paying off considering that NXT has been painted as being on the same level as the "main roster" stars reather than it being WWE's "minor leagues."
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information