Even though this coming Monday's episode of Raw was taped, I've avoided reading spoilers but I've talked to a few friends who live in the UK and attended the show I asked them not to spoil it for me but they did tell me that I'd probably do well if I didn't watch the latest in the love triangle storyline. According to my buds, it's beyond bad. In their words "it's right up there with the Sami Zayn interviewing Bobby Lashley's "sisters" bad." That segment is one of the worst in Raw history, the worst one in years and the type of thing that made me embarrassed to be watching Raw.

This storyline hasn't exactly been setting the world in fire but it hasn't been as bad as I thought it'd be, but I have a feeling that's about to change. Vince LOVES this soap opera style shit, absolutely gets off on it though I've no real idea why. Love triangle storylines aren't the most exciting in the first place, but we've already seen Lana in a somewhat similar situation a few years back in a story involving herself, Rusev, Dolph Ziggler and Summer Rae. To no one's surprise, it turned out to be universally panned by just about everyone as the worst story of the year. If this is Heyman's baby, then it's certainly not his best work though, to be fair, if this is Heyman's idea, I wonder how much of it has been cut out and replaced by ideas from Vince. If the segment is THAT bad, maybe WWE will do us a favor and just skip it this week. I know, I know that it's wishful thinking, or maybe even outright foolish on my part to hope Vince would want to spare the audience from watching a travesty.