Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: The AEW Thread - A E Dub, A E Dub, A E Dub!!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I like Cassidy having a serious feud. It was just a matter of time anyway, but I didn?t see a problem with his lackadaisical gimmick. It was different and created build towards what he could actually do. That said, I agree that if WWE did it first, they?d be trashed for it. Smarks are smarks.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm fine with pushing new signees immediately. No need to waste time with guys like Lance Archer, Brian Cage, and Brodie Lee.

Britt Baker is a star. Reminds me of Alexa Bliss because her personality and mic skills are top notch.

Sammy has a lot of potential. Matt did a great job putting him over.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Through years of bad booking and a subpar product, WWE has lost literally millions of fans and the trust of many fans they still have. For example do you really trust WWE to have a satisfying payoff for Retribution? WWE fans always say "wait where the story goes" but it either goes nowhere or flat out sucks. In contrast, AEW has been mostly entertaining and has never made me feel like an idiot for watching.

And let's be honest, WWE would ruin Orange Cassidy the second he got there.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Through years of bad booking and a subpar product, WWE has lost literally millions of fans and the trust of many fans they still have. For example do you really trust WWE to have a satisfying payoff for Retribution? WWE fans always say "wait where the story goes" but it either goes nowhere or flat out sucks. In contrast, AEW has been mostly entertaining and has never made me feel like an idiot for watching.

And let's be honest, WWE would ruin Orange Cassidy the second he got there.
    You and I are watching 2 separate products.

The referee in the gauntlet match looked at a pinfall and said he wouldn't count it for like 4 seconds before finally starting his count. Nothing changed to make him start to count.

This while the illegal man ran around outside for the entirety of the match and was attacking the other illegal man. Oh, and that was the supposed faces doing that.

AEW does stupid shit virtually every time I watch it, and I feel like an idiot for it. Hell, they even need special rules for FTR matches (AKA they "enforce" the actual rules of Tag Team Wrestling).

AEW is the Michael Bay film version of Professional wrestling. The matches are just one big thing thrown after the other with zero reason for doing any of it. Explosions for the sake of explosions. Nothing wrong with that concept, but to say that AEW is logical is absurd.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I already stated in another thread that I have no faith in where Retribution ends. I don?t think they have a plan where it?s going yet. Frankly, I think the only positive would be that Reigns becomes the face of it, but that?s highly unlikely. But they?re just making fun of Antifa anyway, so maybe there is no point.

And thank you for outing yourself as a stereotypical smark by saying WWE would ruin Cassidy.

I may not be as strict as Storm Trooper here, but to deny their tag team matches are a joke is asinine. They literally made a tag after someone came through the ropes one time. It was refreshing when they finally declared a Tornado match, because at least they finally called themselves out for not enforcing any rules.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm fine with pushing new signees immediately. No need to waste time with guys like Lance Archer, Brian Cage, and Brodie Lee.

Britt Baker is a star. Reminds me of Alexa Bliss because her personality and mic skills are top notch.

Sammy has a lot of potential. Matt did a great job putting him over.
    Oh and by the way, wins and losses matter, right?

7. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    There's about a .00001% chance Vince would "get" Cassidy.

I don't really care about the tag team rules. I consider all AEW tag team matches "tornado" by default.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Great opener

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Another great match. This tag team division is the best.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I?m a little behind on Hulu, but this match has 21 people and there?s literally 4 faces I spot. There were like 10 heels arguing before Darby came out.

Thread Information