Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Are Some Of Your Favorite Youtubers?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I used to have moderate interest in some of the YouTube populars years ago, but lately since it's gotten bigger most of them just annoy me.

I'm still a huge fan of Rhett and Link and their Good Mythical Morning show. I watch it now and then when I'm bored.

Jacksfilms I'll watch every now and then. Critikal is a pretty funny guy, as well as Jaboody Dubs. Remi Gaillard I'll check in on too.

Other than that I like to watch Jimmy Kimmel highlights too and the skits they do. Kimmel is one of my favorites, even more so now that all the comments on his videos are from salty Trump fanboys who are saying they hate Kimmel now because all he does is make fun of Trump. I like Jimmy more now.

Other than that though I mostly just use Youtube to listen to music. The channels I did name above are usually only watched as an alternative to Netflix whenever I'm laying in bed.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I like watching a lot of bodybuilding stuff, Animal's channel with guys like Evan Centopani and Frank Mcgrath among others just watching their training and nutrition is intriguing. I'm not anything like that nor will I ever be I still am a fan of it.

I don't know the exact name of the channel but it's something like "Star Wars Theories" that I watch almost every day of this guy discussing why certain things happened or didn't happen that we don't see in the movies or shows. Big fan of that one.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I like the Cinema Snob, Jim Sterling, Wrestling With Wreget, GGGman Lives, gameranx, Nostalgia Critic and MovieBob. Couple of other ones but those are the regulars

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Julian Smith - One of the first big Youtubers. He used to do sketch comedy videos, and they were hilarious. His stuff from the last few years isn't that great though.

I also watch a few let's players, such as StephenPlays, JoshJepson, Chuggaaconroy, and NintendoCapriSun.

Thread Information