Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Are Some Of Your Favorite Youtubers?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who Are Some Of Your Favorite Youtubers?

Thought this might be a fun topic to discuss, who are your favorite youtubers? I've previously mentioned I enjoy watching Cultaholic for the comedic aspect they bring to their channel along with the good wrestling news. But here's some of my other favorites.

Brian Hull:
    I'm seriously amazed at how good this guy can do impressions of Disney characters. He often does drive thru pranks with his impressions with the goal of just making the employees laugh as well as going to Disneyland to do impressions of the characters to the characters, which has led to some funny reactions like featured below. When I need a laugh, his channel is pretty good for that.

BrizzyVoices:
    Another voice actor who does impressions, but I also enjoy her Harry Potter videos. I don't think she's quite as good at impressions as Brian but she does very well on some of the ones she does. I first discovered her channel through Pokemon and South Park impressions years ago and think she's come a long way from that and gotten better along the way even if those were also good.

So let's hear from you guys now, who are some of your favorite youtubers and why? I have some others I enjoy watching too but didn't wanna post too many so I picked my top 2 favorites currently. Feel free to post a video from said channel for others to enjoy as well.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't really watch anything on YouTube that isn't music videos but there are a couple of YouTube channels that I have happened across that I really like. First, it's important to mention that I am a massive horror fan. Before I met my fiance, I watched a horror movie every single day pretty much. She's not a fan of horror movies at all, so that's kinda feel by the weyside. Alas, I only manage to watch horror in little pockets. My first channel that I really like is called GloomyHouse.

GloomyHouse is a channel dedicated to bringing you some of the weirdest and creepiest stuff in the world. A lot of their stuff comes from Internet sources but they're still worth a watch. It's about as palatable as my fiance can really stomach because it doesn't tend to get too managing or too over the line. However, they do manage to pick some really cool subjects and delve right in.

Ozzyman Reviews is another personal favourite of mine. I've been a fan of this guy for what seems like years now but he is finally getting some exposure. I don't know what it is but I find the Australian accent to be hilarious and some of the slang is brilliant. Ozzyman does video reviews better than anyone else around I think. He also does reviews of Game of Thrones episodes after each episode and those are a real highlight. Well worth checking out if you haven't already.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I still don't understand how people who post YouTube videos are considered -stars-. Anytime Hollywood grabs one of these yahoos and tries to make a movie with them it bombs hard. The only Youtuber I follow is Angry Joe, there's a show that's watchable at least and funny without being mind numbingly loud like these other wannabes often try, just for attention. Anytime I'm watching Wrestling or a premier and they mention YouTube Star Bla Bla Bla is here, I never know who the hell it is or what makes them a star. The saddest part of all this is the obscene amount of money these nobody's make for posting videos and yelling at the screen, begging over and over to fucking subscribe to their channel. It's complete nonsense.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    StarWarsTheory. He does an excellent job of reviewing all things star wars. Anything from video games to books and everything in between. For Star Wars fans, this is a channel that won't disappoint.

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I follow a bunch of Borderlands Youtubers including Hayder Hyper & VinylicPuma Gaming.

My all time favorite though is SupMatto. I enjoy his speculation videos on BL3 as well as his history of videos on all the different characters. His Discord server is pretty fun too.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I tend to stay away from gamers. Tried watching but they all seem to overreact and that's a peeve of mine. It's a video game, not a fucking duel, you know?

I do love my movie reviewers though. Guys like Nostalgia Critic, Honest Trailers, Wisecrack, etc. At least when these guys overreact, it's not with a controller in their hands.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milenko View Post
    I follow a bunch of Borderlands Youtubers including Hayder Hyper & VinylicPuma Gaming.

My all time favorite though is SupMatto. I enjoy his speculation videos on BL3 as well as his history of videos on all the different characters. His Discord server is pretty fun too.
    Milenko, scale of 1-10, how hard is your dick over Borderlands? Out of actual curiosity, which of the 4 games (counting TFTB as one entire game) is your favorite?

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Milenko, scale of 1-10, how hard is your dick over Borderlands?
    A Solid 9/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Out of actual curiosity, which of the 4 games (counting TFTB as one entire game) is your favorite?
    I love them all for different reasons.

The fist one is awesome because it's the first one I ever played.

The 2nd has my all time favorite character in Krieg the Physcho

The Pre-Sequal is innocent fun if a bit to short. Also who doesn't love playing as Claptrap?

Tales i loves the episodic style of it that added a ton of lore when Grearbox made it Canon.

Gun to my head however I'd probably go with 2. There really isn't a bad character to pick and with the DLC you get hundreds of more hours and thecl 2nd tier difficulty in True Vault Hunter Mode which adds even more replay value. Not to mention the Headhunter packs i haven't been able to afford yet.

9. Likes Yaz liked this post
    A better name than Sai supermatto64's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I watch more YouTube than I do TV, to be honest- hell, I hardly watch TV shows aside from Raw and SDL.

As for my favorite YouTubers, DashieXP takes the first slot. I don't care much for gamers on YouTube (ironic as I'm a Twitch streamer and have a YouTube channel, but whatever), but Dashie is actually entertaining. I could care less about whatever game he is playing (though he usually plays shit I like) and I'd still watch it. Funny guy. He originally used to do cartoon voiceover parodies and skits before he started gaming, however, and I hope he gets back to more of that soon, as he claims to.

At a very close second is idubbbz. Hilarious guy, enough said.

For the sake of ending this post, I'll cap it off with a third and mention Stryder7x. Guy is notorious for breaking Paper Mario, which is my favorite game. It's crazy to see the shit he and his buddies can do in that game.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milenko View Post
    A Solid 9/10

I love them all for different reasons.

The fist one is awesome because it's the first one I ever played.

The 2nd has my all time favorite character in Krieg the Physcho

The Pre-Sequal is innocent fun if a bit to short. Also who doesn't love playing as Claptrap?

Tales i loves the episodic style of it that added a ton of lore when Grearbox made it Canon.

Gun to my head however I'd probably go with 2. There really isn't a bad character to pick and with the DLC you get hundreds of more hours and thecl 2nd tier difficulty in True Vault Hunter Mode which adds even more replay value. Not to mention the Headhunter packs i haven't been able to afford yet.
    I think 2 is the best as well. One, for me, had better playable characters personality wise but with all the DLC that came with 2, it told a much better and deeper story. Plus you got Tiny Tina and Mr. Torgue. The Pre-Sequel was fun, mostly because it was self aware and pushed the absurd factor of the series.

To stay on topic, one of my favorite YTers is Maddox. I used to read his site fairly regularly, and now I enjoy the videos he puts out.

Brendaniel is another I like. He does dramatic readings of famous threads from places like 4chan, reddit, and Facebook. Check out his channel for the Denko story if nothing else.

CaptainDisillusion is a decent watch. He takes famous viral videos and puts them through tests and science to test their validity. Sort of Myth Busters meets guy in a superhero costume.

If you are into political comedy, Trae Crowder is a hoot.

The only gamer/streamer I really like is DrDisRespect. Just watching a guy go out of his way to be a dick to those he encounters online really speaks to me.

Thread Information