Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Are Some Of Your Favorite Youtubers?

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    A couple more non wrestling/borderlands related are WhatCulture's comics and gaming channel.

Since the wrestling guys left they're the only WhatCulture channels i ever pay attention to anymore

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I follow the Screen Junkies pretty closely. Love Honest Trailers and Movie Fights. I always thought it'd be fun to do something like Movie Fights on the forums. Also, I love Screw Attack and their Death Battle. Just had Raven vs. some magical pony. Other than that I'm pretty much just watching movie and tv reviews, ESPN clips of their shows, IGN, video game reviews, and music videos.

EDIT: Can't believe I left off Team Fourstar with Dragon Ball Z Abridged. That shit is hilarious. It's going to take them another 20 years to get through the series, but what they have is awesome.

3. Likes SD619 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I usually limit myself to let's play youtubers. Markiplier, Jacksepticeye etc. Pewdiepie, but for different reasons. Fitz and SovietWomble for comedy (their gaming videos are completely different from let's play).

I stay away from anything news or politics on Youtube.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don’t watch much on YouTube, but I do enjoy watching Dom Mazzetti (BroScienceLife) and Infinite Elgintensity. Occasionally I’ll watch Seth Feroce if something catches my eye.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    VlogBrothers is my favorite YouTube channel. I think Hank Green should be president.

I also really like First We Feast, particularly Hot Ones, the talk show with hot questions, and even hotter wings. They get really great guests and the interviewer is very charming, very polite, and does his research.

For video game related stuff I watch videogamedunkey, AVGN, and Zero Punctuation. That's about it. I used to like Up Up Down Down, but I don't really follow wrestling anymore and 90% of their videos were uninteresting to me. I don't care about WWE 2k or Madden tournaments, Cesaro's Clash of Clans bullshit, Rocket League, etc.

Other than that, most of the videos I watch on YouTube are produced by media companies. Vox has a great YouTube channel with lots of informative videos about all sorts of topics, Vice puts out a few decent videos each week, Wired often does goofy interview segments with people I'm interested in, and MentalFloss is usually good for 10 minutes of random facts about random shit.

7. Likes Phoenix liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I follow 2 gaming channels and pretty much can't stand the rest I've looked at. I enjoy watching Gore and Perkins mainly for their WWE content but I've enjoyed some GTA content they've uploaded too. They're funny and keep things entertaining while they play, and their WWE universe videos have good storylines to them usually to keep me invested.

And I like Not The Expert for Madden videos, he's not one of those over the top gamers and I like watching his speed rebuild videos he'll do with other Madden youtubers and it's an idea I've wanted to steal to use myself with friends.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not as big into YouTube but I'm a fan of the Channel Awesome people. You have Nostalgia Critic, Atop the 4th Wall, The Cinema Snob, and a former talent of theirs called Video Games AWESOME. The latter is a smaller show from Canada, mainly consisting of the host Fraser (imagine if Sly had a Let's Play) and his girlfriend Becky, who is rather adorable at times but isn't just there because she's a girl. They do a good mix of indy games and big titles but it's a lot of fun, especially with some of their lesser known titles.

Oh and of course Angry Video Game Nerd, who was doing this a long time before a lot of these names.

10. Likes Phoenix liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    For one reason or another, I didn't realise that YouTube could also be the home to long form, analytical videos until about a year ago, and I assumed it was home almost exclusively to shrieking manchildren. That's still not necessarily untrue, but you can find the odd chunk of gold if you wade through the sewage for long enough. Let's Plays - as well as bringing an odd proportion of people of dubious character into the limelight - just never really appealed to me, except that one time I got stuck in Metroid Prime. YouTube was basically for watching movie trailers, old wrestling clips, and Dragon Ball Z Abridged. I've since discovered hbomberguy (videogames and pop culture), Foldable Ideas (films), Every Frame a Painting (films again), and noclip (in-depth interviews with videogame developers), which all make excellent Saturday morning viewing.

12. Likes SSJPhenom liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    I'm not as big into YouTube but I'm a fan of the Channel Awesome people. You have Nostalgia Critic, Atop the 4th Wall, The Cinema Snob, and a former talent of theirs called Video Games AWESOME. The latter is a smaller show from Canada, mainly consisting of the host Fraser (imagine if Sly had a Let's Play) and his girlfriend Becky, who is rather adorable at times but isn't just there because she's a girl. They do a good mix of indy games and big titles but it's a lot of fun, especially with some of their lesser known titles.

Oh and of course Angry Video Game Nerd, who was doing this a long time before a lot of these names.
    I haven't watched AVGN in a long time. Around the time he got his own game and he got a bit mainstream I feel like his videos became really infrequent and I just lost interest. Is it still good?

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    I haven't watched AVGN in a long time. Around the time he got his own game and he got a bit mainstream I feel like his videos became really infrequent and I just lost interest. Is it still good?
    Yeah he's started doing more of them but they really come in spurts. He had a kid around that time and it slowed down his production, as it should have. He did however make time to do this one:

Thread Information