Thread: New creative members?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

New creative members?

So with the stepping down of Spidey that means another creative member down, but we kind of needed another 1 or 2 on top. A few people have asked and to be honest some people just don't have the time to commit to creative. That's fine!

So with that in mind we'll be attempting something new. We'll have the four core creative members and every cycle we'll have another three people. This will allow a rotation of three for match writing etc. to make it fresh as well as that give people the opportunity to say it's not for them.

What are we looking for in the three people? Well people who RP for one is a good start. As well as that an understanding on the fed outside of your own characters. You'll be expected to write a match each round and chip in with storyline ideas across the fed.

I will leave this open until Thursday whatever time I feel like to get you to put an application in. What's your application? Simple. Tell us why you'd be suited.

Obviously a few of you have that experience and a few others have been knocking on the door for a while. Everyone has a blank slate, as long as you're in the fed. Sorry no Remix/Jam.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If absolutely no one wants to step up i am able to do it. My job is stable now & i have enough stability in the other areas of my life that i can add this to it. The last thing i want is for this to go under after everything we've been through.

What makes me suited for the job? Other than the fact thus would be my 3rd go around? I'm a lot less self centered than last time & am willing to invest in characters other than my own.

4. Likes Fallout liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why would I be a good fit for creative? I'm a stay at home mom, so I have plenty of time to help with promos and such, also, I would make sure to try and have all of the talent shine and not just the same ones.

6. Likes N/A liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Awesome, can i take back my offer? I would really the spot go to someone new

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    There are three positions of which 2 have applied...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well then i'll just go back to my corner

Thread Information